Pages:
Author

Topic: How to maintain your good health? - page 2. (Read 795 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 23, 2021, 11:48:52 AM
If you implement these few instructions in your life then you will be fit and healthy:
1. Have Breakfast
2. Drink Plenty of Water
3. Take an Exercise Break
4. Go Offline and sleep on time
5. Learn Something New(New skills help keep your brain healthy)
6. Don't Smoke
7. Train Your Muscles

8. Take the Covid-19 vaccine.

so what do you guys think should be the life expectancy of a healthy person?

That depends on the person, and the choices they make.
A good diet, regular exercise, not smoking, low alcohol intake, etc are great and will get you a long way. But they don't make you invincible and immortal. Science can help, and if you don't want to look at vaccines, consider anything else - how about antibiotics?
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
October 30, 2021, 12:50:39 PM
6. Don't Smoke

Don't smoke what please? Cigarettes or Marijuana?
And why is there no "Don't drink alcohol" on the list?

Good Health to me is much more than the physical to me, it also entails maintaining a balanced physical and mental state. Some people smoke, some drink to calm themselves from the rigours of their day, ease stress and to achieve balance in their mental state. Know what works for you and stick to it.

You must learn to be alive while you are living and not let the fear of death scare you from living, that is why moderation is preached.

Lol🤣. Maybe he may mean don't smoke excessively. Doing it excessively often  may have effect which can not  contribute to maintain good health. I think this is what he was trying to say.
Same thing as taking alcohol excessively often I don't think it's good for the health, I know too much of it damages the lever.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 30, 2021, 10:47:04 AM
A perfectly balanced long-liver incentive starts with goals. They are the ones who keep us to the last in this world, other times they help outlive healthier and more promising people. Health is a thing that comes and goes, of course, health directly affects the quality of life, it is very rightly noted that mood affects health and health affects mood)
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
October 30, 2021, 06:00:43 AM
It is said that health is life and so we must make sure to maintain a good health,and in order to maintain this good health we have to be on a balanced diet,like fruit and vegetables,and also by partaking in all the classes of food.in order to maintain good health.

Regular exercise,and regular check is a way to maintaing  a healthy lifestyle,
Cleanliness is next to Godliness they say,we must try to be always clean and avoid dirt in our environment so as not to attract germs caused by insects and other organisms.
Activity: 672
Merit: 19
October 29, 2021, 01:11:55 PM
Good healthy living is actually under-rated, not until the things we do on a routine is put to an end.
@Op a whole lot have said it all,out can start by reading the once you which too.
But if I'm to add to this maintain a positive mind at all time this will pave way when it seems difficult, don't smoke cigarettes, daily supervision on the kind of junks intake, eat a whole lot of fruits, love yourself,your neighbor and then show love to who deserves too be Loved.
Activity: 47
October 29, 2021, 12:43:10 PM
Adding to what has already been said, living in a place with bad ecology situation, like those near the chemical plants is also not good for your health.

so true.
The surrounding air also greatly affects our health.
like living at the edge of a mountain with shady trees. surely our lives are much safer and health is maintained
Activity: 47
October 29, 2021, 12:39:56 PM
What is the difference between 'take an exercise break' and 'train your muscle'?

Secondly, you did not mention taking launch and dinner? Those two can not be excluded.

Also, your article is too short, but, although contain useful information. I also expect you to really specify on taking fruits which is a requisite to a healthy leaving.
I totally agree with your opinion
we just need to familiarize ourselves with positive things and discipline enough rest time
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
October 23, 2021, 11:46:38 AM

Above average the life expectancy for your country, for starters.

Although, that number is a bit misleading because the average life expectancy does not control for individual health (obviously, it's an average, it's not suppose to). How many additional years could be added to the average life expectancy in presence of modern medicine, and absent of self inflicted disease? I'd say easily the average for most developed countries would boost up 3-4 years at least.

And perhaps defining "healthy" is also important, because it is also relative.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
October 23, 2021, 11:28:06 AM
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
October 22, 2021, 11:34:02 PM
Maintaining good health is one of the basic things we must do the period of time we are on earth.Most person live,but they lack that part of life that expects us to maintain good health,rather,poverty has limited them from having a good life,which has made them living a life that is shared with sickness.But here are some of the basic things we need to know in other for us to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Eat good food,and more especially a balanced diet.
Maintain regular exercises.
Have good rest when you can.
Avoid alcohol,smokes and hard drugs.
Drink plenty of water or liquid.
Avoid going to places that will endanger your life.
Eat much of fruits,vegetables etc.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
October 19, 2021, 04:26:48 PM
Instinctively, humans already are aware of most of the things, if not all, that are essential for maintaining a good health. Like the things that needed to be done, the good and bad habbits that needs to be incorporated or be stopped in a person's every day life, what foods are good to eat and whatnot, and so on. The only problem is the innate stubborness of most of the people who rather prefer the wants than the needs despite knowing the consequences or benefits. So unless a person gives proper attention and priority to strict self discipline, maintaining a healthy lifestyle will be very difficult to achieve.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 19, 2021, 01:41:05 PM
Eat good food, have enough rest after a stress filled day, eat fruits, do not smoke cigarettes,have daily exercise,drink plenty of water, stay around positive energy, be positive mentally rather than waiting for people to be a positive vibe around you first.
Be optimistic about everything.
Learn to be patient, observe your environment very,know the do's and don't,learn to follow the rules and regulations of anything new you doing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 17, 2021, 08:35:34 AM
6. Don't Smoke

Because a glas of wine every now and then is good for health.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
October 17, 2021, 08:01:17 AM
6. Don't Smoke

Good Health to me is much more than the physical to me, it also entails maintaining a balanced physical and mental state. Some people smoke, some drink to calm themselves from the rigours of their day, ease stress and to achieve balance in their mental state. Know what works for you and stick to it.

You must learn to be alive while you are living and not let the fear of death scare you from living, that is why moderation is preached.
Activity: 98
Merit: 36
October 16, 2021, 07:32:13 PM
What is the difference between 'take an exercise break' and 'train your muscle'?

Secondly, you did not mention taking launch and dinner? Those two can not be excluded.

Also, your article is too short, but, although contain useful information. I also expect you to really specify on taking fruits which is a requisite to a healthy leaving.

You'll probably be a good monger, must you eat lunch and dinner ?
Building your muscles and keeps a man fit, making the human body up and ready for any tasks.
Eating is no bad idea thoy but not eating much is safe enough.
Taking fruits and vegetables.
A whole lot of people are not strong mentally, not been strong inside can make you weak outside, so everyone needs to build a strong mindset and Mentality.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 16, 2021, 02:09:25 PM
If the discussion is on tips to maintain good health then I would like to add another tip that is " What to eat and when to eat?
This is the most important thing that if kept under control then good health would not be a big problem.
Nowadays people eat a lot of junk food which may have a lot of calories. These calories disturb the whole diet of a person resulting in bad health of a person.
So eating healthy food in the required amount is essential for maintaining good health.

Healthy food, most people consume way to much acidic food.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56339490
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
October 16, 2021, 01:45:38 PM
If the discussion is on tips to maintain good health then I would like to add another tip that is " What to eat and when to eat?
This is the most important thing that if kept under control then good health would not be a big problem.
Nowadays people eat a lot of junk food which may have a lot of calories. These calories disturb the whole diet of a person resulting in bad health of a person.
So eating healthy food in the required amount is essential for maintaining good health.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
October 12, 2021, 01:59:39 AM
Maintaining good health by taking care of the body and eating the right way is only part of the picture. Healthy living is the practice of maintaining good physical, mental and spiritual health. These three aspects are like the three legs of the overall health to keep you strong and balanced. We should understand and learn ways on  how to nurture these aspects to achieve a healthiest, happiest life.
Yeah,when you talk about spiritual health,I use to wonder how that works,because we are humans and we don't seem to be in spirit to know whether we are healthy spiritually or not.Or is it by not sinning that we can say we are healthy spiritually? It confuses me atimes because I don't seem to understand what we mean being healthy spiritually.
I know to be healthy is to eat balanced diet,having regular exercise,and and keeping your mind free from worries and anxieties.but that of spiritual,I dont know.

Take time to read this article as it explains what is spiritual health and why it matters.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6150917/

Spiritual health is like a human connection with God, himself, other people and the nature. Spiritual health is about the connection with self (personal dimension), others (social dimension), the nature (the environment) and God (transcendental dimension) (3). The basic characteristics of spiritual health are as follows: proper lifestyle, connection with others, asking about the meaning and purpose of life, and transcendence (4). Spiritual health is extremely important for many researchers, to the extent that it is seen as one of the key aspects of health (5). According to numerous studies conducted on various patients, spiritual health leads to improved mental health (6), and is positively related to physical health, for instance, it may help patients experience lesser pain (7).

https://studentwellness.uni.edu/spirituality

What is spiritual health? The word "spiritual" refers to that core dimension of you - your innermost self - that provides you with a profound sense of who you are, where you came from, where you're going and how you might reach your goal.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 11, 2021, 11:48:33 PM
actually the main element of health is the mind, because if our minds are not good and always have problems, we can be sure that our health will be disturbed.
Indeed, our mind has an important role for having a good health. If we are stress or experiencing a depression it can really affect our health because we have these worries as hindrance to take care of ourselves. Having a balanced diet, get enough sleep, exercise atleast 20 minutes and a company of good people can give us not just a reason to maintain a healthy body but a healthy mind as well.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
October 11, 2021, 08:49:35 AM
Your information is very useful and true, but behind all that, we need enough material to be healthy. I quote what you say here. "New skills help keep your brain healthy". I think to keep the brain from being stressed, we need to go for a walk and see the vast nature, it can also make us healthy and feel comfortable.
Pages:
Jump to: