Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Make Money From The Bitcoin Crash - page 8. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 12, 2018, 10:49:44 PM
when the bitcoin market crashes, the price of almost crytocurrencies go down, and keep patience and watch the market to buy some coins at low price

If you predict th crash earlier than it happens, you can sell your assets and then you can buy them from cheaper rates by increasing the asset number you have in your portfolio.
It will happen a lot and actually the trend does not change, when bitcoin dump you have to buy altcoins because they will rise.
Or maybe you can convert it to usd token so the value of your money will not decrease, but you need to be active to see the possibilities of the dump.
Read the news and the speculation as it will help you a lot to predict the price movement.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 02:58:26 PM
when the bitcoin market crashes, the price of almost crytocurrencies go down, and keep patience and watch the market to buy some coins at low price

If you predict th crash earlier than it happens, you can sell your assets and then you can buy them from cheaper rates by increasing the asset number you have in your portfolio.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 02:53:32 PM
The only way to make more money when bitcoin crashes;

Just buy more.

It doesn't matter what is the price, we all know that the price will always re-surge, even if it dropped by 20%.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
January 12, 2018, 02:43:24 PM
Nobody can predict the future, but I don't think there will be a crash too soon.
Bitcoin is just at the beginning, don forget that cryptotraders are still a microelite.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 02:37:13 PM
After Bitcoin began to be issued with 20,000 dollars, then the prices for altcoin started to rise again. I used to think that there is no relationship between altcoin and Bitcoin
Activity: 239
January 12, 2018, 11:52:51 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
January 12, 2018, 10:46:53 AM
What crash? All my friends were happy when they sold everything at $3700 and $6000. Now they are in unbelief and regret. With crypto never cash all out. I might take at most half out but all sounds like a bad idea. You will most likely miss the next leg up after this "crash".

The way I often see professional investors take advantage of bitcoin is the USDT - BTC trade. They usually analyze the market is showing signs of decreasing will sell bitcoin to USDT, then use USDT to buy bitcoin at the lowest price possible. Many people get a lot of profit from this business. You can learn this in a bitcoin discount days.
Activity: 294
January 12, 2018, 10:37:54 AM
Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

There is no exact answer you will get here if when will bitcoin crash. Right now bitcoin value are ranging to 13k dollar to 16k dollar at peak. You can make money by doing a short time trade but this is not recommended. Usdt to bitcoin trading or vice versa.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
January 12, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
You won't make money when it is going down of course, but the idea of making money from it is when it has corrected you have the chance to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price or when the price of Bitcoin has bottomed out you know it is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin because of the discounted rate. By buying Bitcoin at a cheaper price you are also giving yourself a margin of safety just in case it will fall down any time when it has recovered. You are also maximizing the value of your money as at that price point you will be earning the most amount of your money.
Of course you can with the right knowledge and skills. If you are able to understand when market reversal becomes imminent, you sell your Bitcoin and start to scout for good entry points among the stable altcoins that're taking center stage and especially, there's the altcoin Tether at your rescue. You must have notice Bitcoin is not positively correlated to most altcoins.
Activity: 134
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 12, 2018, 09:50:44 AM
both good news or bad news can come anytime and that can affect the coin Market. Actually we dont know when the coinmarket crashes until that nearly happens in front of your eyes
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 06:38:34 AM
It seems that a lot of people hope to see a bitcoin crash :-)
Actually, I don't think there will be a crash in the immediate future; what happens in these days is just a normal correction after a crazy growth
Activity: 186
January 12, 2018, 05:40:05 AM
I don't see any sign of imminent crash; by the way, the only way to make money is to keep an eye to signs of probable crash - if you know them - and to sell before it happens.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
January 11, 2018, 07:44:19 PM
Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

There is 2 way to make profits from BTC crashes;
1. Buy bitcoin, hold for long term, then sell it at the peak.
2. Waiting for bitcoin crash, buy bitcoin in the dip.
LoL, it's a common thing in trading, but the hardest thing is; to predict the right time to buy and sell bitcoin.
Ini this case, timing is everything, but most people mistakenly guessing it, ended with regret.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 07:38:30 PM
What crash? All my friends were happy when they sold everything at $3700 and $6000. Now they are in unbelief and regret. With crypto never cash all out. I might take at most half out but all sounds like a bad idea. You will most likely miss the next leg up after this "crash".
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 11, 2018, 07:09:54 PM
To make money from crypto crashed. The best thing you should do is invest in cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum. As expected by investors, at this stage the cryptocurrency is in the downtrend phase, it is predicted that the next three months Bitcoin exchange rate will rise again quickly, will exceed $ 20,000ß
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 07:05:18 PM
Bitcoin has a strange destiny: it is grows, it a bubble; if it has a correction, it will crash.
Btw, who is so sure about the crash, can sell it before the disaster will happen... :-)
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 11, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
It's fanny to see how many people - who lost the cryptocurrency train - now are hoping to see a crash!
Sorry, out of some normal correction, I don't see any sign of crash.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
January 11, 2018, 02:55:31 AM
Bitcoin is just doing well, so I don't think it will crash so fast
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 06:16:38 AM
You won't make money when it is going down of course, but the idea of making money from it is when it has corrected you have the chance to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price or when the price of Bitcoin has bottomed out you know it is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin because of the discounted rate. By buying Bitcoin at a cheaper price you are also giving yourself a margin of safety just in case it will fall down any time when it has recovered. You are also maximizing the value of your money as at that price point you will be earning the most amount of your money.

As far as i know you can not make money out from the bitcoin crash because the price itself has a very low value you might lose money if you try to exchange for the reasons of panic or any speculation may get caught in your self. The best thing in this situation of bitcoin crash is buying bitcoin its because of a very low price that soon to be a good profit if the price will become high.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
December 25, 2017, 03:21:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: