Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Make Money From The Bitcoin Crash - page 2. (Read 2080 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
August 12, 2018, 05:06:58 AM
Exactly, instead of panicking better to think what is the best way to earn more during the crash market. Your decision is very crucial in every trend, but you must see this market as an opportunity to have more coin during the dump and also to have more profit during the pump.
I cant see anything more than a dump happening in the current scenario. Where do you see the pump? The markets dropped a lot this week and I hope it drops more so I can buy chunks of more bitcoin soon and then hodl it till it goes above 15k USD once again. Thats what many other whales are doing they are going to pump it once it drops down to a rock bottom and the despair ends.

the way to buy t he Bitcoin from crash lets you earn some profit.
Stop talking about things you dont understand because its obvious that you are trying to shitpost your way across the rank. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 05, 2018, 04:33:14 PM
Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

Even if you are interested no one can able to spot or guess on when BTC price would crash and no one would ever know it even on that one day that you are talking about.
People to make money out of those crashes.If we just think of the basic principle of trading which is Buy low Sell high then you would able to know on whats the answer of your own question.
Those crashes are indeed the opportunity to buy cheaper and in most traders this kind of spot is all we have waiting for.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 04:05:12 PM
Bitcoin will never be destroyed, so you can not wait. Why try to earn on the collapse of the main crypto currency, if you can make money on its growth? Think about it!
Activity: 69
August 03, 2018, 06:05:21 AM
the way to buy t he Bitcoin from crash lets you earn some profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
August 01, 2018, 06:06:03 PM
The right momentum and decision making will enable you to gain a profit when the price of Bitcoin crashes, but please note that we should take a chance too when the bitcoin price is pumped. So we can not possibly only take advantage when bitcoin price crashes, we have to take advantage of all conditions. Back again that we should be able to make decisions at the right time and we also have to make decisions quickly. Momentum will never come twice, so take advantage of every opportunity and you will have the chance to achieve good results for your economy.
Exactly, instead of panicking better to think what is the best way to earn more during the crash market. Your decision is very crucial in every trend, but you must see this market as an opportunity to have more coin during the dump and also to have more profit during the pump.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
Sell the futures - or buy when it's low then sell when you think it's high.
I also agree with your view we can make money from bitcoin in many ways as you take part in the trade when Bitcoin prices and Altcoin are low you can buy and sell when the price is high or keep a little to Long-term investment. You can also participate in icos campaigns.
Choosing and buying good coin at a low price in a down market is a method many investors have done to make a good profit for themselves. That's the way I've used it in the past and it works pretty well. Remember to spend a lot of time researching and analyzing the coin you want to invest to have a basis and belief in it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 01, 2018, 05:02:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

If you can take risk and you have good investment capital, I think betting should be the best way to make money during clash.  I have thought of this and finalized that betting and margin trading is the the best ways for you to actually make money any time either the market is going up or down.
Activity: 116
August 01, 2018, 03:34:34 PM
They're so many upcoming ICOs my friend, do your own research, find cool projects and invest in. Wink I'm waiting for upcoming Kelvin Blockchain, what's your investments this summer?? Huh
Activity: 98
Sell it in the future or buy it when you know the money is higher.
Activity: 20
You have lost the opportunity and it’s gone for now.The time was yesterday.
Activity: 42
I will never recommend short-selling to anyone as that does not really is a good thing.
Activity: 238
no one can extaly predict bitcoin price variations it is the highly impossible market is uncertain and volatile
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
The right momentum and decision making will enable you to gain a profit when the price of Bitcoin crashes, but please note that we should take a chance too when the bitcoin price is pumped. So we can not possibly only take advantage when bitcoin price crashes, we have to take advantage of all conditions. Back again that we should be able to make decisions at the right time and we also have to make decisions quickly. Momentum will never come twice, so take advantage of every opportunity and you will have the chance to achieve good results for your economy.
Activity: 39
You can use the bitcoin hash and it is something that is really good.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
Sell the futures - or buy when it's low then sell when you think it's high.
I also agree with your view we can make money from bitcoin in many ways as you take part in the trade when Bitcoin prices and Altcoin are low you can buy and sell when the price is high or keep a little to Long-term investment. You can also participate in icos campaigns.
Activity: 18
 REMEMBER WHEN THERE IS A CRASH, THERE IS ALWAYS A SELLER AND A BUYER. so when people are dumping low, there is a big whale with a gaping open mouth ready to swallow all the fish. So if yo want to become a whale you do the opposite of what the rest of the panic sellers are dong, you go in and buy. ALSO following the Fibonacci cycles in trading can help you determine new highs and new lows.buy when red and sell when green, then you will experience a profit.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
I think,everytime when bitcoin price in the market fell down,it will be a great opportunity to everyone to buy more,and hold it in a long term,even it will takes for how many months,or even a years. Waiting for a right time of selling is the best hodling strategy that can make us to be successful,and earn more profits.
Activity: 41
bitcoin went down again will it go up any soon ?  Embarrassed
Activity: 182
Their is no formular to know the exact time bitcoin will crash but however, to keep yourself safe in the trade, you dont have to be greedy. When bitcoin got to a significant price, a wise investor sells off his investment or probably sell 50% of his investment and hold it in order to buy back when the price comes down just as it just did.This is the strategy I used to increase the bitcoin I have in my portfolio
Activity: 98
The good thing about bitcoin is its dominance so when it reaches economy of scale it has a huge correction phase competitive to the others but since it's a well-networked coin it will increase in value in the long term and again its cap
Pages:
Jump to: