Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 26. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
There is only a question to the brokerage company. If you trade directly through crypto exchanges, I think it will not work, and brokerage companies give such an opportunity, but be careful, now a lot of deception.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It is very difficult for beginners to make money in a falling market. The time when the market goes up, earns much easier. At the moment, we must trade very carefully.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think you should get more knowledge of crypto world before pulling away your money, when you have knowledge of how things work here, then you will be able to decide for yourself.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
It is very difficult to make money in a falling market. I would advise you to wait a little bit and buy strong alts at the next market drop. But also you can open short position on BTC. But i think that it is too risky. As for me i just waiting and looking at current situation. I sold all my crypto and now i am in fiat money.
Activity: 336
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
I am not a investor now. I just do bounty's for making mobey. In fall time of market the best way to earn is give full concentration on market everyday. It is very important because in that time prices suddenly go up. In this up and down you can buy and sell and make money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Choosing a coin when the market is falling is certainly a difficult thing, of course if you are not vigilant we will lose, there are always lots of coins pumped so that it looks promising, but for the long term we have to choose coins that are well-known and have a good reputation.
Activity: 140
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

During fall market its really difficult to earn. But rather this a good time to invest so that when market bounce back that's the right time to earn. All you have to do is wait and be patience hold your coin until the right time,for you to sell that coin in up trend market. That's were the earnings happen.
Activity: 70
And the recipe is actually very simple) Buy a little more crypto currency when it is already low in the bottom
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
To make money on the fall of market, you can join many bounty campaigns or invest in smaller altcoins and hold them for long term so that when the market recover, you will make profit. You can also do day trading but you need to have very good knowledge and experience before you start day trading.
Activity: 91
Elementary, you need to find the moment when the cryptocurrency reaches its lowest price. Buy as much as possible and sell with its growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The whole market is in a declining trend since January but we have daily increases and not all the prices are moving on the same time. One of the ways to make profit in bear market is daily trading and profiting on the daily movement of the prices by scalping.
Activity: 155
It is very important to study a coin before buying,  things like all time low should be taken into consideration, current cost, all time high, patterns of coin movement and the product it's offering. If you have that in place then you can be rest assured that your choice will be profitable
Activity: 182
We can make money even if the market is falling, if you know how to trade in market you should know how to trade in even if the market is down fall.You can earned a little bet but we have to study
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
The only best thing to do when market is fall is do not panic on selling. For you to make money or to earned high is buy if you can or if you have enough money to buy and hold it in long term. And if market is pumping it is now the time for you to sell in a high price, that's how to make money when market is fall.
copper member
Activity: 336
If you have experienced in investing crypto then you can easily but for new comers it is very hard to do so, because they are new they don't know how crypto market behave and which coin is better for future all these things are related with experience. Otherwise you start investing in two or three coin after seeing there back history then invest and wait for the result. Do this thing if you have spare amount of money that you can afford to loose otherwise you may be in problems in your hard days. so invest your spare money with brave decision then surely you will earn from hare.
Activity: 86
I think now you can also get more money, because now the price of bitcoin is also cheap so you will also get a lot of money by waiting for a high selling price.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Try to find out some coins which will interest you, read about them and make decision if they are worth to invest if yes you could get some extra money after their pump.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I think bounty campaigns are the perfect example of a side income that doesn't take that much time to complete and is easy to get into, some prefer to work on a full time job because at the end on bounties, you don't really know what you will get at the end of the campaign.

You mistakenly believe that bounty hunters do not spend a lot of time on bounty hunting, if you participate in many bounty hunts, it will take a lot of time because you have to focus on reading the project and writing articles for the bounty. that. Another disadvantage is that nowadays it is impossible to make a lot of money when ICO is not attracting more investment
Activity: 89
conceivably when bitcoin costs go down now you can contribute or contribute your money to buy BTC and ETH. since simply those two cryptoes whose cost will continue taking off. right when costs take off you can benefit an extensive measure. at this moment the cost is down now you can not get a noteworthy advantage yet you can simply buy and assemble BTC and ETH that much.
Activity: 98
buy a few coins and hold them and if you are a professional trader you can trade daily to earn income when the market is not stable
Pages:
Jump to: