Pages:
Author

Topic: how to predict bitcoin in april - page 4. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 06:14:08 AM
You can't predict prices exactly.but traders try to do charts based on changes in percent of supply and demand and also new news which affect on prices much or by use the fixed ratio , whether for an increase or decrease in prices. throughout past years or month for example , in charts.

Those ones, who can predict prices would become millionaires or even billionaires. It is absolutely impossible to understand these prices growth beforehand.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 05:25:18 AM
I think, in April this bitcoin prices will continue to fall and there are no signs to rise again, maybe bitcoin will go down for a long time and I will hold it until the end of the year
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
March 29, 2018, 01:51:16 AM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley
april is not enough for recovery,this dip gives the markets its lowest cal may ever had this crypo for this year..with more than 45 billion dollars loss in market cap,i might say we have a long way for recovering our losses..this maybe hard but i guess even december 2018 wont be enough for this..hopefully im wrong with this one

You sounds more realistic brother I mean we always see someone always optimistic by this but sometimes what they perceive isn't healthy anymore and I think we should be living with this reality to avoid expectations.
And now we're again in bearish trend and for sure this will last for some months.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 12:30:26 AM
Those who are already addicted to cigarettes does they think of the consequences? Same like that
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 12:06:22 AM
It is hard to predict of what may the bitcoin price could reach this month of april. We could assumes at this point that maybe price could slowly can recover. Once their is good presents news for this blockchain technology new users can adopts this bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 11:30:15 PM
Bitcoin will be at 100k usd in April! April fools
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
March 28, 2018, 11:14:14 PM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley
april is not enough for recovery,this dip gives the markets its lowest cal may ever had this crypo for this year..with more than 45 billion dollars loss in market cap,i might say we have a long way for recovering our losses..this maybe hard but i guess even december 2018 wont be enough for this..hopefully im wrong with this one
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 28, 2018, 11:07:15 PM
The month of april is near and maybe the price of the bitcoin will increase . I hope many new investor will invest to bitcoin so the price will become very high and for sure if that happen we will earn alot of profit . I want to invest more to bitcoin if the price decreased more so keep watching so you can buy cheaper bitcoin and wait to increase to earn profit.
New investors will bring a new hype to your investment, if many newer one will be here and start buying and supporting bitcoin, the next thing that
we will see the value will increase again, April is slowly approaching and still we are not seeing the big  bull moves, but maybe chances to take advantage collecting cheap coins as of now will be the good options while waiting till bitcoin rises up again,.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
March 28, 2018, 10:56:59 PM
The month of april is near and maybe the price of the bitcoin will increase . I hope many new investor will invest to bitcoin so the price will become very high and for sure if that happen we will earn alot of profit . I want to invest more to bitcoin if the price decreased more so keep watching so you can buy cheaper bitcoin and wait to increase to earn profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

Its just a prediction based on the old data. I always refer coinmarketcap.com to refer the old data and ratio. I would say, bitcoin value would boom upto minimum $45K this December 2018 end. If you look at January 2017's bitcoin value, it was at $1000 and in December 2017 it was $21000. Just look at 2018 January's value. it was at $9000. So calculating the data, the value wo uld start increasing from July with bit raise in April.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
March 28, 2018, 06:18:14 PM
You can't predict prices exactly.but traders try to do charts based on changes in percent of supply and demand and also new news which affect on prices much or by use the fixed ratio , whether for an increase or decrease in prices. throughout past years or month for example , in charts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
March 28, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

Well, first off, "predicting" how Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies would unfold is certainly a hard thing to do. No one can tell you with certain what would really happen because a rise or a continued fall is always imminent, in this market especially, at any given time. However, if I would deduce what's happening, I think that April would still be a down month for Bitcoin because of the many social media platforms banning ads related to it. I am expecting some other social media platforms would do the same, especially since it's done by the two big ones namely Facebook and Twitter. But, we'll never know, since there are other small market social media sites that would like to capitalize in this current situation.
Activity: 154
March 28, 2018, 05:15:33 PM
What determines the price of bitcoin per moment is a function of the events within and outside the crypto world. Predicting market prices for the bitcoin can be a bit risky and highly speculative. At best, the current trend is chaotic and price deposition in April is probable
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
March 28, 2018, 05:06:41 PM
The current market prize of bitcoin falling are basically on bad news against bitcoin and other crypto currency, and what bitcoin mostly need is to spread a good news contribution, And these month of April market will be raising to normal range and i believed bitcoin prize we hit back to $10000 and more.
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 28, 2018, 04:31:00 PM
I really don't think April is looking to be a promising month, just a few more waves of bad news could send us back down to $5,000 quite easily. I actually believe April will be another bad month for Bitcoin, possibly going down to ~$7,000. I hope I'm wrong, but this bad trend doesn't seem close to ending.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
Is hard to predict what April hold or what the future tells. But one thing I know is that Bitcoin will go back to normal highest to hit $20,000 December. And those still holding will smile then. The last article I read last was saying Amazon is investing Billions of dollars in Bitcoin this April and with that Bitcoin will moon again. For me am still waiting to see when it goes back to normal. Am holding some altcoin and I believe all will moon together since the crgpto market generally is down.
Activity: 79
March 28, 2018, 04:19:02 PM
I think bullish market will come again! And in long-term prospective buying anh holding BTC is still profitable - look at statistic!

March 2010:  $0.003
March 2011:          $1
March 2012:          $5
March 2013:        $80
March 2014:       $600
March 2015:     $250
March 2016:     $400
March 2017:     $950
March 2018:  $8,000
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 04:07:02 PM
As everyone is aware of the present market situation, we are trading around a range after the first correction and expect that to continue for some time, we need to find a way to block the negative news  Cheesy . It is not a favorable situation to see another rally right after a year of bull run, just have some patients and it will start climbing and break the all time price records by 2020. Wink
That is right negative news are always creating problems, the price of bitcoin is only down because of the negative news that are spreading in the market, In fact the investors still too much sure about the bitcoin price to increase too much but if such negative news will stop for some time. In April we can expect to see some good new about bitcoin market and will see the price trading above 12000$.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
The prices of most cryptos are all falling on the coinmarketcap especially the first hundred coins; not only bitcoin. Coupled with ban on almost all the social media platforms; I don't foresee bitcoin bouncing back in April. It can bounce back but needs some time.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 03:19:59 PM
I predict for the month of April the market will start to improve, currently bitcoin prices fall below $ 8000 I predict in April will rise up to $ 10000

I think predicting the future is very difficult, but if all the tilting news has ended. the chances are huge for his growth. this is just my own thoughts.
the possibility of bitcoin will start to improve. in the last three months everything has come.
Pages:
Jump to: