Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading? - page 11. (Read 34690 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
This is very simple matter to recover your lose in your trading. If you start day trading and I hope you recover your lose in a short time but one more think that is day trading have a great risk involved so you must learn before start day trading. You should choose some good coin for your day trading then you can start trading and you can recover your lose in a couple of days. Without analysis never start day trading, if you want to overcome so must hold some coin and start trading.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
The only way to overcome your fears is by making mistakes. That's to mean, get out there with some extra mony and make little investments jut to experience how the market works.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
Fear can be to die with experience, you just need to understand that some of your reactions dont give a result. Next it is  work on self control on the practice.
Overcoming fear is not something that can be easily attained just like that considering you must have been able to gain some level of experience from all the things you have learned, learn from your mistakes which will definitely come and one of the reasons I always tell traders not to be afraid of mistakes and to make it less of a scare, utilize free and unreal funds instead to learn all that is needed and be ready to do it right.

Once you are able to form a strategy, and you see it making good profit for you over time, and you know what to do at every certain condition, the confidence will surely come on its own.
Activity: 359
Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

To make easy to understand on how to start trading In different cryptos exchanges, you must watch first the sample video on youtube just sesrch for it, what exchanges do you want to learn. Then, since you're new In trading, Its better If you start in a small amount, to avoid big loss and lost hopes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

do not rush to start trading, do research about coins that you want to trade and do not be greedy in trading because usually greed can bring bad luck. for daily trading it's good you only take 5-10% profit.
If you have knowledge of something or in other words if you know the science of dealing with something profitable then there should be no worry and fear to step forward and proceed for it.

Bitcoin trading is more than anything while trading with other coins also payoff but lesser than that of the Bitcoin’s profit. Do not jump at Bitcoin directly if you do not have any practical experience but make experience by doing with less valuable coins so that you may deal with it fearlessly.
Activity: 504

It could be the fact that the amount of money you are using is too huge for you or it's your life savings/ emergency funds. If that's the case then I will feel scared too. But I'm not because just started with some of my extra money until it grew bigger and bigger.
Activity: 462
I think if you want short-term trading with not much capital.
can't withdraw every day, because you have to calculate the fee
maybe you can do it once a week.
about your fear, you will learn from your mistake  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
There is nothing strange or unusual in your fear. Everyone who invests their own money will be worried.
So the first thing I would like to advise is to allocate only that amount of money that you are ready to lose. Mentally lose this money, it will help you in the future not so much to experience your failures in traiding. When you are ready to lose your money, you can proceed to the next step.
Learn all the necessary information. The more you study information, the more confident you will be.
And the last. Be brave and buy bitcoin and ether just now. Nobody force you to immediately start trading. Just have this currencies. Otherwise, later, when the price of these currencies grows, you again will not be able to find in yourself the moral forces to buy. Now the situation in the market is favorable for the purchase of promising currencies. So don't delay what you can do right now.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Firstly, you should learn basic things in trading. Then open new demo account and try yourself here. In the meantime, don't give up trying to learn something new at any time. Of course you will not always win, thats why you should never give up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2

If you're scared, then try trading with fake money. And use a simulator and see if you're successful. If it's a nightmare experience, then don't continue trading or use real money. Trading isn't for everyone.

The other option is use a service that will trade for you. There are traditional services like that, as well as new ICOs that will use arbitrage to trade for profits automatically.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Short term is very strange thing. You can make a huge profit, but you can also lose your deposit.
How do i trade: firstly i'm just sitting and analyzing pair (or pairs) on which i want to trade. Very helpful thing. After good analytics i start trading. Usually it is 5% from deposit. And i also watch videos on youtube about trading, not only on crypto
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
If you have lots of money then you have a good chance that you can trade in fearless.
Because if you make lose then you have enough time to understand why you make this lose. But sometimes no need not enough money to make you fearless. For this, you need to practice. More practice more fearless mind. Try to exercise daily all essential quality which is needed to be a professional trader. There is no end of learning.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If you're afraid it's better don't try, but I have a little suggestion try to use capital with the results of the bounty maybe in that way can get rid of the fear of trading
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
do not rush to start trading, do research about coins that you want to trade and do not be greedy in trading because usually greed can bring bad luck. for daily trading it's good you only take 5-10% profit.

Oh, it would be really cool if you get 5-10% profit daily, especially when you have different altcoins. I wish I could have such an income. As for the advice for a beginner, just read about trading much first.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Overcoming the fear of trading requires constant experience, such as trying to buy and store coins and changing the daily observing market to once a week!
Definitely! Constant learning and constant experience is one thing that no new trader should ever discard. As long as you are ready to learn and after learning as much as you can, which you obviously cannot stop learning as you do so everyday even when you get good at what you do, you will still need some short term level of practice to demonstrate the skills you have been able to acquire and gain confidence from there. Without these things, emotion will always kick in and overcoming fear would be a huge challenge.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Keep trading, if you loss,learn from your mistake and don't do it again. If you get profit, don't think trading is easy activity. With a lot of trading activity, by time you will have skill, and your mental will strong too.
Yes exactly.Keep on taking risks and experience trading more often.This will enhance your own skill and may develop into a new expertise.Having this,surely your fears will be lessen and you are now ready to trade with more confidence.This will more likely give you a successful trading in the end.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The best way to overcome fear in trading is trying to be knowledgeable and also be disciplined and also have a working strategy and abiding by it. This is the best way to overcome fear.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Keep trading, if you loss,learn from your mistake and don't do it again. If you get profit, don't think trading is easy activity. With a lot of trading activity, by time you will have skill, and your mental will strong too.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
The first advice: never be afraid to lose money, if there is fear of trade, it is better not to trade.
the second advice: remember, until you lose, you will not learn to trade well
good trade;)
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
To have a headway as a trader I would recommend you to search for articles or ebooks about psychology of trading, its not about starting a trial with a small about of investment its more of  how prepared are you psychologically? in a situation of having consecutive losses how are going to deal with that? its a known fact that a working trading strategy do fail a times.I will advice you to do your homework  properly before embarking on a trading journey.
Fear is always in our side and we cannot overcome it if we will not do anything for us to become successful, trading is a good way to earn in cryptocurrency we just need to study everyday as it is not that easy way to do at the start but worth it if after a while we can learn through it, just keep moving and just stay positive always.
Pages:
Jump to: