Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 25. (Read 5536 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 103
July 03, 2018, 07:41:52 AM
The best method to secure your wallet uses a hardware wallet. It is not very expensive as people say or thinks. You should use hardware wallet, without hardware wallet, there is not enough secure wallet in online. But you may use metamask, the only online wallet I trust now. Don't use myetherwallet if you have a big amount of money in your wallet. Good Luck
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:19:03 AM
The only safe way to store you alts is to store them in a hardware wallet such as Ledger or Trezor. When you generate a seed using a hardware wallet it is not shared with the computer system and hence even if your computer is having any kind of malware or virus, the seed can never be compromised.
Activity: 252
July 02, 2018, 07:25:54 AM
From me, don't keep all your cryptocurrency investments in one place. Diversify among exchanges. It's unlikely you are going to get hacked at the same time through all of them. Especially if you have different emails and passwords for each.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 07:20:11 AM
I think one of the best ways to protect your token is don't save your private to any device connected to internet, don't disclose your private key to any person, copy your private key to notebook and any electronic device not connected to internet. If you have saved your private key already on sources connected to internet them you should not attend to any link or email that you don't know.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 06:42:47 AM
In my opinion, holding and sharing is the best way to protect your altcoin - maintain and support your coin growth. In addition, introducing the strengths and uses of the altcoin to other users will be the best and most effective way to protect altcoin from price fluctuations and fluctuations from the panic of the market.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
July 01, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
Save the private key,don't give the private key to anyone or to a website that is not original because of the times now many website phishing.Don't forget to enable google auth and data backup important data and store well.Always be careful when click the link do origin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
Create backups. A backup of your crypto-wallet purse saved in a safe place can save you from equipment failures and many other problems. It will also allow you to recover your wallet in the event of the theft of your phone or purse.
Having a backup is one thing that someone should try to do often though they need to have a password when they have a wallet file.
Activity: 66
July 01, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
Far away from the phishing website, the use of cracking software can include keyloggers. Please check the URLs carefully before logging in to the Internet wallet and the exchange. In particular, be alert to fake e-mail, if you can go to the store's hardware wallet better.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 05:00:59 AM
Create backups. A backup of your crypto-wallet purse saved in a safe place can save you from equipment failures and many other problems. It will also allow you to recover your wallet in the event of the theft of your phone or purse.
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 04:55:21 AM
You need to be very careful about keeping and using the access key to the wallet. I prefer to store the key on a flash drive with the password set. Also worth paying attention to the URLs of crypto exchanges and the MEW.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 04:52:27 AM
Always hold your altcoins in safe place like in anyone in top exchanges or one more secure position is to hold your coins in TREZOR wallet. it is the most secure wallet to hold your coins and no one steal your coin until you share your private key.
Activity: 229
June 30, 2018, 04:34:17 AM
To protect your altcoin stop clicking suspicious links and always careful about the URLs before login your wallets...be alert about fake emails and don't click whatever email that came to you...because there so many scammers and hackers out there to get your private key..
Activity: 79
June 29, 2018, 10:10:38 PM
The only safe way to store you alts is to store them in a hardware wallet such as Ledger or Trezor. When you generate a seed using a hardware wallet it is not shared with the computer system and hence even if your computer is having any kind of malware or virus, the seed can never be compromised. Smiley
June 29, 2018, 09:33:00 AM
I think the best way is don't ever try to switch on your gadgets such as laptop, cp, and etc. That is what I think the only best way to protect yourself from hackers to steal whatsoever you have. But I doubt it! You should watch carefully everything that you own and don't click whatever email that came to you.
Activity: 91
June 29, 2018, 05:31:49 AM
Keep them in a cold wallet. The main thing is not using cloud services to store passwords, they are often hacked. Also it is necessary to not  store your coins on stock exchanges.
Activity: 83
June 28, 2018, 11:30:05 PM
I think the best way is keep your computer away from phising site, install virus protection to prevent losing private. And then store coins in wallet like Eidoo, Bread for the best sercue.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
Make sure that when you are storing your coins that you are using wallets in which you control the email and passwords and also the private keys are stored by you and not by the site which is hosting the wallet. When you generate a seed using a hardware wallet it is not shared with the computer system and hence even if your computer is having any kind of malware or virus, the seed can never be compromised.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
The best way to protect you coins is if you will buy a hard wallet like a ledger that is a erc20 coin which means you can place it to you hard wallet and it will be very safe but don't forget the PIN.
Activity: 108
June 28, 2018, 11:16:26 AM
You can protect your altcoin by storing on Wallet, and do well to keep your private key and password safely and must not be exposed. Hackers are so desperate that they could access one's wallet anyhow, I think you could get hardware wallet for top security.
Activity: 80
June 28, 2018, 11:12:53 AM
Far away from the phishing website, the use of cracking software can include keyloggers. Please check the URLs carefully before logging in to the Internet wallet and the exchange. In particular, be alert to fake e-mail, if you can go to the store's hardware wallet better.
Pages:
Jump to: