Pages:
Author

Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? - page 20. (Read 27908 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
For me when I sell my coins and I think it is the right time. First I do a research to know if they have soms or any chance to increase more but If I see don't have I will sell but I still have coins I sold because incase the price become bigger because we did not know what is possible to happen next. Selling have good advantages and they have disadvantages also when the price become higher.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
of course following development of the project so that you don't miss news and look at the market all time and to choose coins you have to do a lot of research and don't trust anyone here
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
From my experience I would not advise you to hold your bounty tokens for long when it gets listed. The moment you see it dropping, just sell them off. Anytime I try to hold for long, my coins go down to zero.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
I find it Simple when you think the price is worthy of selling And you'll get much profit I think that's the time.Otherwise when you found this cryoto price will be down so much then you should sell and buy it when price goes at minimum.I think a good trader always find his suitable time to buy or sell.         
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

I think the best time to sell cryptos is the moment when the price is going to the moon Smiley). And now is the bad time to think about the selling, hold and hold is the best way to give you more profit when the market recovers again in the next month.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
In 2018, hardly any coin remain on track their roadmap. This year will be the same since interest in this space seem to be lost already. Many will even fail to reach soft cap. So a piece of advice: "sell your tokens immediately after you got them. Every ICO token dump upon listing."
Activity: 125
If you earn altcoin from bounty then you should sell all and hold BTC or ETH. Don't try to dream and hope for the altcoin you earn from bounty. Certainly it will disappoint you many times
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I am using the news strategy. Investigate the roadmap and all the major announcements of a coin and buy them like one month before the finish date. In 80 percent of cases you will be able to get 20-30 percent profit if you sell these tokens before the main event.
a pretty good strategy but you should always check the latest news from the project and always monitor the progress of your coins.
if you are a little late then you can lose the opportunity that might never happen again.
so don't neglect to monitor the progress of your coins.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
I personally sell when the price is very high once on the market, because it can be very profitable, the time to sell my assets is determined if the coin I hold has good news, so it will increase the value of the coin if it has good news.
i think we if consistent take profit around 5-10% from our total balance, it easy to do.but most of trader greedy.they want to earn as much as possible profit in each trades.and its boomerang for then when price suddenly turn down back.
Activity: 490
I am using the news strategy. Investigate the roadmap and all the major announcements of a coin and buy them like one month before the finish date. In 80 percent of cases you will be able to get 20-30 percent profit if you sell these tokens before the main event.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
When you bought it low and its now a few times what you paid for it. Don't get too greedy in crypto
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
It depends on how much you want to earn. If you don't want to take big risks you can close your position in 10% profit. If you want to play on long-term, you can wait 1000%
indeed the belief in investing is very large can make the patience of investors will be great and with patience, investors must be required to be smart in seeing every opportunity that is obtained in investing with crypto currencies
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Actually, before we make a sale when buying, it determines the take profit at what price. this is to avoid confusion in determining the price of whether it will be harmful or not
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
A good time is when you're okay with selling because there's no perfect time. A coin can be 100% in profit and you will think it won't go past that, the moment you sell it goes 200%. So just decide at what profit you will sell and go by it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
Hi all!
I think the perfect time to sell the altcoin is when the bull market reaches its highest point. Unfortunately, many people don't understand it and miss the opportunity. I now use a lot of time every day to observe the market curve, sell when the price is high, and buy when the price is low.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
I personally sell when the price is very high once on the market, because it can be very profitable, the time to sell my assets is determined if the coin I hold has good news, so it will increase the value of the coin if it has good news.
Activity: 319
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
It is good to sell any moment the project earn you over 10% of your investment and not to the already known ones like bitcoin half percent is enough for that. So leaving it beyond that is all yours, it depends on the amount of money you wanna earn. So it cool to sell anytime profit comes.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
From my observation,  coins promoted by prominent cryptocurrency enthusiasts usually do well. You could hold or trade such coins.  I am not sure though if the coins are better than the little known coins

If you are talking about trading the coins then I would advise you follow the chart trends .
I cautiously follow candle sticks or  wave. because a strong trend could go against you and you may never know when it would return.
Activity: 392
Experienced cryptocurrency market players determine a good time to sell coins for themselves.
Beginners should look at respected people and monitor the demand for cryptocurrency.
When it comes time to sell the whole market will come to life.
copper member
Activity: 301
The right time to sell coins is of course when the price is high, but determining when the price will go up is what is difficult. For me personally, I just wait for the price of the coins that I hold up, by occasionally checking the value of tokens on the market, or by selling orders. And to judge which coins are good, and to have the potential to rise in the future this is a difficult thing too. but we might be able to see the movement of the value of coins in the market, if indeed the movement is good then the token is worth holding. but if the price movement is bad, you should only sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: