Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 31. (Read 5566 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 16, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?
Depositing an offline wallet instead of a hot wallet or an exchange, as long as the private key does not appear in the network environment is safe, and the only way for a hacker to attack is to crack it, which is a very difficult one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
To protect your altcoins, you must protect your coins storage of course.
By using a secure wallet, you can avoid yourself from hackers. Many hackers try to get your password and keys.
just be careful when exposing your key, some site may phishing you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
June 16, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
the best protection is paper or browser use different for work and for entering your personal cabinet
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 09:46:22 AM
we as a person who owns altcoin and holds altcoin in the wallet should always keep the passkey unknown to others and not trapped, I think that's one way to secure our account
Activity: 308
June 16, 2018, 01:28:18 AM
You should keep it in MEW since this seems to be the safest wallet. And you have to save your private key in a note and only you know. If the private key of this fell to others would certainly be harmful. Or you during registration you do not let the ICO project was wrong in giving her wallet.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 01:24:16 AM
i think hardwear wallet is the best option. i use hardwear wallets to keep my coins safe. don't give your private key to anyone or don't post your private key in websites or social media. always choose a online wallet with good security. ex. two factor authenticating
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 16, 2018, 01:19:11 AM
take care of your private key, passwords and dont click any suspicious link that has been sent to you through pm, shared on any social media sites, etc. the only reason why hackers have the access on your account is because they successfully get your key.
by holding Altcoin able to keep the coin from various attacking circumstances. and to hold it is also very capable to increase the coin in the future. so I often hold the Altcoin I have to secure it. with safe coins will avoid hackers.
Activity: 686
June 16, 2018, 01:14:46 AM
do not store your private keys online. write them or print them and store in safe place in home. also becareful when using a myetherwallet. use only real site. lot of phishing happening for mew.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 01:08:58 AM
for me i just keep my private key to some hidden folder and i just use it when i need to like transfer altcoin or sell them. Also i always check web that i visit is it the real website like https://myetherwallet.com or SCAM website like website and i never clicked on link that sent to me from unkown user
June 16, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
I think the best way is keep save the private key and never share to others. and we get new email from someone unknown its better to don't open.
We also can keep altcoin in many wallet. don't keep your altcoin just in 1 wallet.
June 16, 2018, 12:59:34 AM
I think the best way is to stop swapping of gadgets holding your altcoin either phone or computer, and you should also switch to a better wallet like hardware wallets trezor for example,it is very secure and easy to use.
Activity: 77
June 15, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
If you’re a holder and decided to wait for a long term, getting a hardware wallet is the best option probably. I think it’s the most efficient way to protect your eth based altcoins.
Activity: 64
June 15, 2018, 03:54:05 AM
I always keep all the coin assets in the external wallet and it can avoid hackers or theft. I protect my assets where it becomes a necessity for me.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
Yes, all crypto-sensors constantly face this and secure themselves not always at 100%, but at least control mobile communications and e-mail, and also put complex passwords on your PC
Activity: 87
June 14, 2018, 11:47:26 PM
Backing up your wallet and Safely keeping the private keys to your wallet is the best way to protect your token. You should avoid saving your private keys on your phone or on the internet because of the hackers which may want to steal your funds.
Activity: 175
June 14, 2018, 01:26:13 PM
In my opinion wallets is the best option to secure the coins for the hackers. I prefer you to use the MEW, TREZOR and Nano Ledger. You could check these wallets.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
June 14, 2018, 01:19:48 PM
Your private key is the secret that hackers are looking out for,  so don't keep them in any online storage. Make sure you keep them penned down in a jotter. If they can not access your private key then you are safe
Activity: 237
June 14, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

actually i dont know babe@@@
but the best thing to do! you ho waht:\is to keep holding on, this is the best this to do!
and i have no regret bout it!
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
June 14, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
Save your money at different wallet.
Proper security to your emails and desktop. Make habits to save in your exchange wallet then it may redice 20% of the threat.The most safe ways is using a hardware wallet if you have one, which is the most secured, add some metamask extension. The reason is hardwallet has some extra layer of protection that can easily block those hackers from getting your keys, you will need to manually input your keys using the phrase or cryptographic passwords from your seed.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
June 08, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

The best way to safely guard your portfolio from hackers is to get an offline wallet. Hackers can't operate offline so your coins are safe as long as they are stored in an offline wallet
Pages:
Jump to: