Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 29. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

It is very hard to make money on a falling market unless you have powerful tools by your side. Its a zero-sum game, thus unless you have an edge over most of the market you will lose your money.
Activity: 420
The fall of the same phenomenon on the stock market as well as its growth.You can earn in a falling market, but you need to learn.Now the best thing is just to watch the market.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
now is the time to buy coins at a low price, if you have enough money for this, while the market is falling and waiting for it to start growing. Then it will be possible to sell coins at such favorable prices for you.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
There is no chance to get of profiting in the crypto showcase yet to sit tight for perfect time and unquestionably you will get back your cost and make benefit too. In crypto there is a constantly one side development. In the event that it is falling at that point no body say where it will stop thus for upward development. Be that as it may, If you need to make some better than average measure of cryptographic money at that point go for abundance work and acquire free coin at that point hold this and offer in great benefit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
It seems to me that there is nothing to add to this branch, although sometimes it happens that I learn a lot of new things, I personally used marginal trading and, to a greater extent, I lost my entire deposit, it's terrible, but it was so.
Activity: 98
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
I see only one decision which will save your money and make possible losses much lower than they could be. Hold your coins and buy some now ones.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

This is the best time to buy altcoins since the price is in super dip. Have the patience to hold it for quite sometime and it will surely give you good harvest. I had bought few altcoins and I actually wanted so much to buy few ethereumnow its just that I don't have that much fund and I'm feeling a little disappointed because the chance and opportunity is here already but the timing is not that ok for me. Just sad.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Prices go down, panic, be patient, and profit. The key is patience. We know that we have a limit of patience. But, try to cross your patience limit.
Activity: 112
Despite the fall in the market, i still make my money  and i will not relent in doing that. There are some coin that are good for trading at this time. I buy low and sell high, the cycles continues. Trading seems to be the best strategy at this time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Buy coins at the lowest point of the fall and sell them when the price rebounds. To reduce the risk, follow the news.
copper member
Activity: 322
i think people will say that we can earn by purchasing when market fall. may be it is good to earn this way but i do not know when to buy as now it is time that market is going very low and it is not possible to buy at each fall.
Activity: 44
I think the idea generally is that when the market falls, you invest more by buying more bitcoins or other altcoins so that by the time the market price comes up you will gaining massively. That is the business idea about making money on the fall of the market
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Simply buy lot of potential altcoins and go to hold.When you see market turn to green sell your altcoins in good price.Fall market actually a opportunity for make money.But be careful before invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

The general idea is you buy coins when the market is down. you can buy good project at a very cheap rate and you wait till when the market gain stability again then you can sell. Its a way to get cheap coin you missed out on, Alternatively it is a period when you buy coin at a cheaper rate and then when the bull returns you sell off for easy profit.
Activity: 70
Buy more. Although it sounds like a bad idea, but if you think about it, its the perfect decision that you can make it this type of situation. When you buy more while the market is down, your buying crypto in a smaller value, which means you'll when the time comes and its price kicks in, you'll be the one to benefit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
Invest during dips because once the market starts to rise, profit would be earned that I think, is practicality.Ofcourse during market downfalls, the market value of most cryptos are low, making cryptos more convenient to invest. But people should be awared about the risk that not all the time, the market value will rise and also not all cryptos are having market price increase
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
I think the way to make money when the market falls is to collect coins or buy coins as much as possible. Indeed, we do not directly make money but this is an investment that will make money in the future. Because the market may not forever fall. increase. When the market goes up we will make a lot of money because we already have a lot of coins that we can sell. All we need to do is patiently wait until the market rises again.
Activity: 344
The advise I can give to that is simply that now that you have the ethereum nd bitcoin at a lower price... Buy and keep as much as u can... These two coins we still kickback and rise again... When u then sell, u discover u r already in money...... Patience is key, wisdom is needed as well..... So buy and keep.....
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
I think who want to huge money at a the same time that type of opportunity only for them.Wise people every time wait for this time.But obviously need to take risk.Because no risk no gain.
Activity: 224
engage in trade in the market and play on the difference of price fluctuations.
Pages:
Jump to: