Pages:
Author

Topic: how to predict bitcoin in april - page 2. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
April 02, 2018, 09:29:04 PM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley
It is kind of difficult that the price of bitcoin is going to go that much lower than what we're seeing right now the price is barely above 7000 and the lowest price we saw the year was a price slightly below 6000 so we are very close to the bottom so I really think that we are going to see a slight raise in the price in the next weeks, if we are lucky we may see 10000 again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
April 02, 2018, 03:34:35 PM
Bitcoin has experienced at least a 50% drop in Q1 of 2018. That is a huge market downturn. In the last month alone it experienced about 65% drop (from around $11K to $7k)... Taking into consideration, we can assume for at April that the drop will not be as sharp as the previous months but there would still me some drop. I'd estimate at least a 30% drop in prices come the end of the month. It's not good news, but looking at the charts, this is very likely to happen.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 03:22:54 PM
The trend shows April is bullish month for Bitcoin but of course this will change depending on the current market scenario.  But if we base our observation from the record, I think bitcoin will recover this coming April.  Aside from that not much FUD around, and almost all News are positive that can hype or can even trigger FOMO in Bitcoin market.  But to be sure it is best to keep ourselves updated and filter news to know what is actually the truth about the current Bitcoin Market situation.
I also hope so, in fact every person in current time is expecting the price that bitcoin price will  hopefully increase too much and hope that this time it will cross 50000$, and will even continue increasing for a long long time, because still bitcoin is in its very early stage and still bitcoin has too much potential to increase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 10:45:50 AM
in April the possibility of bitcoin prices is still decreasing due to a lot of news in countries that restrict the movement of bitcoin, continue with the G20 Summit discussing bitcoin. But all that is just an opinion could happen something unexpected
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2018, 09:41:43 AM
If it has to fluctuate it wouldn't have waited of april. As its totally unpredictable so cant just say so before hand

To be very honest it has become almost impossible to predict the bitcoin market or crypto market as all the predictions are pricing to be true but on a longer term we can say bitcoin will recover and surpass the precious highest value but we do not know when.

Exactly. Many experts were silenced by bitcoin the past few months and playing smart and making predictions right now would likely end up the same way. Especially predicting a price for a specific time lol. Better to just observe and keep it steady
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
April 02, 2018, 08:54:50 AM
I know its always hard to predict the market, but a certain price analysis is a big help to understand the recent, current , and future of Bitcoin price.

I just want to share what I read today that certainly got my attention since most of the content was accurate and is supporting a detailed facts, but just like the author, I could also be wrong with what I just believe. Majority of the people in this community heard and knew about price manipulation right? But how about " Price Suppression?"
Heres the link : https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@supercrypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-price-suppression-is-the-goal
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
April 02, 2018, 03:32:51 AM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley

there will be no big growth this month. yes, this is april
I am pessimistic that the market will not stabilize and grow slowly. This prediction I have done from several months before. but everything misses
currently the most important bitcoin reduction is not very deep, yes. current news about the ban has come in a few weeks. I do not think it will have a big impact again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
April 02, 2018, 03:17:52 AM
bitcoin prices are hard to predict and in april I think bitcoin prices are still low, this is a tough year for bitcoin and maybe bitcoin prices will be low for a long time, it's better to keep bitcoin and be patient
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
April 02, 2018, 02:22:03 AM
If it has to fluctuate it wouldn't have waited of april. As its totally unpredictable so cant just say so before hand

To be very honest it has become almost impossible to predict the bitcoin market or crypto market as all the predictions are pricing to be true but on a longer term we can say bitcoin will recover and surpass the precious highest value but we do not know when.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 09:32:16 PM
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
April 01, 2018, 07:28:42 PM
April is the month were bulls are entering  the market again.  This summer bitcoin will be hot as a lava.
So fasten your seatbelts and prepare for the long ride of your life.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
April 01, 2018, 07:19:44 PM
It will, but hold your entire ass and wait for some time, because it wont happen quickly
Anyway, i am pretty confident with all this shit, and bitcoin will obviously go up. There is no way to see it stucked in less than $6000
I've heard about that and I think it seems real because it has already dropped down to 6000 dollars. But I hope, it'll grow and pull other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 04:27:57 PM
bitcoin price is very difficult to predict and maybe I would be wrong in predicting but I think maybe bitcoin price in april will keep going down and I just hope there will be good news and bitcoin price will soon be recovered in april
I do not know, we can not be sure what bitcoin will be in the month of April. but I am always optimistic with the result of cryptocurrency. I also hope that some price fixes will occur in the coming April. stick with it if you have the bitcoin at the moment.
That is right it is difficult to predict the bitcoin price, specially in current time when bitcoin price is in its downward direction, but we can expect that bitcoin price will hopefully increase too much in next few year. Therefore i think that bitcoin price will start increasing very soon so we need to invest money in bitcoin right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:58:42 AM
I've heard about that and I think it seems real because it has already dropped down to 6000 dollars. But I hope, it'll grow and pull other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:21:39 PM
As like in November price,this April will make remarkable change in the price of bitcoin.Now the price of bitcoin is reduced due to some FUD in the market.Now it's again start to increase ,we hope the price of bitcoin will reach 13,000$ before the end of  April month.
the same forecasts sounded that the price will rise until the end of March. But it did not happen. The same situation will be And next month.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 31, 2018, 08:58:06 AM
As like in November price,this April will make remarkable change in the price of bitcoin.Now the price of bitcoin is reduced due to some FUD in the market.Now it's again start to increase ,we hope the price of bitcoin will reach 13,000$ before the end of  April month.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
March 31, 2018, 08:22:39 AM
how to predict ? you need a crystal ball to do that,if you do not have it start drawing your own target without knowing what will happen with it.
as a trader we need to protect our capital,
which mean put your position in and out from the movement.
nobody know better than yourself,even though everything is bleeding.you should make this as an opportunity for you other than thinking about what will happen to it in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
March 31, 2018, 07:50:57 AM
The month of april is near and maybe the price of the bitcoin will increase . I hope many new investor will invest to bitcoin so the price will become very high and for sure if that happen we will earn alot of profit . I want to invest more to bitcoin if the price decreased more so keep watching so you can buy cheaper bitcoin and wait to increase to earn profit.
Until the news about the taxation of bitcoin and other crypto related transactions are not yet establish, many people are still in doubt of the increase in price. Short trade will happen but don't put a long trade till now. Bitcoin is at $6k support which were really watching over it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 07:25:54 AM
Bitcoin price is sure to pump after the correction,when is what no one has been able to answer, let just keep on holding,and observe what will happen in Aoril
You need to wait for the April to see the exact market value of the bitcoin or any other coin at that time. However, if you are really interested in predicting the market value of bitcoin, then you have to do the chart analysis and the market analysis in the best possible way as this is the only thing which can give you a fair idea of the market value of the bitcoin in the coming month or so.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
March 30, 2018, 06:04:20 AM
The trend shows April is bullish month for Bitcoin but of course this will change depending on the current market scenario.  But if we base our observation from the record, I think bitcoin will recover this coming April.  Aside from that not much FUD around, and almost all News are positive that can hype or can even trigger FOMO in Bitcoin market.  But to be sure it is best to keep ourselves updated and filter news to know what is actually the truth about the current Bitcoin Market situation.
Pages:
Jump to: