Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 22. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 06:54:10 PM
Yes, now there is a lot of literature on trading, in YouTube, too, there is a lot of content, I think there are no problems with this )
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 06:50:38 PM
There are a lot of training resources on cryptocurrency trading on the Internet. I think you will not make much effort to find training material on trading.
But it will all be theory, the main training will begin in practice when you start trading.
Activity: 49
August 18, 2018, 06:30:53 PM
I think if you can understand the characteristics of this market, you can benefit from day trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 06:27:16 PM
I personally think that it's best to start with investing first, and then later to try out day trading. so if you are recently in the crypt, then do not rush into day trading.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 18, 2018, 05:55:49 PM
you can search on google. and join several trading associations. there are some who offer premium members by paying a month or a lifetime. there, you can be given directions to buy a few coins. and when to sell it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 18, 2018, 05:51:33 PM
Being a day trader is not that simple. It needs the courage to take risk, without which it is impossible to learn. Whatever might be, there needs an experimental solution to understand it better. Here with trading one needs to use small funds and experiment. This is the best way than using the ideology of others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 05:48:33 PM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

Search for chats in Telegram about day-trading. Personally, I follow some guys sharing their experience for free and provide analytics (not signals which may not work). That's a good way to enlarge your skills of day-trading!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:44:55 PM
AFAIK there are too many free trading learning in internet. you can use google search engine to find it. most of important how to trading is available and even it's complete. just do ur own research
Activity: 364
August 17, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
Jack Schwager Technical analysis full course is a very good book for the novice and already experienced trader.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
August 17, 2018, 05:21:00 PM
It's not easy to learn trading by yourself . You'd better to find some trainer if you want to learn in a shorter terms , or you can read many different trading-related books , but it will take a lot of your time and won't guarantee successful result .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
August 17, 2018, 05:12:01 PM
Trade in the forum \ chat is the most popular bug for beginners. Buying what are actively advertised by others, beginners can quickly lose their deposit. Remember, there are very few altruists in the crypt markets who want to help you earn money. But there is a large surplus of sharks, which will strip the beginner at the first opportunity.

Absolutely, spot on. For many people wanting to learn day trading, this forum is a good place to be for getting regular advice and for actual experience of the market predictions one has to start with small affordable amounts.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
August 17, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
In my opinion unless you will be confident in the things that you are about to do in that market you should stay off from day trading because this is one of the most difficult and complex things around here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 03:49:47 PM
Trade in the forum \ chat is the most popular bug for beginners. Buying what are actively advertised by others, beginners can quickly lose their deposit. Remember, there are very few altruists in the crypt markets who want to help you earn money. But there is a large surplus of sharks, which will strip the beginner at the first opportunity.
Activity: 254
August 17, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
Day trading is a very risky job, it is only suitable for those traders who have much experience and knowledge about crypto markets.
You should read different relevant topics and gain more awareness before entering the market.
copper member
Activity: 95
August 17, 2018, 01:34:51 PM
I think that you can find a lot of videos in Youtube about your question and find differend sources like a books and special groups in social networks.
Activity: 518
August 17, 2018, 01:27:40 PM
to be able to trade the day well of course in ourselves, and you can ask for help with friends who are proficient on day trading, and you can learn to be able to analyze the coin prices in the market well, and can do the research altcoins you want to buy and you trade.
Activity: 266
August 17, 2018, 01:17:25 PM
I think the day trade is easy and simple, but after a dive, it is even more difficult, because of the high speed, so you have to have a mentality and l to avoid being swept away and bankrupt.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
August 17, 2018, 12:57:15 PM
Daily trading is very easy. choose a coin that has a large volume and many use it. that way you can start your daily trading.

No dude , there is no "very easy " for new trader .
You can't say , coin with large volume its potentiable for buy
you can't predict the market
I think he need to join  trading channel / join group chat about trading
so he can got a lot information about trading , when the best time to buy and selling .
Activity: 574
August 17, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

One of the most accessible and free content you may use as a reference in learning how to get better in day tradings are the market charts like coinmarket cap, there you will have a glimpse on pattern on a specific time and date for you to asses when to move your funds.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
August 17, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
If you ask about trading on crypto, IMO you will difficult to find stable zone.
But if you ask about stock exchange, usually when EU zone trading is begin, it's usually quite stable.

But if you keep learn the pattern, I think you will find that stable zone on crypto trading !
Pages:
Jump to: