Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Prevent been a crypto addict. - page 7. (Read 9378 times)

Activity: 698
Merit: 251
July 06, 2019, 07:10:01 AM
thats the major disadvantage many trades face is sitting in fron of the computer for hours  solution many are developing algo trading and to do less day trading and more short term , like everything as advantages and disadvantages trading also , we can minimise it but we cant completely avoid it 
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 06, 2019, 06:48:32 AM
honestly, it is getting serious that most people spend over 18 to 19 hours these days on systems and mobile phones watching the market, trading on the move with their mobile. the addiction is getting out of hand. i think i am probably getting into this kind of life.
what could be the possible means of prevention. i need to have my normal life back.
The only solution is to prevent crypto addiction is by making enough money in the less time period of a day because the reason why we spend time on the market is to make more money so satisfy it then you will be relaxed and it can be done through smart trading not going too hard for many trades in a day.
Uao
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 58
July 06, 2019, 06:08:56 AM
honestly, it is getting serious that most people spend over 18 to 19 hours these days on systems and mobile phones watching the market, trading on the move with their mobile. the addiction is getting out of hand. i think i am probably getting into this kind of life.
what could be the possible means of prevention. i need to have my normal life back.

Trading is only what one perceives it to be, ranging from a profession all the way to outright gambling and a dangerous addiction.

If you see it as an addiction and want to get out of it then deal with it the same as you would with any other bad habit like smoking or drinking.

Therefore you can either lower the position sizes, lower the trading frequency, substitute it for some other less dangerous activity or simply quit 'cold turkey'. Depending on your personality and the way you see the world, one should work better than the other options. Experiment and find out what works best for you.

PS: also having fun activities offline with loved ones, in nature, with pets, kids and friends should help you get your bigger picture back and thus forget all about the addiction and mitigate the withdrawal symptoms, just give it time and keep at it.

Good luck!

Activity: 280
Merit: 5
July 06, 2019, 05:54:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: