Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome the fear of holding? - page 19. (Read 4505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
January 05, 2018, 05:36:16 PM
you can hold a part of money you're willing to lose!
 in this way you will not panic to hold your btc (or other cryptocurrencies) for a long time.
Then when you are satisfied with the value achieved, it is right that you change them.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
January 05, 2018, 05:01:04 PM
I think you must practice many times to have experience. Besides, preparing knowledge carefully is also the good way to pass your feeling.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
January 05, 2018, 03:51:48 PM
Praticing everyday for few months you will pass the fear feeling. the fluctiation is a normal thing of the market. That will help you get money if you have skill.
over time, you will even be less bothered about the coin you got because it would have risen so much in price that anything that would get it back down to the value you bought it would not even be something that would likely be possible to happen.

Fluctuation is normal and the way the crypto market is, it is more like being in a stock market, some will do well, some will not but at the end of the day, you will get a huge benefit from them in the long run.
I had a fear of keeping Bitcoin when the price was still 6000 dollars for one Bitcoin. But when Bitcoin reached $ 20,000, I was both happy and surprised. I did not regret that you kept me in your wallet. But for today, after the next collapse I again start to worry, and whether it is necessary to me to buy and again to store. I think that Bitcoin will return to 20,000 dollars and my act will be correct.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
January 05, 2018, 02:01:47 PM
The best way to overcome fear while holding bitcoin is to focus your energy on another thing that way you can  have a peace of mind.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 05, 2018, 12:38:32 PM
Praticing everyday for few months you will pass the fear feeling. the fluctiation is a normal thing of the market. That will help you get money if you have skill.
over time, you will even be less bothered about the coin you got because it would have risen so much in price that anything that would get it back down to the value you bought it would not even be something that would likely be possible to happen.

Fluctuation is normal and the way the crypto market is, it is more like being in a stock market, some will do well, some will not but at the end of the day, you will get a huge benefit from them in the long run.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
January 05, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
Best tip yet is to avoid monitoring your coins’ market value; it will just make you paranoid. What I do is I usually try to forget about for a while like a whole month or so. When trading, make sure that you have other means of making money, like a job or a business so you won’t be itching to sell early. One time, I had to wait for 7 months which in the end gave me multiplied my investment 5X.
In short, we should not focus and look at the price every day but sometimes we should still look at the price, not to forget it because if we forget, sometimes its price is pumped and we do not know, we will waste a great opportunity to make money. And we should sell when the price of the coin we hold at a reasonable price, we should not be greedy and hold for a long time because the price of bitcoin is always increasing over time, it can affect the price of altcoin. Finally, we should accumulate more information and knowledge, that gives us confidence in holding because we have reason and basis to rely on
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 09:53:05 AM
as a new trader I often sell at a cheap price, but if in a few weeks the price will rise, I continue to learn how to analyze and predict the highest price so as not to make mistakes to sell coin with cheap price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
January 05, 2018, 09:36:41 AM
Yes, dealing with fear such a nice strategy to get good return at the end. As I follow, invest what you are comfortable losing. Even, I have been a long time watcher but never invested before. That also work well.
Activity: 79
January 05, 2018, 08:58:49 AM
Trading is really interesting because it puts you in front of all your faults
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
January 05, 2018, 08:40:38 AM
How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?

Whenever I receive some altcoin or a token, I sell 50% of it (for either Bitcoin or fiat cash) and keep the remainder for long-term storage. So far, this strategy has worked for me. It has helped me to maintain a healthy balance in BTC, and at the same time, I have profited out whenever an altcoin or token was pumped.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 08:23:36 AM
There always choices, as you consistent to your own choice. If you want to play you need to have opit target as how much % from capital financial. But if you hold it, draw it when you really need it.
Activity: 392
January 05, 2018, 08:20:33 AM
Can go to a trading platform, can use the dollar to buy any currency you want, of course is to charge a fee, the freedom to buy and sell all kinds of currency trading platform, also can put your wallet local currency trading platform, to extract from trading platform, deposit the money to your local wallet, but all have poundage!
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 05:59:16 AM
If you overcome your holding it is very easy , you have to wait for a long time if you wait for a long time you must overcome your holding, Now your change how many time you can wait because most of the people don't do that so now your turn if you overcome your holding.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 05, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
Best tip yet is to avoid monitoring your coins’ market value; it will just make you paranoid. What I do is I usually try to forget about for a while like a whole month or so. When trading, make sure that you have other means of making money, like a job or a business so you won’t be itching to sell early. One time, I had to wait for 7 months which in the end gave me multiplied my investment 5X.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 04:34:05 AM
I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?
I guess if you would be HODL for a long time, you've to quit checking your portfolio regularly. Checking it regularly may give you panic attack or the feeling of selling of because of a dip. You only check occasionally, not often
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
Once I reach 50% profit, I will sell part of my holdings to cover my initial investment. That way, I essentially have free coins/ tokens. Those, I hold whether or not the price goes up or down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 03:57:27 AM
Well holding is just like saving maybe yo overcome fear of holding is quite different from investing saving is really nothing to be fear about because it has a big possibility that we  can earn through holding specially in bitcoin .maybe people who fear in holding had doesnt much experience on crypto curency and  maybe they dont have enoughf experience on it .
Yes definitely right. Holding is like saving your money on a bank the difference is the price of cryto-currencies is not stable while your money in the is fixed and got a little bit percent of interest in a month but in crypto-currency if you have patience your holdings will become double or multipleof what you have invested.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 05, 2018, 03:47:17 AM
Just chill. You should never panic and be positive always. As long as you know the coin you bought has the potential to boom in the future. It's no problem. Just patient, you must do other things so that you can't panic when it dumps.

panic is our biggest problem that we should avoid because once we become panic then we cannot think what next that we should do. as long as we can control panic and stay calm, no matter how much the price is down, we can make a good decision without fear of anything. if we decide to hold a coin for a long time, I think we need to learn how to manage our emotion and how to control our self when the situations are not good for us to continue trade.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 03:46:07 AM
Human psychology can not be changed. There will always be a fear of losing everything and making more money. There are services where you can track several of your coins at once, but unfortunately everything can not be tracked. It remains to follow practically each of the oddities and expect good news from her.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 02:36:19 AM
Grin The power of believing, we believe the price will grow in the future, then we will hold it.
Such a nice and practical suggestion you have given! Indeed whatever you believe gives you reasons to withstand crisis and easily get through them. Same is the case with this fear, you simply need to tell your mind that these dumps are temporary and you are on the right path.

Your coin is going to further increase in value and you just need to be patient with it. Just try to stay positive for positive results.
If you are having a quality of being patient all the time especially at the time when things are not going in a way you really want them to happen, then there is nothing you need to fear about in the world of holding. Holding is the best thing to do and it can really help you in having a very good amount of money but for that you should have a very good control over your emotions. Otherwise, there is no other possible way out.
Pages:
Jump to: