Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT BULL RUN 2019 - page 18. (Read 15286 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 02:59:33 AM
For me i just buy coins that are moving down and moving up in the market i dont invest in coins that are just moving up because the only way for the high price coins are down after their hype Wink and just buy coins that has realistic project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 23, 2018, 02:40:12 AM
Until the spring, it is imperative to adhere to the old strategy in day trading and a small accumulation of assets for subsequent growth. And there already change the strategy in accordance with the situation.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 23, 2018, 02:34:23 AM
Best preparation is buy on dips and hold until the market recovers but keep in mind that no one knows when it will happen but I believe that market history always repeat. One thing that might trigger the bull market is the launch of Bakkt which is expected to happen on early January of 2019.

Yes I guess there is nothing like preparation, we need to buy when the market is low and sell in its peak that's the simple strategy of the market. yes there are lot of expectation on the launch of Bakkt on January, So I hope there will be some interesting turn over this time let's wait for few more days to see that too.

I totally disagree with mate on this note that there is nothing like preparation for the next bull run. Trading of crypto instrument or any financial instrument is more than just buy low and sell high strategy. If you carefully read the thread you will understand that if you don't prepare your strategy or modified on them you might experience the same losses and l believe you don't want to do .controlling the mind is a key strategy in trading financial instrument that many people ignore this strategy in recent times
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 23, 2018, 01:40:00 AM
The first thing you need to understand is that Cryptocurrencies are not like other markets, stock markets, bond markets, commodity and foreign exchange markets did not have to contend with Governments and Regulators treating them like they were committing a crime while they were establishing themselves. The biggest factor that will affect Cryptocurrencies in 2019 will be if that changes.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 23, 2018, 01:12:30 AM
Preparation is the mother of manifestation, and if you must make out profit in the next bull market you will need adequate preparation because you don’t want to miss out.
A bull market is a period of rising of crypto currency asset prices. And those higher prices mean sizable profits for holders, investors, and trader this include individual trader and institutional traders as well who own these crypto asset in the course of ICO purchase, crypto exchange market, Airdrops & bounties etc. a bull market which will experience in 2017 is inevitably followed by a bear market, or a period of declining prices such as we are experiencing.
About Bull Run 2019?
There is a saying “what goes around comes around”. Most institutional investors and countries that once ban crypto asset trading and advertising now fully embrace crypto currency in the lite of china , Facebook etc. despite this unbanned I will base my judgement on the fundamental analysis why there will be a bull run in 2019 which are outline below :
   Coinbase Expands Trading Platform across Six Additional European Market
   Litecoin’s Franklyn Richards Says Cryptocurrency Will Be Institutionalized
   Israel’s Central Bank Seeks Public Input in Crypto Regulation Initiative
   China: Media Alliance to Use Blockchain Technology for Copyright Protection
   Number of Crypto ATMs Steadily Growing Amid ‘Crypto Winter,’ Data Shows

These are positive bull drivers to bring back upward trend of crypto asset once again in the year 2019 and to read more on the spike headlines please kindly check the coin telegraph, ccn, coindesk for more details.
 When Is the Time for the Bull Run
Bitcoin and Altcoin in general have fall from a great a height with a loss of more than 80% and this calls for a reversal as just like the law of the gravitational force. If there is no reversal it means the crypto assets are not tradable. Lot of whales are have close their short position at $3400 because the long time correction is over which hit below all-time low of $3200. for more details about the analysis > https://www.coindesk.com/this-price-chart-indicates-bitcoins-bulls-are-back-in-business.
 PREPARING FOR THE BULL RUN 2019
   Prepare your mind: emotion is a key factor when there is rise, most people get carry away with rise hoping that it will never fall
   risk reward ratio management  ready: this will help you to control the price action movement
   Use your head, not your heart; don’t be carry away with whales news that bitcoin/altcoin will hit a certain figure. This is a disguise so you buy from them at all time height
   Utilize the BOLLINGER BAND , MACD, RSI indicators to help control your fears and greed in taking out profit
   Be satisfy with small profit because regulation/FUD news might flush your profit out.
   Read more cryptocurrencies  books author by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar,  Tarik Gönen etc and also Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas

These are my thought
Please kindly contribute to the thread and I will update to enlighten more readers

With that positive updates about cryptocurrency, my conclusion is that, the thing that we should do now is to buy. Just simple as that, we can expect a bull run too soon and we should be prepared as early as we can and it is now before we are too late.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 23, 2018, 12:45:00 AM
Whales will decide when the next bull run will start, and before entering this market, they should more heavily dump the price, shake out all 'week hands' & even 'strong hands'  Grin. Recent growth which we are now seeing is nothing more than another fomo trap, after a few more such manipulations, speculators and occasional passengers will finally leave the market. Then whales can still wait and dump the price even lower, and when the strongest ones will loss any interest in the market, growth will begin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
December 23, 2018, 12:03:55 AM
I'm sure everyone here is ready to prepare for the next bull run 2019 (Include me too), we are here tired and disappointed with this year (2018) when almost every crypto in the market has fallen down. Many people rekt because losing their money...

Bull run 2019 is the best moment for us to bring back our money that has been lost at 2018 ago...
Activity: 371
December 22, 2018, 11:50:24 PM
I am very well prepared on this 2019 bull run that starting few days ago.
I got my bags full of the great tokens and coin that will make up in 2019.
Number 1 on my list is Ethereum and Bitcoin. while 50 percent of my belongings is loyalcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 22, 2018, 11:45:56 PM
We might not know if there will be a bull run coming this year or the next year but we are hoping for the best thing to happen. I guess we should focus on what we can do now and what we should know and be well prepared if the market starts to rise up. As of now, if we are holding tokens or coins, we should study how to trade, even though the market is so unstable, that is the advantage of knowing how to trade, we can still have a profit even it is at the lowest point. Buy Low, Sell High.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
December 22, 2018, 11:40:34 PM
For me the best preparation will be reserve a fund and invest on bitcoin or to other altcoins, In my own opinion those who buy bitcoin on the price of $3,500 below are the most lucky ones.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
December 22, 2018, 11:25:15 PM
I'm hoping next bullrun will occur around ending of 2019 because I'm not yet fully prepared ,I'm hoping to make some money so that I can invest in my favourite altcoins and if it never comes in 2019 i will still not give up
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 22, 2018, 10:59:44 PM
   Prepare your mind: emotion is a key factor when there is rise, most people get carry away with rise hoping that it will never fall
   risk reward ratio management  ready: this will help you to control the price action movement
   Use your head, not your heart; don’t be carry away with whales news that bitcoin/altcoin will hit a certain figure. This is a disguise so you buy from them at all time height
   Utilize the BOLLINGER BAND , MACD, RSI indicators to help control your fears and greed in taking out profit
   Be satisfy with small profit because regulation/FUD news might flush your profit out.
   Read more cryptocurrencies  books author by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar,  Tarik Gönen etc and also Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas

These are my thought
Please kindly contribute to the thread and I will update to enlighten more readers

Don't forget to buy the coin right now before the bull run happen and don't be too late to buy at the low price. Besides that, it is better you know how much money you will use to invest/buy any coins in the market and don't go for all in the money. We don't know if the bull run will happen in 2019 or not and we could only guess more and more. But one thing that I know at this moment is we can buy any coins at the low price and sell at a price is up, and we need to do this over and over again so we can get a big profit and we don't have to wait for the bull comes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 22, 2018, 09:47:34 PM
Best preparation is buy on dips and hold until the market recovers but keep in mind that no one knows when it will happen but I believe that market history always repeat. One thing that might trigger the bull market is the launch of Bakkt which is expected to happen on early January of 2019.

Yes I guess there is nothing like preparation, we need to buy when the market is low and sell in its peak that's the simple strategy of the market. yes there are lot of expectation on the launch of Bakkt on January, So I hope there will be some interesting turn over this time let's wait for few more days to see that too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
December 22, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

About Bull Run 2019?
There is a saying “what goes around comes around”. Most institutional investors and countries that once ban crypto asset trading and advertising now fully embrace crypto currency in the lite of china , Facebook etc. despite this unbanned I will base my judgement on the fundamental analysis why there will be a bull run in 2019 which are outline below :

this factor in my opinion is enough as a thing that can make bitcoin for this bull run in 2019 and it should be if from the start there have been plans like this so from now on the bull run should have been in the early stages
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 22, 2018, 07:26:39 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
December 22, 2018, 06:22:56 PM
The biggest preparation anyone can do is to study and learn. Standing still will cause you to be left behind, that is true for bear or bull markets. Keep working hard and improving your understanding and then opportunities will present themselves.

the right things is people should know when the right time to enter the market,, and when the right time to exit the market
if  people know about that, i believe they are ready for the next bull run  Wink
Activity: 415
December 22, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
The biggest preparation anyone can do is to study and learn. Standing still will cause you to be left behind, that is true for bear or bull markets. Keep working hard and improving your understanding and then opportunities will present themselves.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 22, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
This is a lottery. If you are a conservative, then this is Bitcoin and ethereum. If you want a lot of X, then carefully run the projects, maybe you are lucky) For example:
On Thursday, Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, said that the network supports more than 50 decentralized applications (dApps) and is on track to reach 80 dApps in the short-term.
https://www.ccn.com/justin-sun-tron-has-over-50-dapps-reaches-100m-transactions-in-173-days/

l think you did not read the thread carefully before commenting on the thread , this is simply what will called spamming . This act may get you ban from the forum and you might not have the privilege for commenting and sending personal messages to people on the forum . any way just to enlighten you more for the purpose of these was to educate and prepare us in the crypto space for what lies ahead of so that we don’t make in the course of the year 2019
Activity: 462
December 22, 2018, 09:35:44 AM
In addition to all quality suggestion written on this trend, you should also have or create an habit of writing down your experience good or bad! Your experiences sometimes may be all that would make sense in your cryptocurrency journey. Chronicle it and learn from it;
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 22, 2018, 09:32:15 AM
Preparation is the mother of manifestation, and if you must make out profit in the next bull market you will need adequate preparation because you don’t want to miss out.
A bull market is a period of rising of crypto currency asset prices. And those higher prices mean sizable profits for holders, investors, and trader this include individual trader and institutional traders as well who own these crypto asset in the course of ICO purchase, crypto exchange market, Airdrops & bounties etc. a bull market which will experience in 2017 is inevitably followed by a bear market, or a period of declining prices such as we are experiencing.
About Bull Run 2019?

These are positive bull drivers to bring back upward trend of crypto asset once again in the year 2019 and to read more on the spike headlines please kindly check the coin telegraph, ccn, coindesk for more details.
 When Is the Time for the Bull Run
Bitcoin and Altcoin in general have fall from a great a height with a loss of more than 80% and this calls for a reversal as just like the law of the gravitational force. If there is no reversal it means the crypto assets are not tradable. Lot of whales are have close their short position at $3400 because the long time correction is over which hit below all-time low of $3200. for more details about the analysis > https://www.coindesk.com/this-price-chart-indicates-bitcoins-bulls-are-back-in-business.

These are my thought

This post is a keeper. There's no good way in breaking in the market but to stay informed and take the opportnity to learn more about fundamentals or technical stuff. After staying away from the market for a little while I realized that there are still many things that needs to be taken into consideration when trading and hodling.
Pages:
Jump to: