Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounty - page 12. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
Hello guys... I m newbie. I would like to ask how to participate in bounty?
Thank
if you want to join bounty then choose first bounty you like and read whitepapernya, then register yourself in bounty signature, facebook or twiter or whatever you want to follow, do not forget also follow the rules in it
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
January 18, 2018, 09:49:02 AM
First get some experience on the forum then go to a bounty thread and read the instructions carefully.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 09:44:01 AM
Thank
You need to rank up to jr. member to join the signature campaign. For social media campaign, you need to have a facebook/tweeter account that is atleast 3 months old with, I believe, atleast 300 hundred friends/followers for you to join. These are the most common campaigns in any project.
Activity: 250
January 18, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

there are many beginners like you who ask about bounty. I do not know what you think, but actually the first step you should do. read a lot in this forum for your knowledge, that's what you do right now
Activity: 308
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 18, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
If you are newbie then you need to keep posting, and then one day you will reach a higher rank. When you have a higher rank you can join signature bounty.
But there are lots of different bounties, you can do twitter, blog, translation or video.
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 09:03:05 AM
Thank u do much. Your information is very helpfull
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 05:52:47 AM
Second, this is a subscription to the newsletter

You will need to visit the company's website, leave an email address, and then confirm in your letter of consent to receive news items. Usually, in such a task, there is a restriction on the number of participating users - no more than 400, 500 and so on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 03:32:50 AM
How to earn on Crypto currency without attachments? Social networks are the most optimal option for advertising companies, as modern people devote a significant part of their time to them. The most popular English-speaking social networks are Facebook and Twitter. If the user chose this option, it is desirable that he has an account with 1,000 or more subscribers.

On Facebook, you may be asked to do the following:

subscribe to the page of the crypto-currency project;
to leave "I like", to make reposts;
create your own advertising records with reference to the company itself;
distribution by e-mail.
On Twitter will require the same tasks - subscription to the account, likes, retweets, creating advertising posts, where the company name will be indicated.
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 02:17:22 AM
Thank
Pages:
Jump to: