Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 20. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 07:52:58 PM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

It is true that this year until the next 2 years, the profit potential is in trading. You just log in for free books about day trading, look for those who have a high rating. Learn, absorb, start trading with small capital.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 06:40:16 PM
In the forum there is a special subforum for that, you can start there to look for information, maybe if you are charismatic you can get a trader to help you understand the market and the charts that are presented, it is very important that you know the basics at least of finance or economics because most of the gains in trading are there.
Activity: 218
August 30, 2018, 06:37:51 PM
Yes, certainly. Check out the Forex forums. There is a lot of material on this subject that will teach you technical analysis.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 09:24:25 PM
You can watch tutorials on youtube. There are plenty out there. Day trading is difficult as well especially when the market is really down. For me holding and daytrading as of this time may not be very much profitable. Maybe you should think about it that much otherwise you will just have loses on your investments. Just select the right coin to get a better chance of success.
Maybe you can start it from www.babypips.com, look for traders who have experience and willing to teach basic trading and learn to read candles, don't follow other people in making decisions because they can make losses like some people I know in trading groups. And don't hesitate to find out about trading groups on telegrams and free channels as a guide in choosing certain coins. Sometimes I like searching on the internet about trading if the answers are not satisfy. Just keep learns and you'll get earns. Right?
Activity: 290
August 29, 2018, 09:06:33 PM
There are a lot of tutorials available in the internet, you just have to search for it. You can also try video tutorials if you are not a fan of reading. For me I had a friend teach me the basics, you can also do the same and find someone who is willing to teach you the basics of trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
August 29, 2018, 08:59:39 PM
You can watch tutorials on youtube. There are plenty out there. Day trading is difficult as well especially when the market is really down. For me holding and daytrading as of this time may not be very much profitable. Maybe you should think about it that much otherwise you will just have loses on your investments. Just select the right coin to get a better chance of success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 08:48:47 PM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

There are many tool that you can use to learn trading. First thing you need to know is when is the best time to do the trading cause there are times that it is not good to do trading. It is not hard to do the trading if you already know how to trade, the tools that you need in trading is you read some other threads here in bitcointalk and it will help you alot. The next thing is search on investopedia there you can get many things that you need to know or the things that you want to know. Other tool is you can watch video on youtube. There are many good videos that would help you alot. Just be resourceful in finding ways on how to do the trading properly and you can start as soon as you know and understand it already and you can earn but at first you will have fear in doing trading.
Activity: 28
August 29, 2018, 07:45:47 PM
It is best to sign up for the appropriate courses, where you will be able to teach this experienced traders. You can also learn how to trade yourself by creating your own strategies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 05:00:00 PM
Day trading should be strictly regulated for each of its own. Develop a strategy you can only work daily with a small amount of money. Only your own experience will bring effective day trading.
with current market conditions, I think it is very difficult to be able to make a profit, even keeping our capital from decreasing is very difficult, because most of the coins are more likely to fall, so in my opinion it is better to trading long term because when the market rise, the coins we buy now it will give us a lot of profit
Activity: 30
August 29, 2018, 04:23:29 PM
Day trading should be strictly regulated for each of its own. Develop a strategy you can only work daily with a small amount of money. Only your own experience will bring effective day trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 28, 2018, 10:22:58 PM
I come here because i want to learn about day trading too, i feel boring of hodling. As i know if we want to make a profit from daily trading then we must to spend time in front of the chart everyday. I think we must learn what is resistant and support line also learn about the indicator.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 28, 2018, 10:17:48 PM
Doing more daily trading will make you experienced. I usually use coins that have a large volume for my daily trading.
Yeah more practice be better, it's not a matter of using small capital, use it as your training and the more you keep trying,
the experience will teach you many things, for a lower risk you can trade on coins that have a large volume or large marketcap
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 10:05:03 PM
After daily trading, my total of my coins usually less than yesterday. It's very risky. If you not a professional trader, you will lose in everyday trading. I try it couple months ago, at the beginning i alway win least 50$ everyday. when i have 1000$ profit. I buy a coin at the top and lose all my money because the price down more than a half. 20 days win can lose in 1 trade order. you must learn and never think must trade everyday. You can buy some coins and hold 1 day, 2 days or more. Just care about profit. Don't care about how much day. Good luck mate.
Activity: 5
August 28, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

I suggest you go to trading community near your areas.
Some of them are totally free
And other, need some money for join trade training by professionals.

That's will help you to trade professionaly. Gain Much & minimize risk
Activity: 17
August 28, 2018, 10:04:37 PM
We can start with a simple K diagram and try to read and understand icon technology.
copper member
Activity: 728
August 28, 2018, 10:04:13 PM
yes, there are numerous ways to study day trading and there are a lot of contents available on the net. but what I did before was I searched on youtube to understand fundamental trading and studying a few contexts through the internet too which I downloaded on my laptop and the relaxation is just evidently through experience.
Not only that...
Maximum of the crypto buying and selling indicators are fake so how peoples are accepted as true with the buying and selling affiliation. If you have any proof of trading affiliation you may paste it in this discussion board.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 09:55:52 PM
I trade using long-term methods, namely by buying cheap coins or low value, then I see the volume of buying and selling transactions after that I just let it go until the time comes, but there is a risk that the value will go down or if the profit will increase a lot of value.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 28, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

I know there should be a lot of free content out there but I never used any. When I was day-trading, what I do is to study the 24rs increase/decrease of any token I want to trade, after that, I buy when they are dropping and sell when it is high. I usually do that trade in an exchange that has USD pair.
Activity: 728
August 28, 2018, 09:40:36 PM
you can search on google. and join several trading associations. there are some who offer premium members by paying a month or a lifetime. there, you can be given directions to buy a few coins. and when to sell it.
Most of the crypto trading signals are fake so how peoples are believe the trading association. If you have any proof of trading association you could paste it on this forum. This will be useful for most of the traders. But I don't believe these kind of trading signals because experience is the best knowledge for crypto platform.
The business of trading signals is just a huge scam, and this is true not only for the market of cryptocurrencies this is true as well for the stock market, there are many traders sharing their signals and it has been proven many times that all of those that follow those signals lose money as a result of that.
Activity: 119
August 28, 2018, 08:07:43 PM
Doing more daily trading will make you experienced. I usually use coins that have a large volume for my daily trading.
Yeah right, I think experience is also very influential because day trading is a lot of talking to technical. Day traders mostly done by traders who already have many experience but that does not mean that others do not have a chance. Be diligent to read and understand the chart along with the technique. Any thought?
Pages:
Jump to: