Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounty - page 11. (Read 1382 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
January 19, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
the first thing you have to do since you're newbie is to read and explore the forum first,know the rules and before joining,read the project's website or whitepaper to see if the project has a big potential to success then next is to fill the form correctly,take down the rules and perform it accordingly. just simple as that
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 12:19:53 PM
the first is you qualify by proposing that in pemengang project and don't violate her, and don't leave the bounty that was before the success of his bounty such,there is also disqualified because it does not qualify.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
The first thing here is to improve your post quality and improve your knowledge base of the space, register on Twitter, facebook, Reddit, Medium and youtube and when you reach Jr.member rank you are set to go
Activity: 29
January 19, 2018, 10:26:38 AM
Went into a branch to see what you write interesting, she is also a novice and want to understand. Thank you guys very much for the advice.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
January 19, 2018, 10:17:20 AM
Well as mentioned by other guys here, so have to work to increase your rank to Jr. Member before you could look into joining some bounty programs. Usually 99 percent of the time, only minimum of Jr. member is being accepted in the bounty program.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 09:49:11 AM
you have to have your wallet address for this and you have to be a good follower. The effort you get from the ad business will ultimately be good if you make the best effort. projects need to know the team well but in general they all give a little more
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Binance #Smart World Global Token
January 19, 2018, 09:45:27 AM
you can choose what bounty you want to join in, you can search it in market place, then you just register and follow the bounty rules until the project ends so you get paid for your work
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 09:33:07 AM
Hello guys... I m newbie. I would like to ask how to participate in bounty?
Thank
Congratulation for a newbie who have a motivation to asked like you.Honestly as your rank right now you can't joined compaigns specially for signature compaign and other compaigns like Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Youtube,Translation compaign and etc.This compaigns required only for the start of Jr Member and much higher rank until you can be a Legendary.My suggestion was simply keep on posting which required for 30 post and 30 activity to make you Jr Member.And beware of a post who can offend others that can cause you banned with this forum activity.
Activity: 556
January 19, 2018, 08:38:47 AM
Read first the rules of the campaign because as far as i know few of the signature campaign didn't accept an newbie make your rank as a junior member first. Now if you are junior member already follow the instruction of the signature campaign and copy the code.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 19, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
Thank
at least try to go here,
  Bitcoin Forum> Alternate cryptocurrencies> Marketplace (Altcoins)> Bounties (Altcoins)
there will be some threads that appear, you just select the thread and try to click on one of them. there will be explanations and requirements that must be done to be able to follow bounty campaign.
Activity: 122
January 19, 2018, 08:15:19 AM
You check the bounty altcoin bounty bounty you want to follow and read the rules follow the steps.
But it's for social media campaigns
 if for signature you have to wait until your level changes
Activity: 182
January 19, 2018, 01:16:54 AM
You can also find signature campaigns that accepts newbies Smiley Just have patience in finding them..

Oh and by signature campaign it means you post here in bitcointalk Cheesy That's also a good way to get stakes. Cheers!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
January 19, 2018, 12:51:38 AM
Thank
If you want to join bounty campaign you should visit services section. But before to join you should improve yourself so now you are newbie in this forum. You should increase your activity automatically you are reach in jr. member. This is the right way to participate in bounty. Lot of bounty campaigns are available in the service section. But this is just a starting in this forum. Signature campaigns also available in the service section. So you should improve your activity is most important to join this campaign.
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 10:46:54 PM
Thank u for those informations and advices from you guys. I have to read and learn more from this forum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
January 18, 2018, 02:53:44 PM
As a newbie, you can't participate in signature campaign, so just concentrate on posting daily, if possible. In the meantime, you can participate in twitter, facebook, reddit, youtube, blog and translation bounty. If you have 300/500 followers/friends you can easily join twitter and facebook campaign, all you have to do is some facebook and twitter tasks.
Activity: 560
January 18, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
Thank
It' great to hear that you have desire for that. Not for every campaign/bounty mostly for signature you can qualifie with your current rank. There are a lot of way promoting.
Minimum nowadays are Jr. Member or high.
You can start searching in Alternate cryptocurrencies section ,by click below on Marketplace you will see Bounties. When you enter you can see all these threads and maybe you will find your spot. Good luck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 02:05:32 PM
You can sign up in multiple bounties: Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk signatures or just translation bounties. You have to look at the threads of the different projects here and if you find an interesting one can sign up with the form that the most teams are linking in their thread. Maybe there are some projects that accept newbies.
Activity: 168
January 18, 2018, 02:01:35 PM
I think it is very easy to join the bounty, you simply choose a bounty tread that you will follow then you just read the requirements. remember, there will be a lot of bounty and try to choose a good and successful.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
January 18, 2018, 10:16:58 AM
Just find time to read more about this forum, and you'll find the thread to all the bounties on the Alternate Cryptocurrencies section under Bounties but you will be able to join once you are at least a Jr. Member; although there are some who accepts newbies too. Good luck and enjoy reading the threads.
Activity: 1210
January 18, 2018, 10:12:22 AM
not difficult, you just go to marketplace, bounties, then please you choose ICO or bounty you want. after you choose ICO, then you have to choose category, whether social media, reddit, translate, signature, or blog.
after choosing, you must fill in the form provided by bounty. done.
you just check your name in the spreadsheet.
Pages:
Jump to: