Pages:
Author

Topic: how to predict bitcoin in april - page 3. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 30, 2018, 05:49:17 AM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley
no body knows,aside from holding the capability of bitcoin to recover just like what happens in the past we dont know what will be t movement next month or the other nextmonths to come..cant you see whats happening to the price?the volatility of this coins keeping them unstable,breaking the records of ups and downs.and as of this very moment i cant get to figure whats the next thing to do..what my minds says Keep holding and never loose faith for my folios
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley

it seems there is no chance anymore and it is impossible if bitcoin rise in this April because I see in this year bitcoin does not have the potential to ride bitcoin in this year aiming will collapse to the point.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 30, 2018, 02:31:42 AM
bitcoin price is very difficult to predict and maybe I would be wrong in predicting but I think maybe bitcoin price in april will keep going down and I just hope there will be good news and bitcoin price will soon be recovered in april
I do not know, we can not be sure what bitcoin will be in the month of April. but I am always optimistic with the result of cryptocurrency. I also hope that some price fixes will occur in the coming April. stick with it if you have the bitcoin at the moment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 12:45:23 AM
bitcoin price is very difficult to predict and maybe I would be wrong in predicting but I think maybe bitcoin price in april will keep going down and I just hope there will be good news and bitcoin price will soon be recovered in april
Activity: 159
Merit: 11
World Mobile Coin
March 29, 2018, 05:14:23 PM
Can't predict what will happen. Just hope this 2nd quarter is the good start for btc to gain momentum.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 29, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
There is no way you can exactly predict what the price will be in april or any other month. If it was possible, don't you think everyone would have ended up doing the same thing and try to get rich?
You can use the patterns from previous trends and charts, you might get some estimation but not the actually price. Still risky to follow those charts and invest your money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
March 29, 2018, 04:33:34 PM
Prediction is a no go area for me, especially when it comes to Crypto currency. People lost their hard earned money by listening to some stupid predictions. Keep it clear, let see what the market brings tomorrow, keep your  predictions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
March 29, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
It seems to me that in April, nothing will change. I don't expect very fast growth. It seems to me that the entire cryptocurrency market will be under pressure until autumn. In the fall, I expect the growth of bitcoin to the level of 15K-16K dollars. Perhaps before the new year there will be an increase in prices to 20K dollars and then again a decrease to 15K dollars.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

I had believe the bitcoin blindly.I think the price of bitcoin will reach to 10,000$ in the April.Don't worry about today crash in bitcoin price.The fluctuation in the price of bitcoin is very simple.Just hold your bitcoin in the bitcoin crash .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 29, 2018, 11:55:32 AM
sorry to say this but we cant,it will only brings us false hopes if we continue putting positivity in everyone's mind,when the truth is no prediction can be entertained this soon,i guess whats better is wait for what future might say,for now lets just enjoy the outside world untill bitcoin stabilizes again
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 11:36:30 AM
How do you know? I loved this post and the message written, because that's what I'd like to happen, but how can you know. The crypto currency world is so complex and unpredictable. Everything can change very quickly. I'm definitely not saying that Bitcoin can't rise in April, so much things can happen in the month of April. I see it like this, Bitcoin and the other major crypto currencies will go up but slowly, a step by step. Eventually it will reach it's highest peak again and probably move around there. It's just so mainstream to go down from here, a 100 per cent going up!
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
March 29, 2018, 11:32:10 AM
Since we can't really foresee exactly on bitcoin's future this April, i just hope that everything will be doing good this time of the month. The prolonged procrastination of bull run makes it more exciting for bitcoins future this year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
March 29, 2018, 10:46:31 AM
The month of april is near and maybe the price of the bitcoin will increase . I hope many new investor will invest to bitcoin so the price will become very high and for sure if that happen we will earn alot of profit . I want to invest more to bitcoin if the price decreased more so keep watching so you can buy cheaper bitcoin and wait to increase to earn profit.

First quarter is being really not so good overall considering the rise and fall had happened many times. But that does not mean the future is dark only thing is that the resistance level at current price will keep becoming more stronger and with some good things the price will shoot up quickly.

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
March 29, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

I have read in so many thread here on hopes for bitcoin flying every month since the beginning of January this year but we are still on dragging price, going back and forth $10,000 and $8,000. Now we are approaching April and the expectations are high again. For me,  I don't know what is special about the coming month. I will just hodl what fraction I have.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 29, 2018, 09:12:24 AM
april is not enough for recovery,this dip gives the markets its lowest cal may ever had this crypo for this year..with more than 45 billion dollars loss in market cap,i might say we have a long way for recovering our losses..this maybe hard but i guess even december 2018 wont be enough for this..hopefully im wrong with this one
Something is really up to this matter but I hope this won't happen, if the prediction in bitcoin's price in April is still weak, then I still have to hold longer. Though it may take that long to get funds but I assume that in the in 'ber-months' will eventually have a better price. More importantly, the investors will invest evenly similar to what had happened last year. It might not be as the same figures that year but closer to it would be such a good start over and over again. I can wait how long it increases and definitely I can wait any sign of progress it gets. In conclusion, I have no idea or a prediction of bitcoin in April,whether it's low or high, all I can do is to accept.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
March 29, 2018, 08:18:50 AM
Bitcoin will be at 100k usd in April! April fools
We cannot say them as fools as about two years ago when the price was at $380 and people often ask that the price will reach to $5000 in 2020 then people started to call him as fool and it was much strange to say like that. I was also not much sure that the price will be able to reach even to $2000 in the year of 2020 but with the time when people started to trade in bitcoin and started to do their dealings in bitcoin then the price of bitcoin increased higher and we all are evident that the price reached to $20000 even in the year of 2017.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
March 29, 2018, 08:18:09 AM
Bitcoin will be at 100k usd in April! April fools

Are you sure for that? Why you say fool? that's funny LOL.
Anybody here in this forum that can predict bitcoin price in the future I'm confident he/her will rich more than rich a man in the world. But we see the movement price with the fundamental analys, I think the bigger affect price cyptocurrency is news that come to cryptocurrency. And recently google will ban cryptocurrency in june, I bet for month in april the price will continue to fall.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 29, 2018, 08:13:37 AM
Bitcoin price is a result of speculative thinking of the investors. We all hopes for the better price. Although we can't control about the issues around the crypto which is the reason why this downfall happens. I'm hoping for the month of April to start the price to go up to make us all happy.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 29, 2018, 06:52:59 AM
April will be the most important month for 2018. If we cannot hold above 10.000 by the end of april we will see more crash on market.
All market is crashing and no hope for now. There is really low volume on buy orders.
Activity: 308
March 29, 2018, 06:37:46 AM
i think it is impossible to predict the price of bitcoin the way price of btc is fluctuating upcoming months are better for bitcoin and crypto currencies
The graph is not a guarantee that bitcoin prices will rise in the future. The existence of a graph can be used as a source to 'predict' the rise or fall of bitcoin prices. The more market participants hold crypto, the price will skyrocket. But most people are in too much of a hurry when they hear an uncertain issue.
Pages:
Jump to: