Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 103. (Read 345783 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 22, 2015, 07:26:47 AM
The oldest method is to keep it in a shoebox and hide it under your bed. Of course there is a risk of it being stolen or losing it in a house fire. People seem to take this risk so not to have the bank know about it thus not paying taxes on it. In a way that is saving money. Most if not all countries do not allow this way in saving money as it is illegal but if you are in one of the few countries that allow it then you saving.

But at the same time, the banks will pay you interest for storing your money in their bank. So technically you will be earning money, which is more spending money for you.

There are banks that offers great interest when you opened an account and save money there. This is what other people don't see because some of the banks in their location are vary per offers. Good thing one of the banks here in my country really offered a great deal when storing money there and we, my wife, are living proof for it. That's is only one of our ways to save our fiat money aside from our usual doings.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 22, 2015, 02:33:08 AM
The oldest method is to keep it in a shoebox and hide it under your bed. Of course there is a risk of it being stolen or losing it in a house fire. People seem to take this risk so not to have the bank know about it thus not paying taxes on it. In a way that is saving money. Most if not all countries do not allow this way in saving money as it is illegal but if you are in one of the few countries that allow it then you saving.

But at the same time, the banks will pay you interest for storing your money in their bank. So technically you will be earning money, which is more spending money for you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 22, 2015, 12:44:57 AM
The best way to save is to invest. You can save your money + get a bit of interest on your money too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 22, 2015, 12:43:14 AM

That’s crazy dude. Most savings are based on the how you plan budget for your family or business. And investment also play on savings. If we investment in proper business automatically You can hold some money as profit. Utilize that money on savings.
Activity: 387
December 21, 2015, 10:59:15 PM
just stay way from gambling, and your money will be safe and save Smiley

Indeed... Gambling and purchases are the 2 very dangerous thing to come close to or do when you're saving up.

You're basically forfeiting your chance to become a successful saver.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 21, 2015, 07:50:44 AM

I remember the story I read in the past. I just don't know what story is that.

There's a story  of a man who just saved his money in his large box and keep it hidden under his bed. He puts any amounts of money there everyday even a cents but it stopped after a decade. If I remembered it clearly, it was 5 years laters later he faced some major financial problems and to his surprised he remembered the large box he stored under his bed. Now with spider webs and any unknown species (lol), he glad he saved some and overcome his financial problem. (I just dont think how much he saved, enough to cover his financial problem lol).
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
December 20, 2015, 10:25:39 PM
Activity: 994
December 20, 2015, 03:16:59 PM
The best way to save money is to cut expenses.

Everbody buys stuff and then later things.. hmm I shouldn't have bought that. For most of the items you buy you know it is a impulsive thought that triggered the purchase or reasonable thinking.
If it is the latter then buy, if not then don't buy and you have saved money.
Activity: 631
December 20, 2015, 02:27:00 PM
I save a lot too. For unexpected costs but also for my children.
Saving is the key for a stable life and getting through hard times. I can recommend it to everyone.
yeah me too.
but I save money for unexpected needs like buy a present for my friend's birthday, lend it to friends, and to pay debt that was asked earlier.

Yes, even I do completely agree with your opinions guys that saving money is like a reserve maintained for bad times. I am in a habit of keeping a  proportion of my income for charity and some as savings for future uncertainties. Who knows when one feels the desire to buy a new pair of branded shoes? Saving money will surely save us in such times.

Yes savings would definitely be helpful at the time of emergencies or at unexpected uncertainties and it is always better to save part of money and the best way to save money is not to waste money in unwanted things only spend when it becomes a need or else you don't have any other option else it is better to carry that expense to next month and take care of other emergencies in present.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 20, 2015, 04:22:31 AM
Saving is the key for a stable life and getting through hard times. I can recommend it to everyone.
yeah me too.
but I save money for unexpected needs like buy a present for my friend's birthday, lend it to friends, and to pay debt that was asked earlier.

Yes, even I do completely agree with your opinions guys that saving money is like a reserve maintained for bad times. I am in a habit of keeping a  proportion of my income for charity and some as savings for future uncertainties. Who knows when one feels the desire to buy a new pair of branded shoes? Saving money will surely save us in such times.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
December 20, 2015, 03:57:44 AM
Most of the easily extractable reserves of gold will be mined out completely in the next 5 to 10 years. After that, most of the production will come from the remote and complex mines, where the cost of extraction will be very high.

This is not correct, you should make some research for the largest gold mine in the world in Indonesia that is controlled by freeport. They barely used 30 % of the entire gold mine and the gold reserve could last for atleast 50 years or more

Even then, gold would still be difficult to mine making it one of the most valuable and pricey asset in the world. It could be an accessory, a store of value, an investment and whatnot. I think for the next 50 years, a large fraction if gold wouldn't still be mined even with the most modern mining technology.
legendary
Activity: 1064
December 20, 2015, 02:29:47 AM
Most of the easily extractable reserves of gold will be mined out completely in the next 5 to 10 years. After that, most of the production will come from the remote and complex mines, where the cost of extraction will be very high.

This is not correct, you should make some research for the largest gold mine in the world in Indonesia that is controlled by freeport. They barely used 30 % of the entire gold mine and the gold reserve could last for atleast 50 years or more
Activity: 294
December 20, 2015, 12:03:26 AM
yeah me too.
Activity: 778
December 19, 2015, 05:30:50 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
December 19, 2015, 05:15:08 PM
Make sure to reserve 10% of your money every week/month. If you do this with discipline your savings pot will grow.
The next step is to have good cause to invest is it. For me it is a car.
Activity: 308
December 19, 2015, 03:17:41 PM
Firstly you need to save money, if there are enough money you need to search true investment
and you need good plan for economy and decision one way for investment and same time you need to control your expenses.

HUH! Well for people is difficult to just save money. I think the best thing to is know what is your income and what is your outcome.
So that you can save money, some people just don't know how the economy works, but that is why you need to know every month expenses and income.

I think that mustang321 is right I was confused when he said that firstly you need to save money. I tought for  a second that it will be werid to save moneey first with out know the other things about the econmy.
December 19, 2015, 02:37:47 PM
Firstly you need to save money, if there are enough money you need to search true investment
and you need good plan for economy and decision one way for investment and same time you need to control your expenses.

HUH! Well for people is difficult to just save money. I think the best thing to is know what is your income and what is your outcome.
So that you can save money, some people just don't know how the economy works, but that is why you need to know every month expenses and income.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
December 19, 2015, 01:40:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
December 19, 2015, 09:55:02 AM
Gold is definitely a good thing to invest if you are not looking for instant profit but you are looking for stability and Bitcoin is something where you can expect huge profit immediately I mean very short span of time.

Investing in gold is a very intelligent choice. The future outlook for bullion metals such as gold, platinum and silver looks very bright. Most of the easily extractable reserves of gold will be mined out completely in the next 5 to 10 years. After that, most of the production will come from the remote and complex mines, where the cost of extraction will be very high.
December 19, 2015, 03:46:40 AM
make a COMPLETE budget, add in everything (even $8/month netflix subscription), and also start saving NOW for large purchases (car, motorcycle, house repairs).  Even if you only take out $20/paycheck, it can make a huge difference when that adds to $1000+ and you need a new washer/dryer, car, etc.  Helps to stay off credit cards too.

Even if your salary is on the low end, you can always save a little bit. In fact, the best way to start saving is with really small amounts that will eventually add up over time. Example stash away just $25 a week, and in six months you'll have saved $650. In a year, your cash reserves will grow to $1,300. Starting out slow with small amounts also reinforces the habit and makes you less likely to slip a month.
Jump to: