Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 23. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Look for traders who have experience and willing to teach basic trading and learn to read candles, don't follow other people in making decisions because they can make losses like some people I know in trading groups.
Don't hesitate to find out about trading groups on telegrams and free channels as a guide in choosing certain coins
Sometimes I like searching on the internet about trading if the answers are not satisfy
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 12:20:43 PM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
There are a lot of useful information on the internet. You can self-study or join courses. But be careful and cautious in this harsh environment
Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 17, 2018, 12:15:51 PM
I do not think graphic evaluation in this sector means anything. We need to follow the news very well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
Hello. I am an investor in crypto currency, but I would like to try myself in trading. Tell me what you need to know and be able to earn daily trading?
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 12:14:52 PM
Daily trading is very easy. choose a coin that has a large volume and many use it. that way you can start your daily trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
August 17, 2018, 12:11:27 PM
Trading is really risky if you DARE to sell on lose. You need to have steel nerves before you attempt doing so. Try training with the monks in the Tibet - Be careful though, since the Chinese mess with them now.

There are two really good resources i would recommend you and everybody willing to learn. The first one, the Bitcoin crash course they have is brilliant, one video a day for one week:
https://99bitcoins.com

More especifically here is an deep guide of Bitcoin trading which i believe you will find quite educational:
https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-trading-guide/

Remember. Holding Bitcoin you will always win, don't sell on lose unless its a really small one for big profits.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 17, 2018, 12:00:34 PM
Crypto day trading is similar to forex trading. You can lookout for tutorials on fundamental and technical analysis in google and learn. However, you must understand that day trading is a high risk activity and you might lost your capital.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 17, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

The key of daytrading is manage loss.
Every trader even the really expert one will not always get profit every trade. They often got loss but they can manage it well and calculated well.
And if you want to learn to read the char analysis, you can go to tradingview.com
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
August 17, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
You can search on google and find a lot regarding day trading but it requires much expertise to do it otherwise it is suicidal. If you want to do it then you can start is as virtual first and then try it in real terms when you have some basic knowledge about it. In my opinion, holding gives much better returns then day trading if your selection of coins is correct.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:24:02 AM
I have started to trade daily and the most important thing I would recommend is to use stoploss
gng
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 11:23:48 AM
the best way to learn day trading is to get burned a few times and stop dreming about 100x. day trding is bout 30-50% per trade, even less in some situations. if you want to know how to read a chart start with this https://forextradingstrategies4u.com/category/simple-forex-trading-strategies/
August 17, 2018, 11:22:08 AM
You need to understand the coins you choose for daily trading. it is very important to know the right time to buy and sell coins that you use as daily trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 11:19:19 AM
Every time you look at the crypto market you will get experience. You can try it starting from coins that have cheap prices. loss at the beginning of trading a reasonable thing. make it experience.
Day trading isn't that hard to learn, if you want to go for a day trading, you must control yourself's emotion of buying a coin, and the use of intuition or guts in buying a coin if that would bring you profit someday.
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 11:11:08 AM
Every time you look at the crypto market you will get experience. You can try it starting from coins that have cheap prices. loss at the beginning of trading a reasonable thing. make it experience.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
August 17, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
If you don't have any knowledge about trade, you better learn how to read the candle stick and how it will run. I know trading is not simple or its hard, one thing that you must know just set proportional target as daily income. When you got it, you can close market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
August 17, 2018, 11:02:38 AM
Day trading is trading only within a day, such that all positions are closed before the market closes for the trading day. Many traders may not be so strict or may have day trading as one component of an overall strategy.day traders need to keep up on the latest stock market news and events that affect stocks strategic  plans for interest rates, the economic outlook. A profitable strategy is useless without discipline. Many day traders end up losing a lot of money because they fail to make trades that meet their own criteria. As they say, Plan the trade and trade the plan.

Activity: 392
August 17, 2018, 10:52:26 AM
There is definitely a lot of online tutorials that you can follow. Your best teacher would be experience. Learning it on your own and testing it real time will definitely be a good foundation in trading.
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

to learn about day trading more easily, ask and learn from your friends. usually if a friend tells us, it will make me easy to understand. or you can read articles on the internet because there are so many articles about trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

The question here would be this? How long have you been hodling your stuff? Is it for the last 6 months? One year? 2 years? How much did you invest? A few ethereum tokens? I want to know what is holding you back from the holding game and immediately come up with a get rich quick mindset by finding ways to do day trading.
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 02:08:47 AM
First of all cryptocurrency is all about patience and if you are opting for day trading means you are here just for money(thats ok your choice) but you will have to be very careful about the pumps and dumps. one formula that works is buy on rumours and sell on news. You have to be very updated about the project you are investing in and in the end there are no guarantees of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: