Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 27. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 100
I think bounty campaigns are the perfect example of a side income that doesn't take that much time to complete and is easy to get into, some prefer to work on a full time job because at the end on bounties, you don't really know what you will get at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
When the fall isn't super bad you can sell some tokens and buy more of them later at a lower price. Also you can buy coins which are promising but currently are being sold at a low price so that when they grow back you make a profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I have only one option earnings when the market falls. this is a trade in the market. profit from the difference in coin price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
To make money and make a profit in conditions like this, all you have to do is dare to make a decision.
You can just take a small profit because in these conditions the price of a coin is unstable in a short range.
So you can take a small profit but you can do it every day.
I think it will be much better than you wait a long time with no certainty in making a profit.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
If you've still got some cash left with you to invest, buy more. It's so sure it's going to rise. So just have to keep your calm until it hits the peak and then get your profits.
Activity: 490
You can earn on the fall if you only buy on short positions or use trade on a fall, which is very risky. And yet I would prefer short positions.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

Making money on this fall of the market is not an easy one, it requires a day trader with lots of experience and who trades with a very high volume of coins to be making money or little gains at the dip of markets.

That is true but you can bypass these things now. No large upfront capital is required anymore, all you need to do is to bet on falling prices or short selling. It's just maybe not the best way to get started. If the market suddenly comes back, you are going down.
Activity: 113
When prices of tokens drop in the market, I feel this is the best time to buy and hodl to sell when the market rises back. This is the best option or opinion I can give to this because it has being an advantage for me
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
It's simple buy low and sell high or hold for price pump.
First of all, avoid selling due to panic whenever the market is falling. Investing during the dips in the market, is a good a idea because the market value of cryptos are becoming low and investors would be able to buy larger amount of it seems simple but it must be careful.
Activity: 77
If you have money to invest, then when you fall in the market, you do some coins and stop them and wait until the market booms.When the market starts to bounce upwards and you see profits, you can make profits by selling coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

It is very hard to make money on a falling market unless you have powerful tools by your side. Its a zero-sum game, thus unless you have an edge over most of the market you will lose your money.

You CAN earn when the market is falling but it will be a difficult task. The richiest guys deal with the day trading during these periods. Those ones who want to earn and ready to work, are involved in Bounty programs.
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
The Very good question is because the price of the market is the price of the price.If you have a large super - fund you could use to investment in ico because there's a token price very cheap and we ll get a big rolls at the listing market
Activity: 59
I usually when the market goes down, convert my altcoin to usdt and wait, then I will buy more altcoins, increasing my coin, will wait for growth, hold it in usdt for another possible fall again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
To profit in a falling market, you will not learn how to trading in such a market. Either to invest in perspective projects that will make XI on entering the exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
There are several markets which offer margin trading. On margin trading you can bet also on the fall of crypto. But be careful, not to loose too much of your capital.
Activity: 80
Well, usually and especially now that the market has dropped tremendously, I tend to participate even more on bounty campaigns, I feel productive while the market recovers and the rewards are not bad.
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
On falling of the market it is impossible to trade profitably. Yet there is no volatility and growth but only falling - it is impossible to receive money from cryptocurrency.
It is possible unless to buy coins when they in strongly fell in price and to hope for the fastest recovery of all market.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
you can use bitcoin futures or buy it at the lowest price and sell when the price grows
Agreed. When the market falls, it remains only to buy tokens. This is the only way to provide for yourself in the future. And when the market falls without stopping, you can not earn.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Look for promising coins, the price of which has fallen very heavily and buy them, if the market starts to grow - the price will rise and you will make good money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Making money on this fall of the market is not an easy one, it requires a day trader with lots of experience and who trades with a very high volume of coins to be making money or little gains at the dip of markets.
Pages:
Jump to: