Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 18. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
September 07, 2018, 02:36:43 AM
It's easy to trade if you have any knowledge and trading is not just a matter of first and foremost because you can afford to buy altcoin so it's best to first analyze what strategy you will use and start with small investment and if it's a good deal in trading you can increase your investment so that your earnings or profits will grow even larger.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:28:17 AM
to learn how daily trading. usually I will learn from my friends who are already adept. or you can also read the treath on daily trading in the bitcointalk forum.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 02:23:53 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Have a try the trading contest! If you register in Ruby-X wesite, you will get the fake tokens just for trading contest.
There will be rewards included a house! check ruby-x.io and win rewards Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:20:13 AM
Many resources that you can use as a means to learn about day trading. First, you can learn about day trading from news about crypto currencies on Google. Or it could be from other sources such as local news stations in your country. Second, you can learn about day trading from crypto currency market movements. From this market movement, you can find out the actual buying and selling rate on the market. Third, you can learn by asking or sharing knowledge with professional and experienced traders. Don't be shy about asking an experienced person if you don't understand. I'm sure that a wise person would want to share knowledge.
Activity: 231
September 07, 2018, 02:15:24 AM
If you're a newbie on this community and you wanted to try day trading. I think the best thing you should do is to watch some videos how they do it. And be sure that you will not use all your funds on that part because it was too risky for a beginner to have day trading. Learn how to ready graphs first before anything else. Good luck dude!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 02:10:32 AM
there are some crash courses offered by people here in the internet, some of them has ebooks to be downloaded. you can also learn via videos thru youtube it will just take some of your time but i guaranteed it's worth the while specially for newbies who doesn't know a single thing bout trading.
Activity: 87
September 07, 2018, 12:30:33 AM
I think the risk of long-term holding is very high, especially when the market is in a downturn. I think short-term holding and long-term holding are the best. This kind of risk is low and the profit is maximized. I suggest you give up the day. Inter-transaction.
copper member
Activity: 365
September 07, 2018, 12:26:45 AM
They're a lot of free content on the internet but before that, I will advice you first join a group (maybe on whatsapp or telegram) that will be giving you signal alert so when you get use to the process you can do it on your own..
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 07, 2018, 12:15:23 AM
to learn about trading methods and strategies, you must read a lot and also research. As the market is declining today, you can start trading by buying cheap ones. maybe you also have to study with your friends who are experienced, because just reading is not enough to trade. Good luck.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 07, 2018, 12:03:39 AM
Sometimes I also get tired of holding, I also want to make a profit everyday, when I entered day trading, at first it is doing well but if the market falls again you will still end up holding again. I think you should need enough knowledge about graph reading, a lot of tutorials on youtube about day trading in crypto would be a good help for you.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 11:55:06 PM
You must observe first the graph, trading is so risky you need have to monitor always the market if you can sell your coins profitable. be patience and be wise so you can avoid failure by daily trading.

I didn't do day trading but i think before you do that you need to study first the market, learn to analys with the coins, trading is not yet easy what more day trading?  Take enough time to study it to avoid mistake.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 11:46:47 PM
in doing trade must be more careful, because it is very high risk. if we step a little wrong then the big loss we will get
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 06, 2018, 11:40:17 PM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

You can find mostly everything will Google or videos with YouTube.
There are also some websites that provide free content for creative.
Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 11:08:13 PM
You must observe first the graph, trading is so risky you need have to monitor always the market if you can sell your coins profitable. be patience and be wise so you can avoid failure by daily trading.

Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 10:59:22 PM
if I think if we want to learn about the trading system I think this is a very easy and simple thing, here we will try to join the trading channel and join the group chat about trading that we consider successful, so with all this we can get more information about trading, where is the best time to buy and sell it to get a bigger profit.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 10:33:37 PM
Trading is actually not easy, initially, don't think that trading is easy and earns a lot of money.
I think trading needs to need a good strategy and has a fairly large risk of loss.
Especially at this time, the Cryptocurrency market is experiencing a bad price decline.
All will require extra struggle so if you really want to trade then you have to learn a lot.
Activity: 134
September 06, 2018, 09:45:37 PM
You can learn first by reading about trading in stock or other financial markets since the very same principle applies in trading in crypto. The only difference is that crypto as of the moment is very highly volatile and sometimes, those trading techniques does not quite apply.
Activity: 108
September 06, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
We can't predict what will happen in the next second of the encryption market. This is the charm of the encryption market. I think we need to consider the investment in cryptocurrency to make money. Now the encryption market is not very stable, and trading profits are very difficult.
Activity: 16
September 06, 2018, 09:22:26 PM
You can learn some knowledge on YouTube, I think the most important thing is to be familiar with this market, which is very important for day trading.
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 09:12:50 PM
You can learnt on it by doing some research on google. they have it all from beginners to profesionals advices. I think you should also watxh some video tutorials on youtube
Pages:
Jump to: