Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT BULL RUN 2019 - page 15. (Read 15309 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 06:56:16 PM
I think it's impossible to prep for it even if you buy many coins, and the growth starts. You will regret you haven't bought more! The most important is not to fall for that FOMO and not to be greedy. You'd better prepare for the downfall and gradually sell at pre-set levels!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 01:14:42 PM
It's a good thing that we know the basis of knowing when the bull run will start. We need to learn a lot from crypto to predict what is going to happen and to be honest those crypto guru's who predicted a lot this 2018 end up wrong so what i suggest is just study on your own and always keep an eye on the news. As we know a lot of things might happen to crypto in 2019 and bitcoin in general.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 29, 2018, 01:01:04 PM
The best preparation is to collect money for which you will invest in the event of the beginning of a long-term growth of cryptocurrency. Before this, your money is best kept in Bitcoins or Ethereum.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
December 29, 2018, 12:58:38 PM
Very important will be to avoid fast sellings for little profits. In previous years I heard people selling BTC at a few dollars and missed the entire bullrun after they sold. They would now be very rich, but they sold all BTC very early and are now not rich.
Activity: 378
December 29, 2018, 12:50:37 PM
Well as you say i hope that the market will rise in 2019.It this will happen the prices will explode and a lot of investors will be tempted to sell all their Altcoins or Bitcoins, to make some profit after this unfavorable period of BTC.This is why you must be careful with your holdings and don't throw your head forward at every possible price increase.You may be sorry afterwards and even get angry because you could  have made more money if you were patient.
so far after the market has risen, not long after that there will definitely be a price drop because as you say investors will definitely be interested in selling their coins and that is what is happening now, this long bearish is the impact of so high price increases.
many people sell their assets on a large scale because the profits that they can take at that time are very high, and things like this will keep repeating so we should be able to use the bullrun moment in the future as well as possible so that our money is not trapped in the market
Activity: 448
December 29, 2018, 12:13:55 PM
I hope there will be a high price increase in 2019 to restore investor confidence, I have bought a few coins and are ready to hold the long term I believe crypto will rise again
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
in my opinion, the bullrun in 2019 cannot be predicted yet. but we just hope the market price will rise at the beginning of the year and we are better off using our funds to increase prices gradually.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 29, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
I have continued to increase my speculative fund from 3-year savings. This is an important time to take advantage of this opportunity. I will try to put them all in the top 3 coins. The opportunity is really good to go into crypto perfectly and create tremendous changes in everyone's life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 10:35:30 AM
I would talk about the next bull run only after breaking through the strong historical levels, for a start it is the level of 6500 and the next important level of 8500. After confidently passing them and bargaining above 8500 for a while, then we can confidently talk about the beginning of the next ascending cycle.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 29, 2018, 09:32:48 AM
We are leaving in 2018, and since January crypto prices have continued to drop and this December reached its lowest position, for true investors this has become an opportunity to be able to get big profits by buying more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 09:12:46 AM
Well, I think the best preparation is to buy coins as much as you can and waiting patiently. Still there's is no guarantee for the bull run in upcoming year, it may pump or dump no one is aware of that. But expectations are higher as per experts research let's wait and see that too.
copper member
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 29, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
This is a long talk and that’s not what we need. Anyone that wants to prepare for the bull run should simply buy the cryptocurrencyof their choice and keep.

They can decide to be doing some trading while they wait for the time to come, cause we are not even sure if it’s going to be next year, cause it might be next two years to come. So nobody knows yet, just buy and keep and wait till then. I’m very sure this is the bottom, even it drops from $3000 to $2000, there isn’t much difference.

Thanks for your comment senior mate , you rightly said you are convinced we at the bottom . what happen after we reach the bottom which is between $3,000 to $2000 as you said this means the price action movement will move in two define direction which is either moving side ways (east to west ) or upwards . l believe from technical view the side ways is mearnt for correction and stability ,so after this price action event there must be upward trend movement which calls for a bull run ,hence there will be a bull run in 2019
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
December 28, 2018, 01:04:58 PM
with the information you provide, it will make me even more convinced that crypto will experience bullrun again next year, it will even make many people more optimistic and more enthusiastic in doing their work in their respective fields.
because in times of crisis like now there must be many people who are desperate and even plan to leave crypto but with the arrival of the good news it will make their thinking change and it will have a good impact on crypto sustainability

because I am a bounty hunter, so I don't have any special preparation to anticipate bullrun, I just want to do my job better so that I can get a lot of stake so that later I can get a lot of coins which might soar when the bullrun market
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 28, 2018, 12:48:14 PM
This is a long talk and that’s not what we need. Anyone that wants to prepare for the bull run should simply buy the cryptocurrencyof their choice and keep.

They can decide to be doing some trading while they wait for the time to come, cause we are not even sure if it’s going to be next year, cause it might be next two years to come. So nobody knows yet, just buy and keep and wait till then. I’m very sure this is the bottom, even it drops from $3000 to $2000, there isn’t much difference.
copper member
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 28, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
I doubt the bull run will start in 2019, seeing all the problems that exist today. but people will sell the coins they have when the market is on pump. and because of this there will be no bull run. who will buy when everyone sells.
if you doubt there will be no bull what are your proof for that, that is question you need to answer but in midst of your unclearity if there  is still bull run next year 2019 base on the problems on ground is that there are no problems any more . the major problem we had all through the course of the year is China banning crytocurrency trading within their space zone and also social media like facebook also . but the good news is that the banned have been lifted and even facebook is coming up with their own coin . what we experience this year was mearnt to happen which is reversal of the bull run we had in 2018.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
December 28, 2018, 11:53:59 AM
oh, trust me, you will not have problem to be ready for a bull run in 2019.
It will be much more hard to be ready to an other bear year. And it may happen.

So, try to be ready to this, and if i'm wrong....it will be better.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
December 28, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
I doubt the bull run will start in 2019, seeing all the problems that exist today. but people will sell the coins they have when the market is on pump. and because of this there will be no bull run. who will buy when everyone sells.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 28, 2018, 11:12:12 AM
One should exclude FOMO and FUD from his emotions forever. There are totally useless and even harmful.
One should stop feeling regret or even some kind of pain when looking backwards on the past charts of BTC or altcoins and think in that way: "damn, I should sell here, before the fall and rebuy here, just here, in this price pit"...
You should act strictly and be cold minded. And never regret anything, just remember that it's very easy to judge now when you know much more about the results. This thoughts are stupid and ridiculous!)
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
December 28, 2018, 11:06:02 AM
Well as you say i hope that the market will rise in 2019.It this will happen the prices will explode and a lot of investors will be tempted to sell all their Altcoins or Bitcoins, to make some profit after this unfavorable period of BTC.This is why you must be careful with your holdings and don't throw your head forward at every possible price increase.You may be sorry afterwards and even get angry because you could  have made more money if you were patient.
Unfortunately, it is difficult to guess the price in the cryptocurrency market. I also missed a few opportunities to sell some altcoins for an expensive price.On the other hand,some coins I could not sell for a high price, although I waited a very long time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
The biggest preparation anyone can do is to study and learn. Standing still will cause you to be left behind, that is true for bear or bull markets. Keep working hard and improving your understanding and then opportunities will present themselves.
Aside from study and learn strategy, for me the biggest preparation to be done right now is to buy and hold. Coins, tokens are cheaper this time so why not hoard if you have some funds? If you have some fiat money much better to invest in cryptocurrency right now for you to be able to go with the flow when the market starts to bounce back. My only strategy is the basic one "buy low sell high"  unfortunately I don't have funds this time to buy some cheap coins/tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: