Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 27. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
July 24, 2018, 04:36:44 PM
For day trading you have to be an expert on technical analysis, read charts and candles well, you should also be able to know what certain pattern means, and lastly all this you have to confirm.with atleast 2-3 indicators before entering a trade, i think you can start learning from free resources online and on youtube.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 04:32:44 PM
There are plenty of demo account or virtual account available for different use case. I've been stock trading for a while so didn't do anything special for crypto. Below are some good simulation you can use. Most of this account will give you $10000 or $25k dummy money to trade. If you want to learn options then may wanna check out simulated account on cboe.

https://www.thebalance.com/best-day-trading-simulators-and-demo-accounts-1031002
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 04:28:27 PM
You make a right decision. This market very manipulative, so we can not except too much from holding as you see. But you should be very careful with trading, it is very easy to blow you account. Do not let your emotions get control of you, be patient and disciplined and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:26:53 PM
You can learn by reading books or watching some paid course on udemy, or try to find some good videos on youtube Wink.
But crypto trading is little bit diffrent Wink.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 04:23:16 PM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

Ask the same question for Google and you will be surprised at how much free training information is available. No one will teach you this by force unless you try yourself.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
Believe me, you are not tired if you do not trade and except for the loss of time and money you will not give anything.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
There is a huge amount of information about day trading but it is not as easy as you may think, holding is recommended in the forum because it is easy and it offers the greater chances to make profits in the long term, day trading offers better returns but only if you are very good.
Activity: 179
July 24, 2018, 03:36:22 PM
Definitely one of the best platform to do that would be a YouTube, because there are so many guys that performed a trading there and also they are trading there courses, on which they actually teach to trade practically.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
July 24, 2018, 02:37:15 PM
Do the google search and learn about it, as already stated. I would never consider daytrading out of boredom or impatience, however. It's better for those with experience and robot-like emotions.

If tired of holding, just set aside a small amount of btc for regular trading... catch some dumps, buy/sell on news, that sort of thing. It's a lot safer.
Activity: 71
July 24, 2018, 02:27:46 PM
Just search google, plenty of websites about it. Need to be someone in control of your emotions to even attempt it though.
Activity: 81
July 24, 2018, 02:21:04 PM
There are different courses, web pages and seminars where you can go and learn something. However, they are paid ones and the cost of them is pretty high. For free, you won't find anything useful for truly understand how the trading market works Wink
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 02:18:11 PM
Just play along with just a little amount for a practice, study the 24 hours volume of the tokens, the team behind the project or search the new listed coins to invest on and bail out after making profit.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 02:12:56 PM
I would recommend to wait for some time until you are more experienced about the subject, you can lose everything if you take the wrong decisions, so get into twitter and telegram, you'd probably find some people with more experience to follow.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 02:08:21 PM
I hope you have already joined Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm They have posted charts for Tron in their free channel. Happy Day Trading Smiley Last few days have been really interesting!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
July 24, 2018, 07:56:52 AM
Tradingview is a nice source for learning.
There are a lot of lessons and charts and you can easyly learn trading and patterns.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
July 24, 2018, 07:56:05 AM
Day trading means doing number of trades as much as you can in a day,which is simply buying and selling the crypto currency but making money in the middles is the problem.You can learn about trading in the trading discussion section of our forum and also you can try in the Youtube where lot of free content available for you.But I think holding the crypto currency in long term is much profitable than day trading.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
July 24, 2018, 07:51:23 AM
Learning to trade is very expensive study. Now there are a lot of courses that try to teach correctly, but I do not think that this will help you in practice, because I think that the market is very tough for traders who are just starting their way.

in the first place it takes a lot of time. And it will not be possible to become a good trader for a month or two. This is taught for years
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
July 24, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
Learning to trade is very expensive study. Now there are a lot of courses that try to teach correctly, but I do not think that this will help you in practice, because I think that the market is very tough for traders who are just starting their way.
Activity: 1078
July 24, 2018, 07:45:09 AM
if you want to learn trading it is good to look for a few advantages from some markets, the main thing you should understand is the price chart of each coin you want to buy, and provide a little initial capital for your trading.
NH
Activity: 422
July 24, 2018, 07:43:54 AM
buy from one exchanger and than sell to the other exchanger. the different price from each exchanger is good for day trading, but you must calculate between your profit and fee from exchanger. when you want to transfer, convert to coin that have low fee. you must know about the price in every exchanger.
Pages:
Jump to: