Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 29. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 03:38:57 AM
Am also here to learn also
I Want to learn day trading,
I hope some one with vast knowledge would see
this and share his or her knowledge with us.
I learnt about Bollinger Bands and MACD curve from YouTube. After that I joined Voodoo Crypto and am really happy right now. I am playing with just .01 BTC right now. I will keep it small until I master day trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
To learn trading strategy is beter to join trading cource to get more knowledge how to manage the risk in trading, but if you would like to learn  trading by your self, you can learn it from many free content in google and youtube. Firstly you have to understanding how to make management of risk and money, and then you can go to the next step , that is technical analysis. Learn from my mistake in trading, its better to use stop loss order in every trade because we can not monitor the market in 24 hours aday, and when any bad news its will be to cut loss as sooner by automaticly.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 03:32:05 AM
Network has very useful documentation you to trading.
You start with search information about your currency to be transactions, learn how to see a chart, parse map.
Sau đó found for your 1 chiếc wallet and starting the job. Good luck  Roll Eyes
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 03:31:29 AM
I totally agree with you as I'm tired of the holding game too. I'm kinda skeptical about day trading as I still have a lot to learn and it looks like a sure way to lose your money via little mistakes. Though the rewards are much more satisfying. There seems to be some free content on YouTube but nothing beats one on one tutoring.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 19, 2018, 03:30:50 AM
Daily trading are very dangerous. It's even more dangerous than holding 10 times. It is only for those who have long experience in this market. If you are new. I advise you to hold and learn the daily experience from sharing on twitter or facebook about charting guides as well as price.
Activity: 152
July 19, 2018, 03:28:02 AM
Am also here to learn also
I Want to learn day trading,
I hope some one with vast knowledge would see
this and share his or her knowledge with us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 03:26:03 AM
crypto is still a young market and it is volatile so we cant expect immediate money coming in so when the market is down holding is the best  
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 19, 2018, 03:24:34 AM
So you can start with a simple K diagram, and you can learn about Japanese candle charts.
This is an old technology, but it has a broad role in financial markets.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 03:22:02 AM
There is lot of free content available on internet. I have learnt a lot from You Tube videos. But after some time, one starts feeling need for guidance from experienced traders. Thus I joined many Day trading related communities. But not all of them are good and they may misdirect you or use you for their own advantage. Thus one needs to be careful.  I found Voodoo Crypto Community really helpful and honest: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have learned a lot from them and greatly increased my portfolio. Happy Day Trading Smiley
Activity: 43
July 19, 2018, 03:21:01 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Pages:
Jump to: