Pages:
Author

Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? - page 18. (Read 27908 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
I do not believe that the cryptocurrency market can now give a very high profit. That is why I put an order to sell coins + 7-10%. At the moment, that's enough for me.

It is good that you believe in what you are doing and have a set profit margin which can make you happy and also give you profits on the same . It will depend upon the coin which you hold it as currently many coins are rising 10% easily but that is only handful of those .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
It is mostly depends on the situation - the most of the projects which organize Bounty campaigns do not have strong team and innovative idea, so it is a good decision to sell their tokens right after listing on exchange.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
Usually the right time to sell my coins, when I get a coin from a bounty campaign and see a coin listed on the exchange at a good price, I immediately sell it to avoid a large price decline. And also avoid dead coins in the mew wallet.

Decrease in coin prices because of the large number of large-scale sales of bounty hunters. If the coin is clear with clear products and the performance of the team is successful it is worth holding while waiting for the price to touch the ICO price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
To my opinion, choosing a good time to sell or buy is very important, if we don't choose a good time to sell, we can loss our money so much, everytime the price get pumped and hold it for many days and no sign of big dumps, then i can sure it will be dumped in just a short time, so sell when only you have enough profit and dont be too much greedy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

There is no good time, it will be depends on your point of view.
Some peoples think the good time to sell is when the coin price is higher than the ICO sale price, like 2x from ico price.
But for other peoples, when its price gone above 10%, that is the good time to sell for them.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
Actually, before we make a sale when buying, it determines the take profit at what price. this is to avoid confusion in determining the price of whether it will be harmful or not
Well this is something of prime importance in the cryptocurrency market. And it is a best time to sell your coins when you are making the most out of your coins. This means that when you are earning big profits, for the sake of the profits, you should cash some coins.

This is what people are for in the cryptocurrency market. So set a target and once you have reached that target, get your money cashed and invest again.
Activity: 616
In my opinion you have to deeply involve in crypto to observe the behavior of market because you have to choose a best time to sell your coin.
When you observe a pump after a huge dump than carefully monitor the market & try to sell your coins when market is green and peoples are buying.

The fact is that more cases when there is a real opportunity to sell, this is primarily due to those traders who earn on the price difference. If prices have fallen, then it will definitely be someone who will buy for profit, but for sale it is completely unprofitable.
the conclusion is that when prices go down then it's time to buy and when prices rise they should sell immediately because the market is easy to go back down.
sometimes many people lose the opportunity to get profit because they are too greedy to want big profits so we have to think about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I define a good time to sell altcoins by the behavior of the cryptocurrency market.
In moments of recovery, there is a very good movement in the market Market players are beginning active sales on exchanges, as prices for promising coins are rising.
I just watch the respected players and focus on prices.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
You can't, only the news can give you any sings of joining in and leaving the market at the right time. If there is a good news for a project that means that the good times for the project are coming but if a bad news arrive then leave the coin immediately.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
when trading volume decreases and prices remain high. it is the right time to sell, because if you wait longer the price will fall. or you could say it was called over-buy. if in trading forex it is one signal for open/close orders.
Activity: 420
I do not believe that the cryptocurrency market can now give a very high profit. That is why I put an order to sell coins + 7-10%. At the moment, that's enough for me.
Activity: 630
In my opinion you have to deeply involve in crypto to observe the behavior of market because you have to choose a best time to sell your coin.
When you observe a pump after a huge dump than carefully monitor the market & try to sell your coins when market is green and peoples are buying.

The fact is that more cases when there is a real opportunity to sell, this is primarily due to those traders who earn on the price difference. If prices have fallen, then it will definitely be someone who will buy for profit, but for sale it is completely unprofitable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
In the first place dont buy shitcoins, the coins that will likely cant recover back once the market is in downtrend. You have to do an extensive research and analysis on what coins to invest in. There are many resources on where to gain idea in every coins in the market you just need to look for it.
All time high. These three words should be your guidelines in the crypto business. I think that you can maximize your margin in the cryptocurrency business by investing in a time when the values in the market are very down.

This helps save money in the start and later on can enable you make the maximum amount of profits. Once your limit is reached, better withdraw the profits and keep the rest.
Activity: 602
Activity: 392
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Actually first look at how much lower the price if it has long dangles at the bottom at the bottom I would have bought , but of course buy the coins you like and where you see the future of such eos
Activity: 588
Minter
I usually follow the news and draw conclusions to buy or sell this or that coin. I follow the roadmap of projects that interest me.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
This is a decision which you as an investor or bounty hunter should make depending on certain factors that you see with the team's development regarding the project. For instance if you have a coin which is slightly above ICO price then i don't see the reason why you should be holding all your cryptocurrencies. It is better to sell portion of it and hold the rest for much future gains. Some folks make the mistake and later the cryptocurrencies dumps yielding them nothing. It is always better to sell some and hold part of it than holding all of it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Hi all!

In this bearish market, lets not expecting too much like 100x  Grin because it is nearly impossible.
To recognize a good time to sell, as a bounty hunter i think it will be good if you sell it when it reach same price as ICO price.
If you are a bounty hunter, you don't need to wait for 10x ICO price because it will be long, except you are an investor who can hold for long time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
It is a million dollar question.

If i did know how to do this, i had crazy amount of money now but probably most of the members here can say the same thing.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
You have to been following market condition or you  should set the price  you want to sell your coin in your blockfolio, so it will alert you when it hit  the price you want to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: