Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 104. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 19, 2015, 02:15:40 AM
If you save make sure you safe and invest at the same time.

Meaning, getting some interest is 1 way, but buying some stock funds is with less risk and also gives you more value for your money.

I like that. But what i like more is saving money. So OP monitor your spending habits and try to buy products cheaper, the money you save you invest.
Good investments are;
Gold
Real Estate
Stocks/Warrants
Bitcoin
Children

The last one come with a quite large initial investment though..

Gold is definitely a good thing to invest if you are not looking for instant profit but you are looking for stability and Bitcoin is something where you can expect huge profit immediately I mean very short span of time.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 18, 2015, 07:28:10 PM
i have problem to save my money i cant control this
im have problem like you too in the last year
then I recorded one by one of my transactions, im use excel

but for simple you can use money lover at your android device
i think this is can help you to control your money Smiley

i will try what you say i hope i will find solation about this but thank you for your advices
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 18, 2015, 06:50:41 PM

Meaning, getting some interest is 1 way, but buying some stock funds is with less risk and also gives you more value for your money.

I like that. But what i like more is saving money. So OP monitor your spending habits and try to buy products cheaper, the money you save you invest.
Good investments are;
Gold
Real Estate
Stocks/Warrants
Bitcoin
Children

Wasn't there some article or something a while ago talking about how raising a child costs $100,000? I could be wrong, but there is definitely a huge initial investment until they pay themselves off, per say.
Activity: 12
December 18, 2015, 06:23:08 PM
The world is expensive really and salary isnt enough for to save money , these reason are true but
i think it is not reson for to not save money we have to search different sectors and we have to learn what is our credit and we take some risks and try to true investment then we will find solution and we will start to save our money
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 18, 2015, 05:56:25 PM

Good investments are;
Gold
Real Estate
Stocks/Warrants
Bitcoin
Children

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 18, 2015, 04:17:28 PM
Every day put all of your loose change into a jar. Every once in a while deposit the money in your savings account. In time the money will grow into a little nest egg. Try to set aside a certain amount of money each month or each paycheque for your savings. People have been doing this for years, but it takes discipline.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 18, 2015, 04:03:06 PM

Activity: 714
December 18, 2015, 03:59:59 PM
Every person has to be different way for to save money ;there is one way for to save money for everybody
It is;dont eat so much dont buy too much clothes and control yourself

Never blamed eating so much foods. Make them part of your spendings and for saving purposes don't lessen the percentage for it. Much better to minimize your miscellaneuous needs and activities "if you can't afford" it in your current wage.

Well if you wan't to spend less money just make a diet every day that you don't need that much calorie or track how much you spend every day so you can control what you spend. For me I am just a table how much I spend and get in the month. So I have planned it everything.

In my case, I eat what I want. If Im not satisfied I will continue to eat. I don't want to conserve money for foods because I really needs it. And besides if I don't eat the way I want I will just suffer a so called sickness that will cost me to spend more money than I saved.

Cutting down the cost while eating is definitely not the best way to save money if you do that it could end up the others way around so start focussing on how to earn more money rather than saving because if you earn more then obviously you will have more money which you could save. I don't know why this question was even posted in Bitcoin forum
Activity: 126
December 18, 2015, 02:39:17 PM
Saving money is pretty good thing, not only for medical insurance after or losing job, it is great if you make it routine and do it on every income or every money you want to spend on something. When you first taught to buy something you see the price on the same products on a different place and buy from the cheapest one because it is also one way of saving, there are lots of people that do not look from where and what price they are buying because are rich or do not want to lost time on finding something tottaly the same on other place. If you are wasting money every day on things you do not need you are not value yourself and your work at job, you are wasting not only money you are wasting time. i am not telling that you have to be closed and not spending money on things you wanna try od do, i just want to say that you have to spend money only on things you really need and really want in that moment except you are having big income and in that case you do not have to save nothing, but things change quickly and you never know when you can lost your job, so pay attention to this question. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
December 18, 2015, 12:54:10 PM
It is nor about the methods or tricks but it is all about decipline. Still whatever you earn you just give it to your father or your best friend and tell him to keep it safe as you are saving up for a certain goal or a surprise which you want to give him or to someone special.

I agree that discipline is the most important aspect of saving money. But I am not really a fan of letting some one else hold my money for a certain goal in life. If you have enough discipline and patience and trust in yourself, then you are better off. Also important is that you get rid of impulsive habits.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 18, 2015, 12:24:49 PM
It is nor about the methods or tricks but it is all about decipline. Still whatever you earn you just give it to your father or your best friend and tell him to keep it safe as you are saving up for a certain goal or a surprise which you want to give him or to someone special.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 18, 2015, 10:54:25 AM
make a COMPLETE budget, add in everything (even $8/month netflix subscription), and also start saving NOW for large purchases (car, motorcycle, house repairs).  Even if you only take out $20/paycheck, it can make a huge difference when that adds to $1000+ and you need a new washer/dryer, car, etc.  Helps to stay off credit cards too.

Every cents count. One of the Chinese businessmen traditional thinking. You can't make 1 million if there's less than a cent. That's why Chinese have a business traditions and beliefs about money making.
Activity: 560
December 18, 2015, 10:17:02 AM
make a COMPLETE budget, add in everything (even $8/month netflix subscription), and also start saving NOW for large purchases (car, motorcycle, house repairs).  Even if you only take out $20/paycheck, it can make a huge difference when that adds to $1000+ and you need a new washer/dryer, car, etc.  Helps to stay off credit cards too.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
December 18, 2015, 09:38:23 AM
If we want to save money we can serch  opportunities of aconomy and we can have risk for investment and we can increase our gains
Activity: 126
December 17, 2015, 02:38:03 PM
Saving money is pretty good thing, not only for medical insurance after or losing job, it is great if you make it routine and do it on every income or every money you want to spend on something. When you first taught to buy something you see the price on the same products on a different place and buy from the cheapest one because it is also one way of saving, there are lots of people that do not look from where and what price they are buying because are rich or do not want to lost time on finding something tottaly the same on other place. If you are wasting money every day on things you do not need you are not value yourself and your work at job, you are wasting not only money you are wasting time. i am not telling that you have to be closed and not spending money on things you wanna try do, i just want to say that you have to spend money only on things you really need and really want in that moment except you are having big income and in that case you do not have to save nothing, but things change quickly and you never know when you can lost your job, so pay attention to this question. Smiley
Activity: 154
December 17, 2015, 02:36:31 PM
Every person has to be different way for to save money ;there is one way for to save money for everybody

Never blamed eating so much foods. Make them part of your spendings and for saving purposes don't lessen the percentage for it. Much better to minimize your miscellaneuous needs and activities "if you can't afford" it in your current wage.

Well if you wan't to spend less money just make a diet every day that you don't need that much calorie or track how much you spend every day so you can control what you spend. For me I am just a table how much I spend and get in the month. So I have planned it everything.

In my case, I eat what I want. If Im not satisfied I will continue to eat. I don't want to conserve money for foods because I really needs it. And besides if I don't eat the way I want I will just suffer a so called sickness that will cost me to spend more money than I saved.
For me it  will not work dont eat ,dont wear and control them ,we will not turn this world again
i think it is not working those ways ,we have to find other way for to save money other way is if you want to save money ,you need to work more
Activity: 40
December 17, 2015, 11:26:41 AM
Why do you need to save it? invest it. It is more rewarding than saving it.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
December 17, 2015, 10:55:19 AM

Activity: 994
December 17, 2015, 10:37:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
December 17, 2015, 10:35:15 AM

Jump to: