Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 26. (Read 5536 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 07:33:08 AM
To protect altcoin from hackers, we must be able to keep our account confidential from other crypto users. Then, keep your account data in a completely secure place, if need be in a place far from the reach of the internet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 28, 2018, 01:32:08 AM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?
Just be anonymous and protect all your wallet keys, by that no one can use your password and the most important thing is, neve4 include personal information in your profile so that you will be difficult to trace.
Activity: 103
June 28, 2018, 01:25:27 AM
Use myetherwallets for any altcoin capable of ERC20. but never share private key and do not save online media. Also, don't use MWE to view balances. User Etherscan or etherexplorer to view balance. Further note, Hardware wallets is the best method among all here
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 27, 2018, 09:29:40 AM
Protecting your altkoins from hackers will depend on what kind of coins you keep. If it is an ethereum-based token, you may need to buy a hardware wallet. If it is bitcoin or altcoins, then a hardware wallet is also suitable for these purposes, as well as using a separate computer for operations with its coins.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 09:23:38 AM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?

I hold my altcoins it their own wallet or ETH network (for ETH's tokens) but before using that wallets you may need some information about network and security protection on networks. do not longin your wallet if you have not anti virus or anti trojan, do not share your private key and also do not save your private keys on your computer. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 09:20:19 AM
you need in hard password, private key and  do not say somebody about your money. Also do not use dangerous links and just be careful
Activity: 79
June 27, 2018, 09:05:03 AM
Keep your private keys secure if you are keeping in an online wallet and if you want a safe solution then better to keep in a hard wallet and be tension free from hackers because hacking from the hard wallet is much harder then normal wallet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
I will do two things in keeping my altcoin from the Hackers;
1. create autenficator google
2. save my wallet especially My etherwallet or my blockchain wallet by frequently opening it
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 27, 2018, 02:58:06 AM
Its a good thing to store all your passwords and private keys on a safe place. Always make back up, cause if something happens on your first back up, even your data is not hacked, still all you altcoins will be gone forever.. Also a safe place for altcoins are hardware wallet.. Try yo have one so everything will be safe.
Activity: 36
June 27, 2018, 02:53:02 AM
Use a ledger nano or even a paper wallet. Whatever you do always keep security in mind. Use a clean computer, generate keys offline, store paper wallets in a safe place (fireproof safe) is good especially if you dealing with substantial amounts
Activity: 16
June 27, 2018, 02:45:38 AM
If I usually prefer to keep it on hardware that if difficult to hack.
Activity: 119
June 27, 2018, 02:28:39 AM
Buy a Ledger Nano S, it costs about 100$ (correct me if i'm wrong), and enjoy your sleep  Grin
Activity: 29
June 27, 2018, 02:26:13 AM
Maybe cold purse is the best way to do it.
Activity: 439
June 27, 2018, 02:22:27 AM
If you want to protect your tokens  from hackers,  you should keep your private key totally  private. I mean that nobody must know the link to your wallet. Another way is to  use hardware wallet, such as, trezor.
Activity: 500
June 27, 2018, 02:08:32 AM
I think that the most effective thing to protect your altcoins is  to get a hardwallet. It has  extra layer or protection, so hackers won't be able to steal your private keys.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
First, you can protect your coin by simply making yourself vigilant in all kinds of tricks and tactics by all kinds of hackers and scammers. Second, protect it making sure to follow some good tips of protecting them like putting them on a hardwallet.
Activity: 103
June 26, 2018, 12:26:23 PM
Security is the most important thing when working with crypto.  Do not store keys in accessible places, that is on a computer.  Better on a flash drive and on paper to write down, and there are still cold wallets.
Activity: 79
June 26, 2018, 09:16:56 AM
Backing up your wallet and Safely keeping the private keys to your wallet is the best way to protect your token. You should avoid saving your private keys on your phone or on the internet because of the hackers which may want to steal your funds.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 05:49:11 AM
Risks is everywhere. Last night someone hack may ETH wallet and took everyting. I have never share or send any private keys ever, they could be stealing it from me. But I don't it is just happened... I'am really disappointed   Cry
I don't feel save anywhere  Cry
Activity: 340
June 26, 2018, 05:29:34 AM
One of the best way to protect your altcoin is by keeping the coin in the appropriate wallet for it and when try to trade, use a very good exchange. Keep private keys confidential and also write it in a diary that only you can access and avoid using a third party webservice to access your information, do no click on just any link sent to you because hackers use this means to get your personal details.
Pages:
Jump to: