Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 19. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:08:44 PM
Consider your income, assets, debt and financial condition. This is absolutely necessary, do not use the money needed for other needs as capital for trading. You have to use money that we might call more money so you can escape thoughts such as eating for tomorrow, paying motorbike credit, because this will damage your concentration in trading on the market.
Learn price movements or price characteristics. Try several periods of time, from the long term period to the short term period, to make it easier for you to find out the long-term and short-term trends according to your trading style. Then try the period for trading directly. Try for some time until you feel comfortable with that period.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:05:28 PM
The most preferred and most sought after trading method when buying coins is when the Crypto price falls and the price is low. And save the coin until it's time for the price of coins to rise and that's when you sell your coins at a higher price and in accordance with the current market conditions.
Activity: 143
September 06, 2018, 08:00:52 PM
Many brokers have free training and demo account. I also recommend literature on markets and trade rules.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:07:19 PM
It is best to sign up for the appropriate courses, where you will be able to teach this experienced traders. You can also learn how to trade yourself by creating your own strategies.
Paying for courses is also a big scam, you're going to pay thousands and thousands of dollars for something that you can learn from a book, to me that is just a waste of money, you could use that money to trade after you read many books about the topic, remember every dollar that you spend is a dollar that you do not invest and in the long run those dollars accounts.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 03, 2018, 11:03:17 AM
Day by day trading are exceptionally perilous. It's much more unsafe than holding. It is just for the individuals who have long involvement in this market. I encourage you to do a lot of research.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:14:51 AM
You can leard day trading by looking which one altcoin have potential and good for daily trading, maybe if you have much money you can trade at bitcoin or ethereum, I have check for last month always have growing price for up and down bitcoin and ethereum. you can take profit for daily trading with bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 218
September 03, 2018, 09:44:40 AM
It's not easy to learn trading by yourself . You'd better to find some trainer if you want to learn in a shorter terms , or you can read many different trading-related books , but it will take a lot of your time and won't guarantee successful result .
yes i sterted to learn by myself and it was really hard for me so then inread a lot of literature an dmy friends helped me
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
Hi.
Honestly I think that intraday trading in cryptocurrency, it is like gambling. Cryptocurrency market is volatile that you will never able to forecast the price in intraday perspective.
It has a logical part, this is similar to gambling but at least you can control a part of the game and look for places that are profitable for you, and it is very clear that many people can still make money every day with day trading, while with gamblers they only lose, sometimes win, but then finish quickly. Although the market is volatile but we can still have almost accurate predictions based on technical skills and analysis, even the experience and intuition, and these can only go through hundreds of thousands of analyzes and predictions to learn
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:52:48 AM
too many good content in internet to learn trading, you can learn even just click a keyword "trading crypto" in google search engine
then, you can combine many sources to get a good trick
Activity: 218
September 03, 2018, 09:43:54 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
in my opinion the best learning is practising and i think that you should really want it and not be afraid of problems
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 03, 2018, 09:43:47 AM
One foundation in doing daytrade is our experience.
Next to have is the knowledge from different coins and their movement in the market.
the demand and walls that is in the market should be know deeper.
day trade is very dangerous.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:42:39 AM
Day trading means making as many transactions as possible in a day, simply buying and selling electronic money throughout the day. There are also plenty of ebooks about talking about the author's trading experience. In the crypto trading market and the techniques and skills that helped them overcome it. There are also many sites that offer demo trading accounts for you
Activity: 448
September 03, 2018, 09:30:35 AM
Was I frightened? I think I'm scared from the moment I started to panic when I dropped from $ 20,000 but then I started to learn trading and now I understand that today there is absolutely no difference in what is now the price of bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
September 03, 2018, 09:28:23 AM
Hi.
Honestly I think that intraday trading in cryptocurrency, it is like gambling. Cryptocurrency market is volatile that you will never able to forecast the price in intraday perspective.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 03, 2018, 08:04:11 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

if I personally trading by buying on cheap and immediately sell it, because the market price is very fast changing and my advice is to sell at a price that is not too expensive from the price i buy, for example i buy at the price of 0.0032 then i sell at the price 0.0038.
To learn day trading then make a research about it or else read some article or you can read some opinion of others in a forum because it can give you Idea or new info. But I think the situation of the market is not good that's why I think its difficult to do day trading because possible get less profit. Also it will make eay for you to do it if before you do day trading you have a little knowledge about it.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 03, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

if I personally trading by buying on cheap and immediately sell it, because the market price is very fast changing and my advice is to sell at a price that is not too expensive from the price i buy, for example i buy at the price of 0.0032 then i sell at the price 0.0038.
Activity: 82
September 03, 2018, 07:56:32 AM
You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every hour.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Enter the discussion and ask questions, you'll learn a lot!
Activity: 164
September 03, 2018, 07:53:01 AM
The internet is the best way to learn anything these days. you can learn from the comfort of your home, office or wherever, at your own time. This is why learning day trading is not so much of a big deal any more for those that know what they want and are willing to go for it. They are so many materials online that you can use to educate yourself on things like these. It just depends on how much time you are willing to put into it.
Activity: 231
August 30, 2018, 08:03:08 PM
It's good to have a company that will teach you how they do it. But first you should try to search and experience by yourself thru watching videos most probably on YT. Because like what other people says here, there are people who will use you for their own good. It's rare to find someone that can really help you without a cost.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
August 30, 2018, 07:57:48 PM
Trading is a bit complicated for the youngsters on cryptoindustry. But there are various way to learn such thing and earn huge profit. one may observe and read through different threads in this forum that discusses trading. He my also wtch video tutorials. Asking for assistance on other trading individuals would also help.
Pages:
Jump to: