Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT BULL RUN 2019 - page 16. (Read 15309 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 10:43:30 AM
I don't think that there is another option upon preparing the bullish whether it may come or not next year rather than making our baskets to full and ready for sell-off in a right price.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
You have a point to make . but i can tell you that never expect bull run this coming 2019 . We are all expecting this miracle to happen but crypto bull run never happen as quick as bear market happened .. Crypto market is full of speculation . but let me remind you that there  brokers  behind manipulating the market ..
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 10:36:42 AM
Preparation towards the next bull run is very important because with such a reduction in the crypto market we can only assume and wait for another all time high which would blow the mind of the world. In your preparation you might want to buy some amount of bitcoin as you can afford and also purchase some altcoins and hold till the market rises back again.
One more thing don't listen to the FUD that is being spread around because it would only make you lose hope in your cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 28, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
There is nothing like bull run in 2019 , so kindly make up your mind and buy little you can afford now and trade small by small till it might become an ocean in soonest, the market is always swinging and that is the the bull that make a little to be a big and never expect the one time run to success.
i do not think will be a next bull like BTC 20k again in near future

Its always possible but rather not expect that much. The last bullrun which didn't continously grow to exceed up to more than $25k had already disappointed a lot particularly to those who bought at the ATH.  Grin  Personally, I'd like to see it grow gradually which we can have some time to trade slowly til we can accumulate more.
Activity: 434
December 28, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
We cant say that something will happen in a particular time, right? but we must be prepared on what will happen in this comings 2019, so if we want to prepared our selves if there is a bull run in this coming 2019 we must take the opportunity now to buy a lot of good coins in low price and sell it when crypto world reach what we are expecting in that way we can make more money.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 10:08:20 AM
The best preparation will be to beat your own FOMO and greed, try to be rational and self-possesed.  All i said is advice for me too Wink
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 10:02:03 AM
There is nothing to prepare in this upcoming bull run.
All we need to do is what the best to do daily or every time the market fell.
We should take the low cost coins or tokens which has the great potential and demand from the people.
Because those are the one who will get up and rise again at bull season.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 28, 2018, 10:00:33 AM
I don't have any preparation on my side. When i see 10x in my coins, i will sell immediately. There's no need to worry about that. You don't need to be so confused, just relax.

You still need preparation mate in getting the amount of your dream you wish to get for profit. The 10X you rightly refer to might not come ones but it might come in different subsection of profit taking. For example the price of btc might rise but correction effect might take your profit out and the price might also move side ways instead of up and down and if nothing happens to push the price up after correction you might experience a dip. Hence taking profit little by little might result to that 10x profit you want and not a huge bull run.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 28, 2018, 08:55:34 AM
Well as you say i hope that the market will rise in 2019.It this will happen the prices will explode and a lot of investors will be tempted to sell all their Altcoins or Bitcoins, to make some profit after this unfavorable period of BTC.This is why you must be careful with your holdings and don't throw your head forward at every possible price increase.You may be sorry afterwards and even get angry because you could  have made more money if you were patient.
Activity: 434
December 28, 2018, 08:46:19 AM
As for me, I'm preparing for the next bullrun in the first part of 2019. My portfolio is great, it contains different types of altcoins and of course bitcoin. I think you can prepare only portfolio.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
December 28, 2018, 08:08:01 AM
Although this bear market, many have lost a lot of money, but still need to also take into account that we have gained invaluable experience. In preparation for the bull run, we can purchase new altcoins or more reliable coins such as bitcoin or Ethereum. This will help to get your money back.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 28, 2018, 07:07:51 AM
I don't have any preparation on my side. When i see 10x in my coins, i will sell immediately. There's no need to worry about that. You don't need to be so confused, just relax.

Activity: 518
December 28, 2018, 07:02:51 AM
Right thing to do before next year bull run is to buying much more coins. It will bring you profit for sure. The growth has started yet and it is very important not to lose the opportunity to earn good money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
December 28, 2018, 02:59:17 AM
I think the best preparation for the next bull is to accumulate as much coins as possible. Given the current market situation, the prices of most coins are at the low side which make it a good opportunity to buy. These coins are going to give you good profits when the next bull run come.
Activity: 726
December 27, 2018, 10:27:57 AM
there is no special preparation to do, this is the best time to buy, because we will face a year full of surprises in 2019
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 27, 2018, 10:26:23 AM
I think there may not any bull run in 2019. When I look at the historical price of Bitcoin, It took more than 3 years to rise again. A year may not be enough.  We will see what will happen.
There will definitely be a bull run in 2019 . This bull run depends on the level of your expection you want your portfolio to rise to. If you carefully study the topic raise and the content written on it ,you will understand that you need to be more sensitive to each level of bull run, it may be small, medium , high or extra ordinary price action changes in percentage in volume of the crypto asset you are interested in . The year is full of bull run from my fundamental analysis and you need to take profit at each stage of the run that's why you need to prepare your skills
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
December 27, 2018, 04:34:41 AM
Buy as much as you can by nowitself if you think that bull run may happen in the future,but not sure when the bull run is going to happen,if we are lucky thrn we may see the prices will increase in the first quarter.I am having some potential coins for the bull run in my wallets.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
December 27, 2018, 04:30:23 AM
I think there may not any bull run in 2019. When I look at the historical price of Bitcoin, It took more than 3 years to rise again. A year may not be enough.  We will see what will happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 27, 2018, 04:23:56 AM
do not be too hopeful on anything like that kind of bull run. even when it comes will not be the thing that can be predicted. When it is too expect it like most people even just getting a false hope as it did at the end of this year. Bull run will not helpfully in results for crypto.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 27, 2018, 04:10:43 AM
I think the only thing we need to do is to prepare enough money and invest courage. Whether or not the bull market will come in 2019, we all have a chance to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: