Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Make Money From The Bitcoin Crash - page 12. (Read 2080 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2017, 11:09:14 AM
You could hedge with bitcoincash - it seems to move in the opposite direction to bitcoin. Alternatively, as others have said, you could sell now and buy back lower. Or diversify into alts.

I don't recommend short-selling though - the time frames they impose are very short (about 5 weeks to 12 weeks) and you could easily be right about the direction and wrong about the timing.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 10:29:25 AM
There's no real way in telling when the crash 'if any' might happen. It might even only correct to a shallow price level before commencing its next uptrend. We'll never know until it happens.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
December 20, 2017, 10:27:53 AM
Well the easiest but least interesting is to sell now, if you are holding.
You could short Bitcoin on Bitfinex or other exchanges, but if Bitcoin really crashes, I wouldn't want my money in Bitfinex!

You can short Bitcoin using markets like IG. The amount you need to 'bet' is very high though, so it is dangerous unless you are already rich.

Some will say that you should buy alts, I disagree. If Bitcoin crashed, I doubt the others will stay high. If bitcoin fell to a $5bill market cap, I am 100% confident that it wouldn't be behind 11 other coins when if reached that level!
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 09:25:11 AM
Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

I don't think too you
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 09:23:07 AM
Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

Pages:
Jump to: