Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Make Money From The Bitcoin Crash - page 9. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 25, 2017, 03:09:04 AM
Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

In my opinion, there is two ways to make profit out of bitcoin crash and that’s to buy and sell. If you don’t have bitcoin at the moment but you have a fiat there, then you should buy bitcoin and hold it for a while because for sure the price of it will pump again. The moment it pumps again then that’s for you to sell your coins.
Bitcoin crash means a serious price movement, we have to think twice before buying as maybe the reason of the crash is big and bitcoin
might not be able to recover. However, if it's all about the FUD then we should also buy at that cheap price as for sure the price will rise again when whales begin to hold after they buy cheap bitcoin, that the trend we should follow.

If we saw the history of bitcoin then it will show us about its potential,Bitcoin will recover soon after the price dump or crash so it is a good decision to buy bitcoins when the price crash happens.I have more trust on bitcoin so I will never sell them when price dumping because I know it will get back and shoot up to new height.But the current price crash happened due to Christmas,people are in need to convert it into fiat because we are still not in the place to pay bitcoins directly so the demand get decreased the price also falls.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 03:00:35 AM
Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

Many will sell, but you buy and hold on the contrary, then you will wait for a lift and you will repel your deposits. Only so, the only thing here is the risk that it will not recover and just stop before the next drop.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 25, 2017, 02:18:25 AM
Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

In my opinion, there is two ways to make profit out of bitcoin crash and that’s to buy and sell. If you don’t have bitcoin at the moment but you have a fiat there, then you should buy bitcoin and hold it for a while because for sure the price of it will pump again. The moment it pumps again then that’s for you to sell your coins.
Bitcoin crash means a serious price movement, we have to think twice before buying as maybe the reason of the crash is big and bitcoin
might not be able to recover. However, if it's all about the FUD then we should also buy at that cheap price as for sure the price will rise again when whales begin to hold after they buy cheap bitcoin, that the trend we should follow.
Activity: 238
December 24, 2017, 11:21:02 PM
Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 23, 2017, 03:46:18 AM
This thread is becoming a haunt for shitposters now that the main discussion has been hijacked and now people are coming in with all sorts of weird speculations.

I saw the market and at the moment it seems to be recovering a bit. Bitcoin is 14k USD/BTC and its going up. The people who were FUDding are making people by it obviously. Soon the price will be up and will be beyond reach again. Hence this is a good time to buy and stock up before the next dump.

Recommend the OP to lock this now that your question has been answered or we will see more shitposters clogging it.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 03:41:44 AM
You can buy Bitcoin future contract in CBOE exchange. When you predict Bitcoin will go down and you wanna earn the profit, you can buy opinion.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 23, 2017, 03:37:40 AM
When bitcoin is falling the only thing that you can do is to keep on buying as many as you can. -22% is a big one and it's an advantage for those people that wants to have a good entrance to bitcoin. That's the only way to make money from these corrections. You only need to take time to understand that when you bought, there's a chance that dip will continue but still you have to endure and wait for it to increase.

That works for bitcoin and I agree that buying when price is dropping is a good investment. With bitcoin cash is different story, couple months bitcoin cash is rising and simply with holding you are making money. People around are saying many things, but market is saying different look at the price charts and some news and you will understand it much better. How up can bitcoin cash go is hard to tell, some people say that more chances are that price will drop huge then to sky rocket. War is going on and you can choose alone on which side you wish to be, or you can earn from that, it's up to you.

Not only works for bitcoin but also for other altcoins that are starting to fall or crash. Just like the popular saying that when others are fearful, be greedy. Why did bitcoin cash came in to our discussion, we are talking about bitcoin crash, the crashing of bitcoin not with bitcoin cash. We are misunderstanding things when it's already been declared that BCH is also called a crash.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 11:18:23 PM
Some traders say exit and buy low but what can happend is actually after you say it will sky rocket and you lost BTC, so i prefer to HODL rather than selling and buying low.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 09:48:12 PM
This is good time to buy Bitcoin and hold BCH to make fortune. BTC is picking up again by this morning (my prediction) and BCH will go up more. There will be high demand for BTC, which means value of other currency will skyrocket as well as BTC.

THIS is my market analysis today.

Great!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 09:26:54 PM
There's no real way in telling when the crash 'if any' might happen. It might even only correct to a shallow price level before commencing its next uptrend. We'll never know until it happens.

Correct. I agree with you. Nobody mean this is unpredictable.
We never know when it crashed but although it will happen, it is not in near time. Still long and long time later or maybe after we are in the earth anymore.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 09:06:50 PM
Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

Buy when dips, thats all. Specially few days ago, bitcoin just crash. It is correction, it is the correct time to buy. I know some traders know it. And lets expect for few days or weeks from now on. It will pump, just wait it and have patience.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
December 22, 2017, 08:12:52 PM
When bitcoin is falling the only thing that you can do is to keep on buying as many as you can. -22% is a big one and it's an advantage for those people that wants to have a good entrance to bitcoin. That's the only way to make money from these corrections. You only need to take time to understand that when you bought, there's a chance that dip will continue but still you have to endure and wait for it to increase.

That works for bitcoin and I agree that buying when price is dropping is a good investment. With bitcoin cash is different story, couple months bitcoin cash is rising and simply with holding you are making money. People around are saying many things, but market is saying different look at the price charts and some news and you will understand it much better. How up can bitcoin cash go is hard to tell, some people say that more chances are that price will drop huge then to sky rocket. War is going on and you can choose alone on which side you wish to be, or you can earn from that, it's up to you.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 22, 2017, 07:39:27 PM
Activity: 168
December 22, 2017, 07:32:52 PM
Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

Crash? Yes one day but not recently. We dont know when it is or maybe never happen.
 Bitcoin has still big power to surviive. If the bitcoin price down, time to buy more amd more. Sell it when it goes up.
Activity: 175
Merit: 15
General Director at MoonBounties.io
December 22, 2017, 07:19:03 PM
Go on margin and open long position. The market is starting to recover, so it's not as risky as it seems. Of course, this is not a trading advice, but I'm just saying what I'm doing. Always be careful with the margin trading, though.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
December 22, 2017, 05:53:46 PM
A simple way to gain profit from a crash is to buy bitcoin after it happens then sell after the price recovers.
That sounds so good and engaging, but reality is that it isn't all said and done. There are instances a supposed bottom turns out a weak support level and subsequently yielding to pressure from sellers and price dropping further down. What I think would offer a more effective and less risky approach would be to carry out the buy back at intervals instead of just at once and at a price. They call it averaging and it is one of the proven ways to checkmate very volatile markets.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 02:54:29 PM
I am also assuming that Bitcoin is not going to recover, and considering there is no intrinsic value to Bitcoin, it probably will not recover.

Anyway, it looks like the house of cards is starting to fall today with all Crypto taking a big hit.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
December 22, 2017, 12:32:21 AM
Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

I am not so good in trading but someone told me and I just want it to share to you “In trading, buy low sell high”. So I think that “Bitcoin crash” or any kind of crash from any other cryptocurrency like Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. is the “low” they are talking about. Meaning, when there is a crash that is the time to buy some crypto since you will get some discount. Now the question is “did you already make money?” Not yet. You have to hold the coin you bought and wait for its price to sky rocket then by that time sell it. Since the price is now high compare to the price when you bought it, you got some interest.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
SODL
December 21, 2017, 04:06:29 PM
Either short futures or short bitcoins directly with margin. On bitfinex it's easy: transfer assets to your 'margin' wallet and then just sell bitcoin, it will turn up as a negative number in your blotter.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 04:03:19 PM
Of course it was necessary to buy Bitcoin cash a little bit earlier. Now there is also a potential for growth. However, it is always worthwhile to observe the risk management and invest into one altcoin no more than 10% of the portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: