Pages:
Author

Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? - page 14. (Read 27908 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
If you are worried about losing all value in the coin you are holding then right now is the time you should sell.  I would only hold coins that either 1) you can risk losing everything and move on from it or 2) you have a good feeling that the low end is not too risky.  And generally speaking (unless the coin is complete garbage like most alt coins) buy when people are selling and sell when people are buying.  Dont follow the herd
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.
The team at the ICO project that has an important role has an important role to play in developing the coins that you have later. So, in my opinion you need to observe and continue to see developments about the project to conclude whether it will be good if we hold it for a while, or it is better to sell it because you think the coin is not or difficult to develop ...
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
You can see There has lot of project and ico are running this forum and this forum is the best for announcement and marketing.So good and real project never dump so huge like as eth,waves and people always trade this type of coin.Nowadays many project and ico are scam or fraud if some ico success but they cannot listen there coin because of the down market and weak team member.So if you get some good coin to hope you will profitable by trade so when joining any bounty or project research first and also read there road map and their team member reputation.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Hi all!
while selling we all know that it will give profit or loss so at that time we need to take some time to make decisions it will be profit or loss when selling without loss is always been a good time for everyone so I think this will be the strategy used by me
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I sell the coins from the bounty campaign when the price is good to sell. It is simple.
But, if the project is looks very promising , i will hold for the long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
You should not rush to sell coins. Bitcoin prices will now grow, so if you sell now, I think it's useless. It's better that you stay patient and wait until the price of Bitcoin returns to pumping very high.
Not the fact that the prices will already go up, of course you do not need to buy all the money cryptocurrency , I think a small percentage you can take some of them , and the rest of the money to save if the cryptocurrency falls yet
Activity: 686
You should not rush to sell coins. Bitcoin prices will now grow, so if you sell now, I think it's useless. It's better that you stay patient and wait until the price of Bitcoin returns to pumping very high.
there are many people say if in q3 or q4 the market will change for the better and if it really happens then it is the right time to sell.
so we really have to be patient if we want profits in sales at least until we really feel if our coins are already impossible to rise.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Probably only rely on technical analysis and intuition, but you must throw out your feelings, which constantly do not correctly interpret your behavior. So I think everything is possible. Only here you need to take the time.

If the coins if of top coin then one can invest for long term unless their is some issue with the coin or the team else it is a safe bet as those will definitely rise int he coming years. Also if one is investing in new ICO then should be knowing what will the be future demand of such coin and buy/sell accordingly.
Activity: 434
Probably only rely on technical analysis and intuition, but you must throw out your feelings, which constantly do not correctly interpret your behavior. So I think everything is possible. Only here you need to take the time.
and don't rush to sell because movements can change quickly so you have to focus on the movement of coins that you have.
selling coins of course when the price goes up and you feel enough, so you can sell it, if you haven't gotten a profit you can't sell it because you can lose.
Activity: 588
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
You need to read the market price intensely. After that you need to make a decision, a good one decision becuase you dont want to regret it. But you need to know news about your project it will be a signal to when you sell your coins.
It looks very complicated. I myself never thought of as complex as it is, I just invest in some assets and when I've got an advantage then I will sell it. Suppose the price could be higher once I sell I will not regret it because it was my decision.
It's complicated indeed, if you don't have enough knowledge your practice will be same alike with gambling with your fate, buying then wait when the price hype but if the directions comes out to the otherside surely panic will happen and instead of gaining, you'll be selling it with loses, you have to learned or gained knowledge in order to trade smoothly.

Knowledge will be your edge deciding when to sell your coin, you need to gained more and continue your journey.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
I personally also often experience dilemmas. Prizes before the sale of coins experienced a very sharp decline. And if it's sold cheaply, of course it only gets a little profit. Supposedly from the developer there must be an effort to prevent the coin from falling further.
Activity: 345
You need to read the market price intensely. After that you need to make a decision, a good one decision becuase you dont want to regret it. But you need to know news about your project it will be a signal to when you sell your coins.
It looks very complicated. I myself never thought of as complex as it is, I just invest in some assets and when I've got an advantage then I will sell it. Suppose the price could be higher once I sell I will not regret it because it was my decision.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Honestly, look to sell 50% of your coins everytime it doubles so that you can keep profiting but not selling everything because it can continue going up. This is what I like to do.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
The best time to sell is when you're in profit for every trade map a profit and cut loss zone to avoid greed setting in. X10 might not come until one is rekt.
Activity: 518
First you must know how to read or predict the price chart of the market and also it depends of your decision of how much you wanted to earn before you are going to sell your coin.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Most people lose because of greedy act.chasing many project at a time will completly cause much.when you follow a specific project, you will monitor the team and get all the necessary information. A good time to sell will actually surface when u monitor the project and get vital information about the market, you will sell based on your expectations when the good time surface.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
I think we all know on when is the right time to sell, and it depends on your your decision on when to take profit. You can sell once the value recover or you can set a target price and hodl for long period, its up to us what strategy is best.

Regarding coins that can give 10x profit, I think it needs a proper research. Majority of us chose to hold popular coins but there are also coin that is worth hodling even its not popular, you just need to do your own research to know what it might be.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: