Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading? - page 13. (Read 34690 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Trading is really very difficult and stressful job. First of all you should be self-confident and learn basis of technical analysis. Personally I start to trade with small amount of money and so test my of trading system.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
If you have lots of money then you can make yourself automatically fearless. But if you have little amount of money then it is very simple to be fear for lose. If you think that lose and profit is a part and parcel in our life then it can make you some confident. There is no alternative for practice. More practice can make you more confident. So practice trade first. Then watch market I mean look at the volatility. Remember that you can’t make profit daily. If you can make profit today, tomorrow and even after tomorrow then sure you can make lose 4th day. It is very hard to continue profit daily. If you make lose today be calm and wait for next day. Always try for reduce your loses. Never try for recover your loses in the same day. That’s all.       
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
First you have to use money which you can afford to lose, you can use the money that's left after you use them for daily necessities and saving portion. Then you should learn about trading first to reduce the bad trades that you can make, keep learning and use a small capital at the start, if you get the hang of it then you can start using bigger amount.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
If you're really that scared in doing a live trade risking real money,
then try trading simulation, there are many out there. that way
you won't be scared doing a trade because you won't risk real
money
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Only allocate a very small amount for your trading as you're quite new, and as you're still in the learning stage. Just so it wouldn't affect you that much if you lose your trades.  You're very unlikely to make money while still starting out anyway.
to start trading on crypto or bitcoin, my advice is your first get to know what it is bitcoin and how the market bitcoin work, from the start increase and decrease in the price, strategy, you should be able to read more or looking for how to trade for newbies so that you don't get a loss of
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
Don't be feared of doing something in trading cryptos, if you gain then it is good, if you loss some funds then it will be a lesson for you not to take those errors that you did recently. If you don't take risks, you will not be successful in trading because trading of cryptocurrencies requires risks to be deal with. To start trading, you must have the enough funds to buy the price and quantity of the coin/s you want to trade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

If you are new in trading, you should avoid trade in the short term. If you do that you will probably lose what you got. It's just too early to make earn your daily needs. Also very risky. Your fear is totally appropriate in your situation.  Smiley

For the beginning, I can suggest you start with a very little amount of money and do it as a test.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
In my opinion, I want to overcome my own fear of no other way than to face it daily. At some time you feel tired tired, the fear does not stop you anymore. Of course, confronting fear is not something that we will not fear but will only make us braver in certain cases. In short-term investment, if you want to succeed as I must know take a loss. It is one of the most important skills of venture capitalists
If you really want to achieve something, you should know the risk and take the risk as it's the only way to achieve your goal.
The fear will only come if you are not prepared, be realistic and understand that in trading there is also a chance that you will loss your money, so make sure you only risk what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
In my opinion, I want to overcome my own fear of no other way than to face it daily. At some time you feel tired tired, the fear does not stop you anymore. Of course, confronting fear is not something that we will not fear but will only make us braver in certain cases. In short-term investment, if you want to succeed as I must know take a loss. It is one of the most important skills of venture capitalists

Fear is necessary in every traders in order to feel if you should sell your coins or hold even more, but try to become knowledgeable by reading different news rather than creating your own conclusion without conducting a research.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Trading is not that much harder,it is just buying and selling the crypto currencies so you don't have to be afraid of doing this and also be strong on your decision and don't look at your losses it is just a lesson and move on to find the better strategy.Remember that you are not a loser until you loset your self confidence of getting successful into something.
I can bet my little satoshi on it that you are not even a trader to be giving such an advice. Trading is not easy at all, and the only way you can make it easy for yourself is if you are willing to learn as much as you can just like any other profession.

The mistakes a lot of people make is to assume like you that it is all about buying low and selling high, but you need a strategy to know exactly when to buy, when to sell and when to be getting out of the market even at little loss. Self-confidence can only be gained after you have learned and practice very well, it just does not fall from the sky.
Activity: 322
Activity: 42
Hi. Today is Firepit Friday and it will be starting in a few hours!! Smiley All members get free access to the paid tier for for 24 hours with multiple charts over multiple coins. Plus the community will be alive with live trading examples and calls. It could be a great start to trying out a slightly different way to trade.

Come and say hello! https://discord.gg/7ewtBmN

------------------

I'm part of the community team at Voodoo Crypto and we are looking for new members to hang out in our Discord server. I'd appreciate it if you stopped by and said hello and saw what we are about. Essentially we use depth charts of really popular coins with big volume (e.g. VET) to get an idea for market momentum. Make quite trades in and out looking for 1% gains.

There are 3 free calls daily so no harm in saying hello. In addition - every 2nd Friday (next one is the 31st) then all members get free access to the paid tier. It is called Firepit Friday Cheesy. I do hope you'll come and see what we are about. Mostly it is a small community that we are trying to grow - all willing to help eachother out and talk through trades.

Tell your friends too if they might be interested.

Join here: https://discord.gg/7ewtBmN

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks
Activity: 435
Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.
To overcome the fear, you need a good foundation of knowledge of investment. You should read more books and make yourself a special investment strategy. In addition, you should experiment with a small amount of $ 500. I think that's the best way to overcome your fear and master your portfolio.
Activity: 630
If you are in interest in cryptocurrency primarily to trade for your daily need,  I would say you should forget it,  cryptocurrency trading might not be able to secure a cash flow for your daily need because cryptocurrency market is volatile!
Activity: 94
I believe that the current market has made all people feel fear, including bounty hunters, because the "fruit" we get through labor is rapidly decreasing!
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
when fear trading occurs you should be able to hold the assets that you have to hold back and do not sell cryptocurrency as much as possible so that you do not suffer losses and you must be able to use daily trading to get daily benefits.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
First you need to start learning all the necessary information. I started with the study of technical analysis, because I believe that this is the basis on which knowledge must be built further. Next I became interested in candlestick analysis. I studied different patterns. Further I studied trading indicators. I started to practice at the stage of studying technical analysis. I just tried to make a deal for 8$, then for 20$, then for 50$ and 100$. I fixed my knowledge with practice. Nothing is very difficult in this no. If you have all the necessary knowledge, then you will not have to be afraid, especially since you will start your practice with small amount.

Just do this!
Wink
Honestly, nothing is as good as having that zeal to learn at first and then gradually practicing all that you have learned to get better as time goes on.

The issue these days is a lot of people are never patient; they want to rush everything and hope they can start getting rich all of a sudden. If life works this way we would all have been extremely wealthy.

Gradual learning, patience, and practice are all that it would take. No Doctor or Lawyer can ever become a pro at what they do without going through some huge level of learning first and practicing over time to be better at what they do. If people can see trading in this angle, they will end up doing better.
Activity: 98
The more knowledge you have, the less fear you will have. Therefore, my advice to you: read more information, participate in trainings, learn to conduct market analysis and follow the news.
I also agree with you, that knowledge is important to start in all businesses, including trading cryptocurrency in the market and seeing news in the media to get predictions of asset prices on the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
you will overcome your fear when you start to trust on yourself and believe what you can do, if you have that you should start now to trade avoid your emotion and always think positive
Activity: 154
Everyone has the fear of losing money.
When trading, it's best to start small, so you are relieved from the pressure of high losses. This would allow you to concentrate on sharpening your skills.
Pages:
Jump to: