Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT BULL RUN 2019 - page 17. (Read 15286 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 04:06:54 AM
It is difficult to predict the operation of the market. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. If the cryptocurrency market becomes very good in 2019, investors must buy coins in advance, otherwise the coins may have become expensive when you realize that the market is getting better.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
December 26, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
For me while I believe most of your information might be true as to triggering a bull market in 2019, I believe if you've been in the crypto market for some time and have been trading regularly you must have seen that you can make profits from either market and the only thing would be that you need to take advantage of the current bear market and do some more accumulation.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 26, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
Amazing article, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am slowly starting preparing myself for the bullish market and I already have bought a lot of coins to hold. I am trying to find some funds to buy more at the moment, because we are going to the moon very soon!
the main thing is not to take a loan because it is not at all clear when we will go to the moon. It can happen only in the middle of 2020.

We definely see a bull run in the year 2019, taking a loan to accumulate the dip is not a bad idea . The financial industries is full of risk  and only risk takers received reward.there slot of happenings today in crypto space with more innovations and technology springing up and with this frequent announcement of the advantage and utilization of blockchain technology is a key indicator of fundamental analysis which describe a bullish trend occurrence that is about to happen in the year 2019. This is main reason we all need to prepare out minds and tools when to sell and buy along side the whales .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 25, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
Amazing article, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am slowly starting preparing myself for the bullish market and I already have bought a lot of coins to hold. I am trying to find some funds to buy more at the moment, because we are going to the moon very soon!
the main thing is not to take a loan because it is not at all clear when we will go to the moon. It can happen only in the middle of 2020.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 25, 2018, 10:51:21 AM
If you want to make huge profit in the in the next bull run in 2019 but may not come in the 2019 but may come in next year. You have to prepare now and invest in the some legit ICO or participate the bounty campaign to grab free coin for your effort. Choose top 5 coin for investment now.
Activity: 280
December 25, 2018, 10:48:20 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 09:54:28 AM
There is no way to tell when the next bull run is going to be so the only preparation I would tell the people who are hodling their coins right now to make is to make sure that they have a set target of a price that they want to sell at because if you do not have a set target you are going to find yourself waiting and thinking it will always go up and you will end up not selling and making any profit
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 24, 2018, 04:23:07 PM
it is impossible to predict now whether there will be a bull run next year. Everyone hopes for it, but no one will give concrete forecasts.
what exactly should stock up - it's patience))
copper member
www.daxico.com
December 24, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
The next bull run might not occur as usual as we excepted it the way it should be. every month there are bull minor run that we so much neglect because we are all waiting for some kind of whale to pump the price and dump on newbies but that not gonna happen yet . but every little profit such as we see as of today the 24th of December 2018 ,ETH run from $127 to $156 is short bull run that will have yield profit if you make use of the stop loss. this is the reason we need all preparation for next big bull run .
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 06:38:13 AM
It's never a bad idea to buy up an undervalued asset class. It's also never a bad idea to split your nest-egg up into a few pieces - you never know the timing of when the different asset classes will spike or fall off a cliff, so it just gives you more financial security to diversify.
Activity: 994
Merit: 152
December 24, 2018, 06:05:51 AM
We have been through the bear market for quite a long time and it is very worrying to make some people anxious and desperate and now the hope for bulls has begun to appear, then smile to welcome the bull market.
copper member
www.daxico.com
December 24, 2018, 04:42:05 AM
For me the best preparation will be reserve a fund and invest on bitcoin or to other altcoins, In my own opinion those who buy bitcoin on the price of $3,500 below are the most lucky ones.
I kinda support what you said about reserving some fund which will set as capital and can be use to invest/buy coins when the market experience some dump in price but every investors must be careful when investing into altcoin cause the crypto market have changed ever since the market blood bath/corrections occurred.
Mind you, we are yet to reach the bottom price and those that are unable to buy during the last bottom price can still seize the moment.
Thanks a lot for your comment mate, really do appreciate but one thing is sure we have reached the bottom, we can not go beyond $3000 . This is impossible base on fundamental analysis which I believe you quite have experience on. Many weak hands have left the crypto space and we don't even have much people buying the dip any more .my thoughts on this analysis is that when there are positive frequent announcement about a financial instrument there is bound to be sudden rise of that asset. Check out most of the crypto news they are fundamental indicators that we have leaving the bottom and approaching upward trend.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
Preparation is the mother of manifestation, and if you must make out profit in the next bull market you will need adequate preparation because you don’t want to miss out.
A bull market is a period of rising of crypto currency asset prices. And those higher prices mean sizable profits for holders, investors, and trader this include individual trader and institutional traders as well who own these crypto asset in the course of ICO purchase, crypto exchange market, Airdrops & bounties etc. a bull market which will experience in 2017 is inevitably followed by a bear market, or a period of declining prices such as we are experiencing.
About Bull Run 2019?
There is a saying “what goes around comes around”. Most institutional investors and countries that once ban crypto asset trading and advertising now fully embrace crypto currency in the lite of china , Facebook etc. despite this unbanned I will base my judgement on the fundamental analysis why there will be a bull run in 2019 which are outline below :
   Coinbase Expands Trading Platform across Six Additional European Market
   Litecoin’s Franklyn Richards Says Cryptocurrency Will Be Institutionalized
   Israel’s Central Bank Seeks Public Input in Crypto Regulation Initiative
   China: Media Alliance to Use Blockchain Technology for Copyright Protection
   Number of Crypto ATMs Steadily Growing Amid ‘Crypto Winter,’ Data Shows

These are positive bull drivers to bring back upward trend of crypto asset once again in the year 2019 and to read more on the spike headlines please kindly check the coin telegraph, ccn, coindesk for more details.
 When Is the Time for the Bull Run
Bitcoin and Altcoin in general have fall from a great a height with a loss of more than 80% and this calls for a reversal as just like the law of the gravitational force. If there is no reversal it means the crypto assets are not tradable. Lot of whales are have close their short position at $3400 because the long time correction is over which hit below all-time low of $3200. for more details about the analysis > https://www.coindesk.com/this-price-chart-indicates-bitcoins-bulls-are-back-in-business.
 PREPARING FOR THE BULL RUN 2019
   Prepare your mind: emotion is a key factor when there is rise, most people get carry away with rise hoping that it will never fall
   risk reward ratio management  ready: this will help you to control the price action movement
   Use your head, not your heart; don’t be carry away with whales news that bitcoin/altcoin will hit a certain figure. This is a disguise so you buy from them at all time height
   Utilize the BOLLINGER BAND , MACD, RSI indicators to help control your fears and greed in taking out profit
   Be satisfy with small profit because regulation/FUD news might flush your profit out.
   Read more cryptocurrencies  books author by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar,  Tarik Gönen etc and also Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas

These are my thought
Please kindly contribute to the thread and I will update to enlighten more readers

Thank you for this wonderful piece. It is elaborate enough. If anyone had doubt about cryptocurrency, I guess this will lift his or her spirits and assure a more profitable future ahead which can be take advantage of if we prepare well
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 23, 2018, 04:33:34 PM
For me the best preparation will be reserve a fund and invest on bitcoin or to other altcoins, In my own opinion those who buy bitcoin on the price of $3,500 below are the most lucky ones.
I kinda support what you said about reserving some fund which will set as capital and can be use to invest/buy coins when the market experience some dump in price but every investors must be careful when investing into altcoin cause the crypto market have changed ever since the market blood bath/corrections occurred.
Mind you, we are yet to reach the bottom price and those that are unable to buy during the last bottom price can still seize the moment.
copper member
December 23, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
However,everyone who believe in crypto is expected to adapt to market conditions because buying valuable coins/tokens does not in any way guarantee that you will make some profit on the bull run.I pointed out this because many traders sell the coins they wouid have stored in their wallet.They are doing this hoping to buy back at the bottom,but if care is not taken,they might loose at the time bull run will start.
On the hand,my point is,every trader should have coins stored for long term.The trader should not even think of selling it until a huge profit is made.I said this because only the traders that programmed their mindset for long term will enjoy the bull run anytime it comes.
copper member
www.daxico.com
December 23, 2018, 01:40:21 PM
There is nothing like bull run in 2019 , so kindly make up your mind and buy little you can afford now and trade small by small till it might become an ocean in soonest, the market is always swinging and that is the the bull that make a little to be a big and never expect the one time run to success.
i do not think will be a next bull like BTC 20k again in near future

l strongly believe that there will be a bull run, looking at history of btc and how the price action movement in past years and currently shows that there will be a bull run comes 2019 , this is not just a hype but is base on fundamental analysis l did and also taking clue from big whales in the industry . most of the whales have started taking a new position for long closing up short positions recently . we should expect a reversal soon ,the whales are not only traders on the cryptocurrency exchanges but they are also in forex market .
Activity: 336
December 23, 2018, 12:24:37 PM
The best preparation for a future bull run is to buy promising coins at falling prices. I first of all buy the most popular coins from the top 10. In any case, they will grow in value.
copper member
Activity: 657
December 23, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
Nice piece you got here. Bull run or not, I trade and make profit.  I don't aim for very high profit before converting to a stable coin, that's my rule number one. Also, I don't buy coins because there is rumour about a pump. I buy after careful TA analysis.  2019 will be great everything being equal , so hold some coins in your portfolio for the long term. Some big rumours flying around like facebook stablecoin , coindeal going mainstream etc are good for this crypto space.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
December 23, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
My opinion is that you need to keep for a long time, some coins (EOS, Tron, Stellar, XRP). And others sell as soon as the opportunity presents itself, because they will soon not be worth anything.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
December 23, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
There is nothing to do for a bull run if you already have some coins waiting for them to moon. If you don't have some promising coins, then you have to buy some and hodl them tightly until the right time comes.
Pages:
Jump to: