Pages:
Author

Topic: how to predict bitcoin in april - page 5. (Read 886 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
March 28, 2018, 03:12:57 PM
As everyone is aware of the present market situation, we are trading around a range after the first correction and expect that to continue for some time, we need to find a way to block the negative news  Cheesy . It is not a favorable situation to see another rally right after a year of bull run, just have some patients and it will start climbing and break the all time price records by 2020. Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:07:02 PM
from my past experience.. btc price will remain same but after may or jun mid it will start increase..
 inbetween be ready for bullish behaviour in market on oct. ,nov. and dec.
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 03:02:21 PM
It is not a good decision to stop the campaign against Bitcoin. I do not think there will be any impact on Bitcoin in this step. Soon Bitcoin's good day will come back. May be the month of April.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 28, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley

At least during these critical periods of uncertainty, we have the advantage that the price of bitcoin has remained relatively stable despite the catastrophic forecasts that placed it below the $5,000 line.

This speaks of the great resilience of bitcoin to the continuous attacks of which it has been prey, and leaves the door open for a gradual recovery in the rest of the year, since many of the disturbing clouds that obscured the immediate future of bitcoin seem be dissipating.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 28, 2018, 02:35:53 PM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley

Well, I am not that certain as regards its upward or downward trend for the month of April but certainly it might still be balancing itself as it is now with no sharp movements.
Activity: 98
March 28, 2018, 02:35:00 PM
Although I know the price of bitcoin is hard to predict. But I still think bitcoin will end soon. When it stops falling, it will soon start to recover. In April, the price of bitcoins will start to rise, and I think it will return to $15,000 in April, which is not hard for bitcoin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
March 28, 2018, 02:27:45 PM
April is too short a period for the bitcoin price to really go up. Now very strong drawdown, I had not seen before. But I just know the price will go up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 02:18:22 PM
Nobody knows exactly how the price of bitcoin will change. We all hope for a speedy growth, but only time will tell how it will actually be.
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 06:02:39 AM
my opinion bitcoin will continue to fall prices in the market and when will it stop falling don't know
Activity: 30
March 28, 2018, 05:58:41 AM
Yes indeed bitcoin can make you rich.Provided you have many bitcoins invested or earn bitcoins at a regular basis by working or through mining.The people who had invested in bitcoins are now millionaires or maybe even billionaires.There are a few bitcoin whales who would be billionaires most probably.And I guess it's not too late there's news buzzing around that bitcoin may even reach a milestone of $60k-$100k in the near future.So let's hope for the best.
Activity: 71
March 28, 2018, 05:58:33 AM
no one will answer you exactly your question. only assumptions. and I think that in April bitcoin will lose in price
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 28, 2018, 05:54:25 AM
No one can predict the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin we can see it fluctuate according news in to the world
Activity: 350
March 28, 2018, 05:51:11 AM
At the starting of April proximity min will be 455111 and max will be 523623 dollars. And at the end of the month min will be 361685 and max will be 416133 dollars. Hope our research will be helpful for you.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
March 27, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

I can not predict if bitcoin in april can be better. But if the news about regulations bitcoin in some countries and ads blocking over cryptos are gone then I think bitcoin could be strengthened.
Activity: 322
March 27, 2018, 04:53:36 PM
Its hardly possible to predict the price stream. But i'm convinced that Bitcoin is quite low in price now, and there ain't any action lest that will affect Bitcoin to go more low. So, yeah there is possibility that Bitcoin may go high soon.         
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
March 27, 2018, 12:17:49 PM
I think if all the negative news that hit the bitcoin ends, then the bitcoin growth will increase automatically.
Everyone is not able to predict the exact value of bitcoin, but in my view this April, at least the bitcoin price will increase, but i am not sure that the increase will be very high.
We must keep praying together and hope that everything will recover soon and this April will be a positive move for bitcoin growth.
Activity: 532
March 27, 2018, 12:10:50 PM
we can't predict what will happen because bitcoin is volatile and any time its price will change. who knows maybe positive news will come out this April.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 11:57:03 AM
You must be sure of the principles and predictions in April about bitcoin. I myself am convinced that bitcoin in April will recover as at the end of 2017.
let's pray together to God to ask for bitcoin prices to rise again, I believe in prayer and introduce to people the bitcoin price goes back up, because if bitcoin wants to re-invest in bitcoin
Activity: 51
March 27, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

My opinion is, that the Bitcoin Price will go more down in April
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
March 27, 2018, 11:34:13 AM
 its not possible to  accurately predict the fate of BTC in April, especially with the fact that march has been a difficult month for the coin, we however hope that it will start picking up this coming month as the market recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: