Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Make Money From The Bitcoin Crash - page 4. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Crash is also an opportunity to buy in cheap price and hold with patience till hit on peak.It is experienced that if market crash it become stable also so never panic that BTC will never survive,Just calm and hold with patience.
Another good strategy is to keep buying coins while we are seeing the dumped, if you able to buy while the downfall is moving really hard then you are lucky, as bitcoin will bounce back, the sway is natural with this industry and the more you often buy in the dip the more chances that you will earned much bigger, you just to be patience and you needed to believe that your investment will grow, maybe not that quick but eventually it will happen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Crash is also an opportunity to buy in cheap price and hold with patience till hit on peak.It is experienced that if market crash it become stable also so never panic that BTC will never survive,Just calm and hold with patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
There is a basic rule and I am sure everyone here have heard about it, buy low and sell high. This is really a golden rule where nobody can be a loser if implement this rule with right facts and figures. When people buy bitcoins, they must make sure that prices are now down than casual. Because if the prices are higher, you may not be making best use of your investment.
Investing when the price is down is the basic principle, but the problem is, how are you going to know what the bottom price would be, it is hard to calculate those, there is another way to make money during a crash, with the future markets in bitcoin, if you are good in predicting the price and if you see a correction coming up, just short the coins and it is a good way to make money during the crash. Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

The only way to make money from bitcoin crash is that when you get some money then buy at that time when the price of bitcoin go drop as after each drop it is sure that the price of it increases as we have saw in the past few times. This time again the price will increase and you can see that it has started to increase so you will get a good profit in that thing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
There is always a sign that Bitcoin value will decline just like what happen in the early January till date. Although how to make money from the price decline is to buy more when its value is low and sell when its value appreciate.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
To make money from bitcoin crash, always grab the opportunity to buy it with affordable and lower price to be profitable, you can sell it when the time comes that the value of it make you satisfy to gain profits.
There is a basic rule and I am sure everyone here have heard about it, buy low and sell high. This is really a golden rule where nobody can be a loser if implement this rule with right facts and figures. When people buy bitcoins, they must make sure that prices are now down than casual. Because if the prices are higher, you may not be making best use of your investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think you're late in seeing the odds when bitcoin is in decline, a few weeks ago bitcoin hit a fairly low price because there were some problems going on that made the bitcoin price fall, but if you expect the bitcoin price to fall back, I think it will be very it is difficult to know when prices will fall and when will increase again,

Well the only way to make money in that scenario would be to buy as many as you can. A crash is often seen as the end of bitcoin yet when the value is soaring, many people are wishing for it to get in. Funny. Buy low sell high. Basically the lowest you can buy is during a crash.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
Of course there are. If you are pretty sure so you can sell futures on CME but do not forget that it is a huge risk because it is a margin asset and you can lose your money quite fast. I would not recommend anybody to trade futures if you are not a professional and qualified trader otherwise you will be a bankrupt soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hm, if you think that all people know that it will crash than I am an exception because as for me bitcoin is the currency of the future. I believe that there are chances that it will be accepted as the main currency in the future
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
I think you're late in seeing the odds when bitcoin is in decline, a few weeks ago bitcoin hit a fairly low price because there were some problems going on that made the bitcoin price fall, but if you expect the bitcoin price to fall back, I think it will be very it is difficult to know when prices will fall and when will increase again,
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Buy when bitcoin crashes and trade alts if you can't keep your hands off the market
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Buy some while it is at a low price then wait till it recovers ,
I think it is the only way to make money from Bitcoin crash.
Or you could also do some alt-coin trading while the Bitcoin price is low then jump in to bitcoin when the price is increasing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
To make money from bitcoin crash, always grab the opportunity to buy it with affordable and lower price to be profitable, you can sell it when the time comes that the value of it make you satisfy to gain profits.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
Research on good coins which have the good concept and buy them and after that hold them for the long term and you will make huge money with this strategy.
Yes.By simply buying some potential coins during a crash,and sell them again when there is a price hike,is one thing i know which will give us good profit in times of downward trend.Holding may be a good one but it takes long months to make a profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Research on good coins which have the good concept and buy them and after that hold them for the long term and you will make huge money with this strategy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 11, 2018, 04:27:00 AM
If the Bitcoin will crash we must buy and hold for a long period of time so we must have higher profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
February 01, 2018, 05:59:47 AM
The future is being played by Crytopia, BTC will grow strongly, trust me. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Indeed correct! Just because bitcoin is going through a downfall and it is lingering between a specific ranges for few weeks now does not mean it will never put on a real show. It will do that when we will least expect it to. That is how bitcoin is.

Unpredictable, unstoppable, a true warrior. It is considered as the best investment tool so far and there is a reason behind this. That is its potential to survive and grow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 31, 2018, 12:08:00 AM
Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

The crash is unpredictable but if you want to earn slowly but surely, you will gamble to sell it immediately as long as you are contented to small earnings in which buy low and sell it a little bit high but this is not advisable because the  most common to everybody that you will earn high is to hold your coin no matter what happen.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 11:56:26 PM
If you wanna earn money when Bitcoin crashed, you should sell all your Bitcoin for USDT then wait and buy BTC back when the price of BTC decrease to lower price. It's the best way to earn while Bitcoin crashed but it's also not easy. LOL. You should collect the news to know when you should buy and sell
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 11:53:08 PM
Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

Well a lot of bitcoiners grab the opportunity to buy when prices go down. They wait and hold their coins and sell when prices goes up. The usual trending i believe.
Pages:
Jump to: