Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 20. (Read 5536 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:52:53 AM
Basically you need to put it in the safe place ,or dont share it in any one even your identy,because now most of the hacker now was so great,when they know your basic identity and your IP you could hacked by them.
Activity: 386
July 19, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
I put some of my altcoin in the exchanger and there are a few more in the wallet of the bounty and ico. I am not so give special security for altcoin assets I. because I think in the exchange are already there and my wallet 2fe verification with key which is always secure. I just need my computer keeping up with all the files I am awake safe from anyone, I think it is safe.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 07:47:14 AM
actually the accessible wallet, for example, mew, have completed a decent assurance and guarantee that altcoin that we spare must be sheltered, live presently is whether we can protect it by not doing indiscreet themselves so it can be taken. since it is normally a mix-up alone lack of regard.
copper member
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 07:39:59 AM
Hardware wallet is the safest way to store your altcoins. I advice to everyone to store your altcoins in hardware wallets only because wallet is protect your all coins from hackers and gives you peaceful life.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:35:27 AM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?

Getting a hardware wallet is a good idea. paper wallets also work well as long as you take good action.
Activity: 40
July 19, 2018, 05:50:14 AM
You cannot do much, just buy from a reputed exchange. There are some other solutions like using a physical wallet.
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
Ensuring your altcoin implies that you ought to utilize the most ideal wallets to store your altcoins. Likewise after you are finished placing them in a wallet ensure that the wallet is appropriately secure and that your private key is kept in a place where nobody else can get to it. At that point additionally you should need to consider part up your coins and putting away them in various wallets
Activity: 93
July 19, 2018, 05:44:13 AM
The only safe way to store you alts is to store them in a hardware wallet such as Ledger or Trezor. When you generate a seed using a hardware wallet it is not shared with the computer system and hence even if your computer is having any kind of malware or virus, the seed can never be compromised.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
There are many ways to protect altcoin,
  + Use official wallet software
  + Use on a computer not connected to the Internet
  + Limit wallet password and copy wallet.dat file
  Always make yourself a good backup!
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 19, 2018, 05:26:53 AM
You have to use your hardwallet when it comes from saving a large amount of your money. Also once you put it in a wallet make sure your your password is cannot easily to get and keep all the information to yourself. Nobody must know that information, only you.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 06:18:15 AM
The inexorably crypto advancement and the expanding pay that can be gotten from crypto will make programmers more impetus to take the venture resources of the crypto network. We need to build our carefulness against programmers who are progressively spreading all around. Basic things we can do is begin from ourselves to clean up our own information and store it to a protected and dependable place or apparatus, putting away all crypto mystery information into equipment or programming that isn't associated with the web association, antivirus refreshes for our own PCs, constantly tidy up history, don't interface any destinations other than locales that are critical to what we're doing when we're online with our wallet or record, and keep information private from the general population around.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
July 17, 2018, 08:13:49 AM
Far away from the phishing website, the use of cracking software can include keyloggers. Please check the URLs carefully before logging in to the Internet wallet and the exchange. In particular, be alert to fake e-mail, if you can go to the store's hardware wallet better.

That's true must always checked the URL of the site and must be careful always.
And don't open the site if you don't know yet of what it is. Maybe you will be a victim of phising site of you don't be careful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
July 16, 2018, 04:00:51 PM
In order to maximally protect yourself from attacks by hackers you better start with the equipment that you use. Old laptops and operating systems on the Windows platform are very unsafe. They should be replaced with new computers running UBUNTU or IOS.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 03:46:46 PM
I keep my Altcoins in the ledger nano wallet. I would recommend this wall as the safest one. This makes it more difficult for hackers to reach. Cold wallet is always safer.
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 03:40:18 PM
That is the reason clearly the most ideal method for anchoring the wallet is to keep the keys on printed paper some place however no place on your PC. I believe that keeping passwords in Telegram is additionally sheltered, however, since it is scrambling messages. Obviously, for this situation you must make sure your telephone won't get stolen. Anyway, it is likewise worth to say that the wallet site better be bookmarked or spared some place from the email messages as opposed to being gotten to by means of google, in light of the fact that there're bunches of good phony sites, that can track what you write and type that on the genuine site not long after that. As a rule, it is essential not to tell anybody any data that may help getting to you wallet. Furthermore, you would be advised to put solid passwords on each record you have on the off chance that you hold some data on passwords on the web.
Activity: 39
July 16, 2018, 01:29:19 PM
The most secure way to store passwords and keys on a USB flash drive or paper.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
July 16, 2018, 08:01:20 AM
The best thing to save our bitcoin and altcoin from hacking is store it on hardwallet. Or we keep private key in safe place. Its much better if we dont keep our coin in exchanger because its very vulnerable and we always hear the news about hacking on exchanger.
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 07:37:09 AM
Dear all,
The internet is not safe environment for everyone to beleive. So, we need to protect our altcoin from dangerous factors. Some methods to solve that issue, such as 2-authen google, email authen, password, metemask, frezee account,...
Activity: 126
July 16, 2018, 07:10:55 AM
I think the most important thing first is whether you have stored your coins yourself.
It is very likely that you have the hacker to take advantage of your own ideas.
I think you have to check carefully if you are doing well.
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 07:08:26 AM
Lots of corporate security structures employ on how to protect altcoin. But it’s excellent security practice to use it by yourself. You can even protect your password, private key and other security attouch to your altcoin. And the responsibility of security is YOU and YOU Alone...
Pages:
Jump to: