Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your wallet from hackers - page 15. (Read 31437 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 03:39:28 PM
Never take your time when entering your wallets data anywhere. Always check several times where you are and what data you currently have on the clipboard.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 06, 2019, 03:28:20 PM
Keeping your private keys in a safe place is the key to protecting you from hackers. Never give anyone your private keys, especially if it is required to receive coins from the next fork.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 03:02:59 PM
It turned out that the most difficult thing in cryptocurrency is how to protect your funds. I would advise not to reveal my private key to the wallet to anyone else, and it’s better to delete it from the computer at all. You can also buy a cold wallet
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 05, 2019, 10:39:41 PM
avoid phishing sites, because when you will withdraw or deposit, you enter your private key and address, and it is very prone to be stolen if the site is phishing.
Activity: 546
January 05, 2019, 07:03:16 AM
The most fragile part in this process is human consciousness. It is his hackers today who are hacking through social engineering. Therefore, I think that today it will lead to really hacking you and your wallet if necessary.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 05, 2019, 06:59:43 AM
As information that there is no perfect wallet, all of them have weaknesses, if we use wallet of exchanges the best thing is to activate all security features or 2FA provided, and I'm happy because by following the security tips from them the balance of my crypto is a safe asset.
all choices even though they are the best but of course have risks and depend on big or small risks.

security be very important for anyone because they want to be protected.
In addition to established security rules, security created from personal self is very important so we must also be more careful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 05, 2019, 06:29:58 AM
I would advise you to keep coins on your computer without Internet access. Here's the best way to save them from hackers, once for you it's such a big problem that torments you.
How can we access your wallet without internet. This is all impossible, just keep the computer carefully and not download strange applications in the computer. We will always be safe
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 05, 2019, 06:21:46 AM
As information that there is no perfect wallet, all of them have weaknesses, if we use wallet of exchanges the best thing is to activate all security features or 2FA provided, and I'm happy because by following the security tips from them the balance of my crypto is a safe asset.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 06:13:02 AM
I would advise you to keep coins on your computer without Internet access. Here's the best way to save them from hackers, once for you it's such a big problem that torments you.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 02:28:03 PM
Unfortunately there are too much scammers that are trying to trick you and get access to your wallet. I have solved this problem by ignoring everybodys' dms on telegram and installing a desktop wallet instead of using MEW.
Activity: 616
January 03, 2019, 01:09:57 PM
If you are using a web wallet, I recommend you to save the site address in your browser bookmarks. And never store your private key on your computer. All private keys should be written down.
a little advice from me, we also have to use disguises when using our computers, especially if we open our wallets.
I think it's good enough to protect us from hackers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 12:43:15 PM
If you are using a web wallet, I recommend you to save the site address in your browser bookmarks. And never store your private key on your computer. All private keys should be written down.
Activity: 602
January 03, 2019, 11:45:51 AM
I think that the cost of an hardware wallet is very low... if you invest more than 500 $ in crypto it's a really BAD idea not to use an hardware wallet because even if you stay safe there's always the possibility to make some mistake....with drastical consequences...
Activity: 1190
January 03, 2019, 11:42:14 AM
Actually there is no effective way to protect our wallets from hackers. To be sure your data must be safe, never enter a suspicious link, of course. Because with a dangerous link that will cause your wallet to be entered by hackers. Therefore, always be careful in the future.
Activity: 812
January 03, 2019, 09:53:54 AM
To protect your wallet form hackers, you must :

1. Using a reliable wallet, a secure wallet and trust wallet.
2. Don't using private or seed key to move your coin in your wallet. Try to use a wallet that not requiring private key or seed to transact
3. Don't save any personal information about your wallet in cloud storage, once your email or account hacked, it will be the end.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 05:50:24 AM
Money loves silence, so of course it is better not to advertise that you have money and a lot of it, but in general it is very important not to keep your keys on the computer!
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
January 03, 2019, 05:06:08 AM
This is for those who use wallets with cheap transaction fee, such as ethereum based wallets.
There are some who cannot yet afford to purchase a hardware wallet. On that note, i have a suggestion on how your wallet can be safe from hackers. I have always noticed wallets that get easily hacked are those that are subject to public view.
Try as much as possible to have a separate cold wallet address that you do not copy and paste the private key, and neither do you share the address with anyone. You can use it to store most of your valuable coins.
Even if you want to transfer any coin or token to an address belonging to another person, first transfer it to your public wallet before sending it out.

It is best to work only with trusted people and do not download third-party files to your computer, + open unfamiliar and non-standard links from strangers.
Activity: 1022
January 02, 2019, 04:09:16 PM
to avoid of use with the public connection of computer with less on system to protects of risks on infection as the excessive on running of desktop with networking relation as trader might keep on one with the priors as capturing pkey with the tasks of transaction.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 02, 2019, 05:25:53 AM
Software updates are one of the most common security measures out there. You must use the latest version of the Bitcoin software irrespective of whichever software you are using. The updated software will keep informed about the latest security fixes. It will also safeguard your wallet features.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 05:16:37 AM
I store the private key in a word file and set the password for it. I access wallet services on a clean browser and always turn on antivirus software. I feel safe and I still have no problems with hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: