Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Make Money From The Bitcoin Crash - page 3. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 258
I think to make money from the bitcoin crash, the best you can do in this situation is to buy a coins or investment in the market
because the amount or price of it, is still affordable because of the crash that happen and it is a great opportunity to be grab of.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Just buy more bitcoin when bitcoin crashed in the world crypto market,hold it for a long term investment,it will make you a lot of money that you want.all you have to do is keep on monitoring on the movement in the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
The best method is to get a job and an extra part time job to earn as much money as possible, and buy as much bitcoin as possible during the crash. Now it is less than half the price of the all time high so this time next year it should be worth well over $20,000
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
to be able to get money from the collapse of bitcoin prices you should use by buying bitcoin when the price is cheap after that you save the bitcoin you have and sell bitcoin you have when the price becomes expensive.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Easy to earn money if the bitcoin crushing price. All you need to do is buy more bitcoin. But sometimes you need to wait the price decrease so you can get more bitcoin with cheaper price but once the price increase it will continue so you need to buy before the price increase.
Simple scheme is buy low sell high when it crashes and you saw a green candle right after the crash it maybe a good bounce in confirmation of its holding support and when you saw a big green candle then its time to sell and wait for the opportunity of crashing again the bitcoin price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

The month you have posted was in December but if we will see the latest update now about bitcoin, the price will crashes down and we don't know when will it recover. If you have money, it is good to buy more bitcoin and hold it until the price go back to 20000$ or above.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Easy to earn money if the bitcoin crushing price. All you need to do is buy more bitcoin. But sometimes you need to wait the price decrease so you can get more bitcoin with cheaper price but once the price increase it will continue so you need to buy before the price increase.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
I thought at first sight that you are asking how to make money from BitcoinCash, lol. But I believe bitcoin will not crash never
I think they are taking a about price crash that fallen price makes profit for us, as when you see price of bitcoin is down and you can get profit from it by buying at low price and hold it will give you money and profit. Buy at low price and hold till the end of this year. Bitcoin never remain at crash but it use to increase very often and then fall to give you opportunity that buy at dip and hold for rising so selling high is way to make profit from bitcoin crash.
Yes, that's what bitcoin plays for us here in crypto. It is very volatile but then its volatility make sense for investors and traders for making profit and the time of value stagnant from its crashes then its long time to wait to make it profitable and my idea to earn money out of my bitcoin is i'm buying such my selected altcoins and make and trade it wisely to earn some little profit but I do it continuously.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I thought at first sight that you are asking how to make money from BitcoinCash, lol. But I believe bitcoin will not crash never
I think they are taking a about price crash that fallen price makes profit for us, as when you see price of bitcoin is down and you can get profit from it by buying at low price and hold it will give you money and profit. Buy at low price and hold till the end of this year. Bitcoin never remain at crash but it use to increase very often and then fall to give you opportunity that buy at dip and hold for rising so selling high is way to make profit from bitcoin crash.
Activity: 263
Activity: 130
it's very easy to answer your questions like that.

buy when red and sell when green, then you will experience a profit.

do not be too high to sell, fear of falling again the price of Botcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
The sure way to make money from price decrease in Bitcoin is to schedule buying position as soon as downward price spiral begins. You may not be  able to pin point when the price will be low enough for you to buy.
It is all about the observations. If you are not following the market for long time and you don’t know what is going to be in the market, then I am sure you can’t just predict a good moment of buying. So for better buying moment, you have to know what all is going on there. When the market is coming up and when it is going down. Only then, you can go for best results at the end.
I think we can make money from crash when we are going to buy, because in the near future it can really rise up high and we can sell it in a high price depending in our limitation. I think bitcoin can become much higher in the near future so then if we dont do action and we only look its price day by day without buying it we can never gain on it. 
Activity: 102
I think if you want to make money from the collapse of Bitcoin, then there is only leverage and you have to open a hundred times leverage
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
The sure way to make money from price decrease in Bitcoin is to schedule buying position as soon as downward price spiral begins. You may not be  able to pin point when the price will be low enough for you to buy.
It is all about the observations. If you are not following the market for long time and you don’t know what is going to be in the market, then I am sure you can’t just predict a good moment of buying. So for better buying moment, you have to know what all is going on there. When the market is coming up and when it is going down. Only then, you can go for best results at the end.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think the time has gone last month itself when it fallen down to $4000 there was huge new traders purchased BTC and they are making profit out of it. Experts are saying the price will again raise like how it happened in the December last year. The market is recovering slowly after the sudden Market crash. Hope the prices will remain stable in the month of May. Many experts are saying that the May month is Good for Crypto.
Bitcoin prices is able to recover now after the big crash in last few months ,I believe it has a chances to improve the market in a months later so I better to prefer buy more bitcoin for us to be secured and to earned a tremendous profit when its value pumps up.
Bitcoin has the tendency to rise in the second and fourth quarter of the year and we are in the second one currently. It is expected to keep on moving forward till the month of July. There can be slight decreases but overall, we are going to have a higher value by the end of this pump phase. Investing now means getting some big amount of dollars within next two months. A golden opportunity indeed!
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
I think the time has gone last month itself when it fallen down to $4000 there was huge new traders purchased BTC and they are making profit out of it. Experts are saying the price will again raise like how it happened in the December last year. The market is recovering slowly after the sudden Market crash. Hope the prices will remain stable in the month of May. Many experts are saying that the May month is Good for Crypto.
Bitcoin prices is able to recover now after the big crash in last few months ,I believe it has a chances to improve the market in a months later so I better to prefer buy more bitcoin for us to be secured and to earned a tremendous profit when its value pumps up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
I think you're late in seeing the odds when bitcoin is in decline, a few weeks ago bitcoin hit a fairly low price because there were some problems going on that made the bitcoin price fall, but if you expect the bitcoin price to fall back, I think it will be very it is difficult to know when prices will fall and when will increase again,

Well the only way to make money in that scenario would be to buy as many as you can. A crash is often seen as the end of bitcoin yet when the value is soaring, many people are wishing for it to get in. Funny. Buy low sell high. Basically the lowest you can buy is during a crash.
Buy maximum when the market crash is not the best idea to earn from market crash. If the market crash more after we buy, there no way to get profit. Learning how to analysis is the best way only, dont wait on your luck. It wont help anythings!
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
As we know crypto market booming and people eager to invest in crypto and Bitcoin is expensive not every one can afford but there is opportunity for those who want to invest in BTC,When market suffering from crash Btc price goes decline and good time to buy BTC and hold to sell in high.
Activity: 630
Pages:
Jump to: