Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 23. (Read 5536 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:34:49 AM
Your personal key is what protects you from robbery by hackers. Without this key, the money you consider your own does not really belong to you. Reflect on this. Therefore, the key should be stored in a very safe place. And then your money will only be yours.
Activity: 103
July 09, 2018, 08:11:19 AM
For me, the most effective protection method is the use of our software that works like a professional better known as a good antivirus, because it can provide protection against all suspicious entries from the Online world, which will detect and remove all types of malicious software from computer that we use this sat.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
The best protection is to never give anyone access to your private key, use updated antivirus software, and use 2 FA on all sites. The safety of your cryptocurrency lies only on you.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
Use proven electronic wallets. Never say your passwords and so on. Also make your email more secure. I think that the most important thing is never to lose our vigilance.
Activity: 56
July 07, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
Put it in a wallet without internet, just can't get in. It has not been used, as long as the private key does not appear in the network environment, it is the safest. Don't often open those scam emails, which is dangerous.
July 07, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
If you’re a holder and decided to wait for a long term, getting a hardware wallet is the best option probably. I think it’s the most efficient way to protect your eth based altcoins..
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
July 07, 2018, 02:30:03 AM
Base on my experience, never transact outside of you personal computer. Never message any private key or account details via email or messenger. Nor Save any private keys on your own personal computer. I've been victimized by these hackers a year ago. My 1,700 MTH(monetha) token was stolen from my Myetherwallet that time. After that I've decided to change my wallet and never do those things again. After that no more hacking activities are done with my accounts within a span of year i guess.
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 02:24:21 AM
tighten your private key security, passwords and do not click any suspicious links that have been sent to you via personal mesenger, shared on any social media site, etc. the only reason why hackers have access to your account is because they managed to get your key.
Activity: 117
July 06, 2018, 10:46:06 PM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?
Anything on the web are vulnerable on hackers attack. This includes tokens and coins in our online wallets. But to get rid of it take some safety measures for yourself, first,  don’t ever entertain any email that contains links that maybe a phising site and also never ever let your private key known by other users or leave it unattended ( posting it in any thread or put it in wallet address box).
to keep Altcoin very profitable. because indeed Altcoin is indeed very capable to generate much greater profits. it would be nice to have a profitable Altcoin, so it would be great to keep it. I keep the coin by storing it in my wallet to secure it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 10:37:00 PM
This includes tokens and coins in our online wallets. But to get rid of it take some safety measures for yourself, first,  don’t ever entertain any email that contains links that maybe a phising site and also never ever let your private key known by other users or leave it unattended
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 10:34:15 PM
If you keep you coins on exchange than keep 2fa enable and if you keep these coins in mew than i suggest you to keep in ledger wallet or trazor wallet otherwise you will always be worried about your coins.
Activity: 29
July 06, 2018, 09:41:42 AM
use trezor wallet hardware.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 09:40:12 AM
To protect your deposit, you need to constantly be aware of what is happening now, because the market has a very bad trend, now many altcoins are starting to fall in price. In order to survive, you need to know the news very well.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 06, 2018, 09:39:15 AM
keep altcoin in MEW is safe, I feel it and have used it for a while and never had a problem.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

If you want to protect your coins, you should be very careful about your private key first. In my opinion, storing it in a rar file can be very helpful to have a good security.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 07:23:25 AM
It seems to me that the best solution on the market today is a hardware wallet. This cheap device will allow you to be calm for your coins. I'm surprised that many people neglect it.
I am very pleased with the work of this device.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
The best way to protect your tokens is your attention and caution. Do not show your private key to anybody, create new email for exchange registration, use 2-factor authentication and so on.
Activity: 51
July 06, 2018, 07:20:50 AM
For me, the best strategy for insurance is the utilization of expert programming also called antivirus and others, which gives assurance against all suspicious contribution all things considered, which will recognize and evaluate a wide range of noxious programming from the PC we utilize, we can store information in a more secure place, filling all the security until layered.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
July 06, 2018, 07:17:32 AM
Store on a cold purse and securely hide your key. I think this is the safest way and scammers are unlikely to be able to access
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 07:17:23 AM
the easiest option for me is to not share your passwords and addresses with anyone and keep them well. Other option to use wallets for coins. you will not have problems like this.
Pages:
Jump to: