Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 102. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
December 26, 2015, 11:09:41 AM
One simple way of saving money, is not gambling. That's what I learnt from past mistakes. I've lost well over 5k usd while gambling, never again.
Not only directly through gambling, either. You develop a sort of psychology that leans you towards more unsound choices and instead of taking the safe route, you start to get a rationale of taking more risks. This is only sometimes useful, but more often than not you can make poor decisions.
Activity: 504
December 26, 2015, 08:50:08 AM
just stay way from gambling, and your money will be safe and save Smiley
Many people for fun of gambling doing it and they are still pure and they re still losing their future

save money from your salary and decrease your expenses. avoid extra purchasing  only purchase useful things
so usually we always buy goods that are not useful, just because we wanted to, from now on, buy only the one item that you need, I think it would save your money

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
ドラゴンスピ
December 25, 2015, 10:56:34 PM
The simple way is save your money maybe 30-40% before you spend it
we must save some amount for future
we don't know about future, anything can happen
Activity: 266
December 25, 2015, 10:45:33 PM
One simple way of saving money, is not gambling. That's what I learnt from past mistakes. I've lost well over 5k usd while gambling, never again.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 25, 2015, 10:42:48 PM
Many people for fun of gambling doing it and they are still pure and they re still losing their future
yes true, most people still like to gamble, this is the Number 1 obstacle for you to be rich, if you want to save money stay away from gambling!

Gambling makes you feel greedy and as a result you lose money due to your greediness. You then want to spend more money in dice games or other gambling games like Blackjack. Since the probabilities of winning are mininal, you would end up losing more than what you could earn. This is not an effective way of saving money. Just avoid spending money on unnecessary things and you will be alright.  Cheesy
Activity: 658
December 25, 2015, 08:54:44 PM
Normally I am not into saving, but with bitcoin is care a lot. I tried to safe as many bitcoins before the alleged pump will come.

These tips apply on some people but not spending money on useless things, is something i will do for sure.

if you want to save more bitcoin you can create paper wallet, then dont; touch it Smiley
2016 is year of bitcoin, so better to collect and earning more Bitcoin then hodl it
what do you mean about "year of bitcoin" how can you call it?

I've never tried to keep money in the paper wallet, what are the benefits?
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
December 25, 2015, 07:52:46 PM
Normally I am not into saving, but with bitcoin is care a lot. I tried to safe as many bitcoins before the alleged pump will come.

These tips apply on some people but not spending money on useless things, is something i will do for sure.

if you want to save more bitcoin you can create paper wallet, then dont; touch it Smiley
2016 is year of bitcoin, so better to collect and earning more Bitcoin then hodl it
Activity: 778
December 24, 2015, 06:35:52 PM
The best way is to cut your spending.

People have a tendency to buy a lot of junk. Becaues they want to own 'junk'
Think about this and then think about the junk you have to sell?

P.S. With junk i also mean stuff you think you can sell for the big bucks in 10 years.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 24, 2015, 03:18:39 PM

save money from your salary and decrease your expenses. avoid extra purchasing  only purchase useful things
Activity: 420
December 24, 2015, 12:45:25 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 24, 2015, 11:21:51 AM

Other people don't do gambling but still can't save money. Give a tips or suggestions in general. Self discipline is the key here to make your saving money plan on the go.
yess
spending money not just from gambling many people who dont gamble,, but still wasteful of money,, I was also wasteful of money, sometimes I often spend money to buy goods that I dont need it
yes, it is difficult to control ourself! Why not save our money in fixed deposit or some kind of reliable investment! we can make money from our money.
Activity: 490
December 24, 2015, 11:16:34 AM

Other people don't do gambling but still can't save money. Give a tips or suggestions in general. Self discipline is the key here to make your saving money plan on the go.
yess
spending money not just from gambling many people who dont gamble,, but still wasteful of money,, I was also wasteful of money, sometimes I often spend money to buy goods that I dont need it
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 24, 2015, 01:12:49 AM
yes true, most people still like to gamble, this is the Number 1 obstacle for you to be rich, if you want to save money stay away from gambling!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 23, 2015, 09:21:03 PM

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 23, 2015, 08:47:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 22, 2015, 10:48:24 AM
The oldest method is to keep it in a shoebox and hide it under your bed. Of course there is a risk of it being stolen or losing it in a house fire. People seem to take this risk so not to have the bank know about it thus not paying taxes on it. In a way that is saving money. Most if not all countries do not allow this way in saving money as it is illegal but if you are in one of the few countries that allow it then you saving.

But at the same time, the banks will pay you interest for storing your money in their bank. So technically you will be earning money, which is more spending money for you.

The interest rates a bank offers you in my region is not worth it to store your money with them. This is almost a zero sum game.
And when I keep in mind that the banks can close my account any time, or the bank goes bankcrupt and tries to get a bail in by it's customers I don't feel comfortable with it to be honest.

You need to save money in trustworthy banks which are running since years like traditional banks and those bank will never go bankcrupt and it is always safe to save your money in banks rather then keeping at home and if you are not satisfied with bank interest rates then you can go for fixed deposits where you get higher interest rates or save money in mutual funds where you can earn good amount of profits.

Exploring the banking system is a really a must. One thing why others doesn't preferred banks aside from I stated above is the traditional beliefs that saving in bank is really not worth to try. Almost all beliefs are cons. Think out of the box. There are benefits which you can only see if you will take a deep thoughts about it constuctively.
Activity: 631
December 22, 2015, 10:44:10 AM
The oldest method is to keep it in a shoebox and hide it under your bed. Of course there is a risk of it being stolen or losing it in a house fire. People seem to take this risk so not to have the bank know about it thus not paying taxes on it. In a way that is saving money. Most if not all countries do not allow this way in saving money as it is illegal but if you are in one of the few countries that allow it then you saving.

But at the same time, the banks will pay you interest for storing your money in their bank. So technically you will be earning money, which is more spending money for you.

The interest rates a bank offers you in my region is not worth it to store your money with them. This is almost a zero sum game.
And when I keep in mind that the banks can close my account any time, or the bank goes bankcrupt and tries to get a bail in by it's customers I don't feel comfortable with it to be honest.

You need to save money in trustworthy banks which are running since years like traditional banks and those bank will never go bankcrupt and it is always safe to save your money in banks rather then keeping at home and if you are not satisfied with bank interest rates then you can go for fixed deposits where you get higher interest rates or save money in mutual funds where you can earn good amount of profits.
Activity: 308
December 22, 2015, 10:37:12 AM
Saving money is always a good thing to do. If you buy bitcoin you're saving as investing as well, if you're holding for the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
December 22, 2015, 08:32:32 AM

Although look at your country's current inflation rates first. An inflation rate of 3% with a bank interest of 2% per year mean you're losing money in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
December 22, 2015, 08:28:11 AM

Jump to: