Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make investor interest to join ico - page 6. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
February 04, 2019, 12:04:56 PM
Ask about marketing on ico project.
How to make investor interest at ico project and purchase ico..
Beside promote campaign and airdrop program,how we make investor interest for purchase.
Have you experience on ico marketing project?

Honestly, I don't have any experience in ICO marketing project. But, in my opinion, perhaps by implementing bounty campaign, it will attract more investors that may turn their projects into success.
Maybe we can look new project and try for apply as team developer,like my friend to be marketing project,but i dont know how he can be join with them.maybe we can do like him,we just dont know how to get info recruitment of new project
February 04, 2019, 12:01:44 PM
I have no experience in marketing ICO, but I assume that one of the important points is well-known personalities in the development team, the finished product (at the alpha version level), which should already be popular among users and project awareness in general.
It can learn about ico project.when we will be marketing of ico.maybe sometime we get a job about marketing ico project. i dnt know when it be real to be marketing ico project token sale.for now i look info how to get investor when we be marketing
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 04:57:17 PM
You don't force an investor to get into a project. The project creators shall attract investors in order for it to become a successful ICO where it is going to be a win-win condition between the team and the investors. Having a good team, and the most important thing for me is having a really good project that it's not nonsense is a vital thing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 04:50:00 PM
It is not easy to do so, but if your metrics are attractive, there is a decent level og hype, each investor would go for it for sure! Just patiently wait!
Activity: 448
February 03, 2019, 04:45:49 PM
Beside promote campaign and airdrop program,how we make investor interest for purchase.

Honestly, I don't have any experience in ICO marketing project. But, in my opinion, perhaps by implementing bounty campaign, it will attract more investors that may turn their projects into success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
February 03, 2019, 01:04:35 PM
for me offering or attracting investors is certainly not an easy thing. the product is very instrumental to attract investors and also the product innovation itself. besides that the project whitepaper must be clear and the project roadmap fits the path. maybe this is the most effective way to attract investors.
until the cryptocurrency market recovers and the company’s ico market places order in order to reduce the number of scams, the investment attractiveness of the company’s ico market will be at a very low level.
Activity: 728
February 03, 2019, 12:33:15 PM
for me offering or attracting investors is certainly not an easy thing. the product is very instrumental to attract investors and also the product innovation itself. besides that the project whitepaper must be clear and the project roadmap fits the path. maybe this is the most effective way to attract investors.
February 03, 2019, 12:01:28 PM
Well i think make a bounty campaign is still best option for the project. Bounty hunter will promote through all social media and other media. But its only for new investor in cryptocurrency. "Veteran" investor just checking the product,team or whitepaper. They already know how to choose a good project.
Your means marketing team just service  give explain and wait for investor come and purchase it? When we hasbeen starting promotion like bounty campaign and airdrop program?
Activity: 574
February 03, 2019, 12:00:40 PM
if the project is really interesting, has a good team and technical base, the idea of the project is clear and there is a market, then I think the investor will find you
February 03, 2019, 11:59:47 AM

Bear market is not good to start an ICO. I've seen projects with very good potential but they had difficulty reaching hardcap as people would be hesitant to spend their crypto. Wait for the next up cycle.

When price of crypto going down it have bad factor for ico project? Investor will not come and join ico project? How if we want promote and sell ico token at new ico project?
February 03, 2019, 11:57:59 AM
There is no magic that can force an investor to invest in any ico, the only things that matter are quality project, competent team and targetted advertising. Alongwith these active communication by the team with potential investors is definitely a plus.
It means investor will auto come and purchase it if they hasbeen go and look website and roadmap whitepaper? What if marketing project not promote,it will come investor? Just wait he come?
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
February 03, 2019, 11:54:54 AM

Bear market is not good to start an ICO. I've seen projects with very good potential but they had difficulty reaching hardcap as people would be hesitant to spend their crypto. Wait for the next up cycle.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 11:54:02 AM
show the benefits of the project that it will receive in half a year, a year, or 3 years if you buy and will keep these tokens!?!each invetor is looking for profit, respectively, he must understand how much the asset is high-Risk, and what are the guarantees of this project,that he will shoot for capitalization,what kind of product he has, and how he can use the demand?
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 03, 2019, 11:48:30 AM
Well i think make a bounty campaign is still best option for the project. Bounty hunter will promote through all social media and other media. But its only for new investor in cryptocurrency. "Veteran" investor just checking the product,team or whitepaper. They already know how to choose a good project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
February 03, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

a good features with new tech will bring investors to the project,,
just seriously develop the project, i believe the demands will come to the project  Wink
Activity: 462
February 03, 2019, 11:40:47 AM
From my point of view ICO should have interesting metrics for investor and it is the main point to invest.
As you know most of ICOs try to collect as much funds as they can and it is bad reason for investor
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 11:34:54 AM
To make investors have interest on the ICO or to the project  the ICO team has to provide some information about ico legitimacy, also for the good offer and platforms. it is necessary to attract them to invest on the ico.
Activity: 546
February 03, 2019, 11:15:33 AM
if for the past, in my opinion, the main thing that can make investors interested is the product, whitepapaer and rodmap. if all three things have good value for investors, I think it's strong enough to attract many investors.
but for now it might be even more complicated because after there are many ICOs that cheat and fail to make investors more careful in investing so that I cannot explain exactly what can make investors interested.
Activity: 714
February 03, 2019, 11:14:43 AM
Of course to make investors interested in terms of the overall project. Suppose the project product, in the future whether this project can develop. Of course it is important to attract investors to invest in projects. The bounty and airdrop program only markets the project so that many investors will glance at it. The rest of the project remains.
Activity: 588
February 03, 2019, 11:13:47 AM
The way to make investors interested in buying in ico is when ico is running, don't make a listing first on the market because it will make the ico price go down, so investors prefer stable ico coins, so don't make a listing on the market before the ico is finished.
Pages:
Jump to: