Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 6. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 07:35:40 AM
Until now to predict good coins is very difficult. But if the project is good or not depends on the roadmap they describe. If you want to know that, pay attention to the project roadmap, the team that handles the project, and the team partners who support them in the future. A good project will become the power of technology in the future.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 07:17:06 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
To know if the coins is good or not you should try and make some research about that coin . How it works and the prices of it . If it is still increasing or decreasing.
Activity: 182
October 24, 2018, 11:24:26 AM
Only with your own work on reasearching the market situation and learning about developing team who create this soins you want to pick
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
Look at the project itself how much it updates the news and of course look at the team and when the project was created and of course the capitalization
copper member
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
OneLedger Technology Inc.
October 24, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
1. Team - This will tell you whether they are capable of handling the pressure and executing the project successfully in the long-run
2. Idea - How well-thought-out is the idea
3. Roadmap - This sets the tone for future accomplishments
4. Token Economics - Whether the team has a well-defined strategy for it
5. Communication - How often is team talking to its community and providing updates during the tough times. During the bull-run everything is nice, but during bear-market, which team is educating its investors  Smiley
Activity: 364
October 24, 2018, 06:16:06 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

I suggest to you buy a cheap coin, for sure it will be good in the future. That cheap coin can pump more than coins with higher value. For me Ripple is one of the cheap coin that can have a huge pump in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 05:00:04 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
There is always a problem when you are trying to find new coins but there is something you can do. When you find a coin that you are interested in investing in then you should research the hell out of that coin. you need to make sure that the coin is with good members, team members who you can follow on social media and you have to make sure that their project is sound
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
October 21, 2018, 05:15:10 PM
In my opinion we must stop seeing this market as a simple market to gain by speculating on the value of the currency.
Study the whitepaper and see what is proposed and mandatory, but this is only the beginning, see what will be the usability of the currency and if the market is open to this need can make a difference.
It seems to me that if you want to avoid fraud, then you need to analyze each member of the team. But if you want to know about the prospects of the project, then you need not only to analyze the technical documentation, but also to analyze the idea itself regarding the relevance of it in society.
Activity: 7
October 21, 2018, 05:12:01 PM
In my opinion we must stop seeing this market as a simple market to gain by speculating on the value of the currency.
Study the whitepaper and see what is proposed and mandatory, but this is only the beginning, see what will be the usability of the currency and if the market is open to this need can make a difference.
Activity: 640
October 21, 2018, 05:11:09 PM
Coins with volumes that always experience a periodic increase and have undergone a transition process for at least 1 year have great potential because they have passed the bearish stage and then are very focused on the initial roadmap with all the existing conditions.

Good coins always develop themselves not only focusing on one market, they allocate a budget for wider volume expansion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
I believe that you need to мaкe a deep analysis of each altcoin, then you can get an answer to the question of this thread. Otherwise is too difficult
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
October 21, 2018, 05:02:55 PM
You can look what sites they are listed on that's something  I look for if I can't decide to sell or hold it. Of course you should read the whitepaper and look to the developers or their team.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 21, 2018, 04:46:28 PM
If you do not know anything in crypto, look at the top of the coins. If you know what whitepaper then read it. That's really easy
Investing in top coins is safe but not as profitable as investing in alternative small-cap coins. Sometimes there are very interesting projects among small coins.
Activity: 135
October 21, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
If you do not know anything in crypto, look at the top of the coins. If you know what whitepaper then read it. That's really easy
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
October 19, 2018, 01:16:46 PM
It is very simple, you first need to start your research by going through their Whitepaper, the reaction of people in their social media platforms, expert review about it and how effective are they implementing their roadmap.
Activity: 322
October 19, 2018, 01:15:48 PM
It is very difficult to find a good coin now. I think we should carefully study the project before investing in it. This will reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 504
October 19, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
The number of options for coins in the crypto-currency platform is too much. difficult to choose successful coin.
It's not that complicated to select a coin. All you have to do is invest in the coin with the most gains.
It seems to me not to risk, it is better to pay attention to the top-rated coins of the coinmarket. But if you want to diversify your portfolio, then you need to delve into the results of the ico company of many projects. It is necessary to follow the interests of society and investors. If the potential is good, then you can buy these coins yourself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
The number of options for coins in the crypto-currency platform is too much. difficult to choose successful coin.
It's not that complicated to select a coin. All you have to do is invest in the coin with the most gains.
Activity: 12
October 18, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
The market for crypto currency is likened to the stock market. to know the good coin one needs to look at the cryptocurrency market capitalization in order to know the good or better currency at any particular point in time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 06:41:15 AM
Read the review about the coin then read also their whitepaper so that you can determine if the coin is good check also the bounty price of the coin it is also a way that you can determine if the coin is good to invest or not.
Pages:
Jump to: