Pages:
Author

Topic: how to predict bitcoin in april - page 8. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 04:29:07 AM
may be bitcoin up to $ 10,000
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
March 27, 2018, 04:22:59 AM
You can never predict how the price of bitcoin will go. A lot of people predicted march to be a bullish month but we plunged straight into a month of a bear market and didn't see a good price correction. Bitcoin is volatile, it's one of the characteristics of this currency and it moves erratically and in ways no one can predict. We just have to watch and see where the price goes from here.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 03:41:15 AM
I think the bitcoin price is unpredictable because every time the price changes. I think bitcoin in april will increase in price and stable.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
March 27, 2018, 03:37:23 AM
You can predict bitcoin price in april if its demand and supply is high or low. You can only say the pricing if you see the status of demand bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
March 27, 2018, 12:30:24 AM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley
what do you mean how to predict bitcoin price in april?everybody is entitled to predict prices and no one can make exactly or truthfully so the topic wasn't answerable..

I predict that bitcoin price would be $10,000 by april as it was down for more than two months and its time for recovery..its closer than what happens last year same quarter. So i had no doubt of what will happen to the price by then
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 12:28:51 AM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley

I do not know, I predict this week bitcoin will tend to be stable. I was wrong, I see bitcoin down again and this is very concerned.
I think pasat very difficult to predict, inevitably I have to be patient and try to review what is going on. one thing I believe, until now I still hold some bitcoin and it will grow back again
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 12:27:15 AM
Its very hard to predict bitcoin's future. But as users lets just be optimistic that it will always come back and its price will continue to rise. Fall of the price is always expected because in nature bitcoin price is fluctuating just continue to be patient in holding because perfect timing will always come at the right time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 12:27:07 AM
You can feel it bro if your long in this company if you think bitcoin  will go rise this upcoming month those ads has banned in Google and Facebook and next is Twitter  but even do you can still see an ads cause they just tighten the rules to avoid money laundering using btc us a bait and its good to stop those shit icos hyip phonzi and a lot of bounty who's doing a face campaign
Activity: 50
March 27, 2018, 12:24:35 AM
hi bitcoin and all.alt coins are so down tc to USD predictions for April 2018.
In the beginning price at 7615 Dollars. Maximum price $9027, minimum price $5386. The average for the month $7285. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $7113, change for April -6.6%.

Bitcoin price prediction for May 2018.
In the beginning price at 7113 Dollars. Maximum price $7761, minimum price $6745. The average for the month $7218. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $7253, change for May 2.0%.
BTC to USD predictions for June 2018.
In the beginning price at 7253 Dollars. Maximum price $7253, minimum price $5666. The average for the month $6566. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $6093, change for June -16.0%
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 12:21:40 AM
I can not predict the bitcoin value in April. But with the bad news about the blocking of bitcoin ads, it has greatly influenced its value. I think the bitcoin value in April is still affected by bad news. Consequently, its value may continue to decrease.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
March 27, 2018, 12:20:17 AM

Price. Of bitcoin is very hard to predict. People are very protective with their money that a little news and bitcoin price moves they sell their bitcoins. Wether the price goes up or down its better to hold so you can profit more
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
March 27, 2018, 12:19:03 AM
I think Bitcoin price will get to 20K in April if no negative news get through the social media. Mostly the negative news impacts the price of bitcoin .If there will be no negative then its all good.  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
March 27, 2018, 12:09:16 AM
Nobody can predict the price of bitcoin as it keeps on fluctuating. It's better to hold and wait for the right time.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
March 26, 2018, 08:52:02 PM
I think in April BTC will increase because I think if seen as last year in April btc increase, whether this is true or not
Activity: 56
March 26, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

Yes ! i hope so also its been so much FUD lately its time for bitcoin to rise and bloom again just like spring time ! Lets stay positive and good things are coming this summer Smiley
Activity: 154
March 26, 2018, 08:39:17 PM
For believers in bitcoin, I don't think the price rise and fall of bitcoin in April had much impact.

As long as we hold on to it, the price of bitcoin will gradually recover, and there will be no panic.

I believe the demand for bitcoin will grow.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
March 26, 2018, 08:31:50 PM
You can only just predict its price base on the supply and demand of bitcoin. If its demand is low the price will fall othetwise when the demand is high the price will rise up. Its just my prediction and also my thought about pricing of bitcoin.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 26, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

Even we have a lot if speculations and predictions for the future of bitcoin still nobody knows the exact  possible to happen on bitcoin. After three consecutive months of bitcoin fluctuation we still hope and believe bitcoin market will become better someday. Who knows maybe this coming april it will start to rise continuesly and reach the price that we didn't expect or the price more than our speculation. I believe even bitcoin facing so much struggle in crypto market because of so many bad attacks and negative news back to back,i believe and always believe bitcoin will survive. Bitcoin is a very strong digital coins that nobody can stop it except if there is a total shutdown of internet.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

everyone agree that bitcoin has not logical prediction of its price fluctuation. but my instinct says that april is not friendly for bitcoin. the influences of slanted news still remain in the market. we won't hear that any government adapts bitcoin properly.
Bitcoin will still be decreasing in april with a minor fluctuation and it can touch 5k in top declining with some slanted news are around.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
March 26, 2018, 05:58:52 PM
This year seems more difficult to predict but historically April is the start of a bull run. Early April I don't see much change, same up and down but nothing major. However, end of April will see a more significant rise before FOMO kicks in as usual and everyone joins in the summer rush
Pages:
Jump to: