Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make investor interest to join ico - page 2. (Read 871 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 11, 2019, 11:37:46 AM
Ask about marketing on ico project.
How to make investor interest at ico project and purchase ico..
Beside promote campaign and airdrop program,how we make investor interest for purchase.
Have you experience on ico marketing project?

I guess it is the ICO that needs to adjust, actually I see ICO's being successful is because it was innate to them, they have the competence to face the market and show off their project that's why they win.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
February 11, 2019, 10:56:09 AM
Usually investors will see a team, so you must have a team that is quite competent in various fields. Then the right advertising, advertising must go through keyword research, because that is the first step to get an audience that is right on target
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 11, 2019, 10:55:40 AM
It's all about your idea. Today you need to understand that the best idea will have to win. It is the best ideas that should collect real money today. Therefore, I think that the best ideas can definitely have chances for success.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
February 11, 2019, 10:49:30 AM
in my opinion it would be very good if the ico project was advertised on a lot of advertising media such as favorite television shows or on you tube or on google advertising. but the consequences of advertising it would certainly cost a lot of money .
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 08, 2019, 05:57:55 PM
Beside promote campaign and airdrop program,how we make investor interest for purchase.

To attract a lot of investors, you first need to make a good project. This is exactly what can attract a huge number of investors.
Advertising is important, but it is in second place.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 08, 2019, 03:48:13 PM
They won't just randomly join your ICO. You will first have to show that your project will be successful. You will have to provide unique features that other project failed to give or is completely new. Aggressive marketing to show how serious the project is will help you grab attention of the investors. And its 2019. Just create a hype and everyone will just jump into the hype train keeping their eyes closed.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
February 08, 2019, 10:55:30 AM
To begin to build a good team, seriously, the team is a mirror of the project, it is judged on the project as a whole. Further, a competent choice of a promotion strategy. If you are already at a certain stage, then participate in conferences, run your road show.
not only that I can make investors return again but must make investors trust again at the ICO. because from yesterday a lot of ICOs were deceptive which caused investor confidence to collapse. and what we have to do is how we can restore trust again
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
February 08, 2019, 10:45:18 AM
Having a true usecase will make the investors buy your ICO.

Marketing also plays a big part in the success of an ICO but there are also some instances that it's not about the marketing. If the investors now are too wise, they won't be too gullible about the marketing and they'll start having a standard through the project alone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 10:37:43 AM
I believe the investors already putting some distance to cryptocurrency, after they got hit from the fall on the price of cryptocurrency during 2018.
To take them back will not be easy, we need to build their trust on cryptocurrency again to make them start to invest again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 08, 2019, 10:30:10 AM
Well, for now, I think it's quite difficult to attract investors. but try to make an interesting project, and it has never been there. other than that, find a team with professional abilities, and find a famous partnership. thus, there may be very many investors who are interested in ICO. even more so if the project uses escrow.
new ico projects now lack of investors.they prefer buying existing coins that give more certainity in their developtment.meanwhile investing in ico projects in their opinion speculate their money.and they prefer to avoid it.

what about Bittorrent? X10 did, a serious and responsible ICO. Which existing coins x10?
Example of those some project who able to achieved and performed after the launch, bittorrent surprises those who doubts its credibility, who
expect that aside from those real followers and supporters, after informing the community about the ico sales inside binance everything was
so quick and now those who are able to bought from the initial offerings are pretty happy with their earned profits.

The industry did not close its door with new projects and who knows there's lots of it to come forward and reach same fate.
Activity: 644
February 08, 2019, 10:05:56 AM
Well, for now, I think it's quite difficult to attract investors. but try to make an interesting project, and it has never been there. other than that, find a team with professional abilities, and find a famous partnership. thus, there may be very many investors who are interested in ICO. even more so if the project uses escrow.
new ico projects now lack of investors.they prefer buying existing coins that give more certainity in their developtment.meanwhile investing in ico projects in their opinion speculate their money.and they prefer to avoid it.

what about Bittorrent? X10 did, a serious and responsible ICO. Which existing coins x10?
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 08, 2019, 09:24:16 AM
Good way to get the investor to trust you is besides great idea a transparent bank account of how much money is raised everyday day and on what the money is spent.
maybe now there aren't many who do that, where many projects are not transparent about the issue of funding revenues. it makes an indication of manipulation. it might be possible to make it attractive, but fully I don't think it will have a big effect.
investors are looking for products that are already running and are a solution to what has not been found on the market. when there is a project that gives it, I think any marketing strategy can make investors interested.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 08, 2019, 09:21:54 AM
The best way to make investor invest in ico projects  once we show him the past ico projects success he will automatically get interest to invest in ico projects with proper research
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 09:20:33 AM
To begin to build a good team, seriously, the team is a mirror of the project, it is judged on the project as a whole. Further, a competent choice of a promotion strategy. If you are already at a certain stage, then participate in conferences, run your road show.
Activity: 238
February 08, 2019, 09:12:38 AM
Good way to get the investor to trust you is besides great idea a transparent bank account of how much money is raised everyday day and on what the money is spent.
Activity: 420
February 08, 2019, 09:08:32 AM
No matter how much we promoted an ICO anywhere, there's nothing we can do to gain their trust and interest back in crypto again. They lost faith in it because of heavy losses brought about by this long bear season, and there's no telling yet how deep this plunge will go. All the investors need is a glimpse of light in the market. They are eyeing to catch sight of some signs of bull run. Once the market shows signs of liveliness again, even if we don't promote, investors will automatically come back 'coz they smell profit.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 08, 2019, 09:00:45 AM

I think most of ICO investors now are very cautious when investing on any ICO's due to many factor and consideration involve such as scam activities and the worst market condition for new coins/tokens. But i believe that ICO market will recover as soon as the problems are settled and the regulation problem will be solve.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 08, 2019, 07:08:20 AM
Activity: 784
February 08, 2019, 07:03:52 AM
Activity: 644
February 08, 2019, 06:55:06 AM

My answer is simple-to conduct ico on finance. This is a guaranteed listing on the best exchange and the analysis of the project.

In another case, only if: 1) team Tokens are frozen for 2 years 2) all funds from investors are spent only on the project and on the listing 3) Follow the roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: