Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 7. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 05:40:03 AM
To know the coins is good if the development in the project is doing okay and the active team members is doing all their effort to the project.
Nowadays many coins that has a potential to give us a huge profit and the same time many coins is useless choose wisely the coin you will invest.
Activity: 308
October 18, 2018, 05:28:09 AM
I think you should read their whitepaper and roadmap first , it's really important or  you can choose the projects or coins that already have the product, which will help you reduce the risk .
Activity: 150
October 18, 2018, 05:08:22 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
To learn a good coin i consider it in many factors.Their advertising and media strategies, the price of the coin, the percentage of coin allocated in the sections, the founder and the experts with the link.The useful and useful function of the coin with the crypto market and the whole community.
Activity: 294
October 16, 2018, 03:38:22 PM
In fact, now on the market it is difficult to predict which token is good. For me, a good coin, this is the one that after my investment will increase in price several times and bring me excellent profits
Activity: 392
October 16, 2018, 03:34:12 PM
Well, of course you need to look first at the product and then at the team, and especially when they go to the stock exchange to look at the capitalization
Activity: 182
October 16, 2018, 03:06:06 PM
I mean stats. And so after a detailed analysis, I look at which coins are in priority. And it’s not a bad thing to read recommendations from other cryptocurrency partners on the forum. This will also help to make the right choice.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 02:59:14 PM
We have a pump group with over 1000 accredited investors that pump and hold coins for over 24 hours. The team also spends thousands of dollars on advertisements during the pump making it last longer so everyone can profit. Unlike other pump / dump groups we don't instantly sell at the initial spike and do whatever it takes to keep the pump going. Users on average make 500%-2700% in profits during the pump. - t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 02:54:21 PM
The usual procedures for evaluating a project: the study of white paper, the idea of the project, the experience of the team, the profiles of the team working on projects in different social networks, community reviews, partnerships with large companies.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
October 16, 2018, 02:36:40 PM
I think, which must you make a consideration to know which coins are good or not is the amount of circulation, the person/team behind the coin project, how big is the coin market target, and the last is the concept and the way the coin works... there are still many other reasons that you can make a benchmark for choosing coins...  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2018, 02:23:13 PM
I think, If the project has goals, there is a real product, a real and strong team, and the project will be useful to people, then such coins will grow in value in the future.

All the above criteria should be checked repeatedly by you and only after that you can conclude how good a project is. With this, it is important that your analysis skill be high enough to avoid mistakes.
Activity: 168
October 16, 2018, 02:09:01 PM
I think we need to wait for the end of the correction. And only then the picture will be clear on the market. You can plan your purchases. So it will be better, I think.
Activity: 170
October 16, 2018, 01:36:42 PM
I always try to take everything into account. When choosing I read forecasts, news. And also I look what they write and how much this coin has a functional strong base. And so, what is the growth of these coins and forecasts for the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 01:20:45 PM
You should do a research on the purpose of the project. You can get information about the project from these sites. Project website  LinkedIn  Facebook (Ask their community Telegram Chat or Discord Group)
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
The number of options for coins in the crypto-currency platform is too much. difficult to choose successful coin.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 10, 2018, 10:25:15 AM
I always rely on the experts' thoughts because they know more information and they have larger experience. Anyway I talk with my friends too and it helps.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
October 09, 2018, 07:56:31 PM
Addressing good coin is not easy in this bear market. Actually, I can't trust on new coins! I think you may check their twitter account to know the present activity, have a research about their website, product value and community activity! And of course, check their coinmarketcap volume ranking! If everything seems good, then you may go for that coin!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 09:09:53 AM
you can see the project good or not and the manager how to handle the coin and the last you can see how many people buy their coin and invest in their coin. if many people invest and use their coin thats mean i can say they coin is good for the future and no scamming.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 06, 2018, 07:06:23 PM
to find a good coin, you can see directly in the CMC on the top 10 coins is a good coin and high level of enthusiasts.
but for me to trade, I only use ethereum which I can always rely on, and I also believe that although many coins are popping up, the ethereum will survive in the future.
Activity: 560
October 05, 2018, 05:09:04 PM
I think that in order to understand what a coin is good, you need to learn about it as much information as possible. At least read what kind of coin and for what purpose it is needed. Or just invest in the top 10.
Activity: 280
yamzu
October 05, 2018, 03:58:46 PM
In most of the ways, you just can't  predict, which coin will be so good. But you can analyze the situation of market and make your own decisions about this. Make your experience base.
Pages:
Jump to: