Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 105. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 17, 2015, 10:05:47 AM
Every person has to be different way for to save money ;there is one way for to save money for everybody
It is;dont eat so much dont buy too much clothes and control yourself
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
December 17, 2015, 07:42:30 AM
I think the biggest problem is that you're tempted to go and get that money/BTC out of your bank/wallet to buy something or do something that you know you shouldn't be buying/doing.

If you can overcome that temptation you are definitely going to be a successful saver and perhaps even businessman.

this is more true, the more money you have, it's better to lock a big portion of your money in a way that is not easily retrievable, even for you

in this way ou will avoid wasting money on useless thing, bitcoin is a good way to do this, because with its deflationary nature, you don't have that temptation to spend

Ride the temptation so you will know how to overcome it. Without experience of being a so much spender one can't really experience how important saving money is.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 17, 2015, 07:33:56 AM
I think the biggest problem is that you're tempted to go and get that money/BTC out of your bank/wallet to buy something or do something that you know you shouldn't be buying/doing.

If you can overcome that temptation you are definitely going to be a successful saver and perhaps even businessman.

this is more true, the more money you have, it's better to lock a big portion of your money in a way that is not easily retrievable, even for you

in this way ou will avoid wasting money on useless thing, bitcoin is a good way to do this, because with its deflationary nature, you don't have that temptation to spend
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 17, 2015, 06:57:24 AM
Okay, I am wondering how much you earn then. Either less or you are planning a big and expensive wedding  Grin

how much you can save everymonth from your salary ?
10% 20% or  50% ?

i save 30-40% of my salary to My wedding costs  Cheesy

my compulsory savings is ~$285/month Smiley
i think no expensive wedding , my big plan is after wedding
i want to opne small bussines and i save some from my childrens  Cheesy

Very good plan sir. Wedding these days are becoming very expensive, so a small, inexpensive wedding is all you need. And you definitely should start saving for your children. It will help you and your children in the future.

of course yess Smiley
My plan is very long, I want my children better than me, and they get a decent education
therefore I start saving from now

Yeah I see a lot of dad doing this stuff with bitcoins is also nice to do for you when you are going to retire.
Your children will be luck if bitcoin will be worth 5K in 20 years. Lets just hope that it will happen.

Understanding your investment timeframe and risk appetite are also important factors. It sounds like you are already conscious of this but for others new to the field of personal finance, knowing that you are young (if you are), allows you to take greater risks with your investments then if you are older and about to retire. This advice also applies to planning for big events like weddings! (good luck!)
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
December 17, 2015, 06:51:22 AM
Look like my saved money will be wrecked. Smiley

But it's fine as I saved it because of this season. I will buy my desired gadgets and things. This is really the best part of having a quiet salary in real job and being a single. Few more years I will settled and will make family so today Im doing this as family person will be really different.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 17, 2015, 06:21:14 AM
There's an exception like one person wants to buy a thing that he desired but can considered to others as not needed because others preferred to feel the output of their savings so it's just fine in some matter if you buy things that for anyone will consider doesnt really need.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
December 17, 2015, 06:17:07 AM
Okay, I am wondering how much you earn then. Either less or you are planning a big and expensive wedding  Grin

10% 20% or  50% ?

Very good plan sir. Wedding these days are becoming very expensive, so a small, inexpensive wedding is all you need. And you definitely should start saving for your children. It will help you and your children in the future.

of course yess Smiley
My plan is very long, I want my children better than me, and they get a decent education

Yeah I see a lot of dad doing this stuff with bitcoins is also nice to do for you when you are going to retire.
Your children will be luck if bitcoin will be worth 5K in 20 years. Lets just hope that it will happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
December 17, 2015, 04:25:17 AM

10% 20% or  50% ?

of course yess Smiley

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 17, 2015, 04:05:02 AM
If you want to save money, spend your money wisely. Only spend your money on the things you need and don't waste it on the things you want. Only sometimes buy what you want.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2015, 02:43:02 AM

Very true. The one thing that most people lack is self discipline. If you can get this, you will save tons of money.

Yes, discipline is very important to save money constantly. One should try to save at least 30 to 35% every month for their reattainment from early age than they can manage there reattainment life easily otherwise difficult. Also one should start saving as soon as possible otherwise may need to save more % later on.
Activity: 994
December 17, 2015, 02:07:40 AM

This fine Idea to save the bitcoin dude and If we wanna save the money First we should plan our business and family according to that in present and future like needs for the business and family, Pre estimation in the money and more over deal with trust worthy persons, Then you can save your money and you can get profit as well
Activity: 112
December 17, 2015, 01:33:35 AM

Very true. The one thing that most people lack is self discipline. If you can get this, you will save tons of money.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
December 17, 2015, 01:29:03 AM

December 17, 2015, 01:27:27 AM

10% 20% or  50% ?

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
December 17, 2015, 01:21:47 AM

10% 20% or  50% ?

December 17, 2015, 12:09:36 AM
1 thing that you should definitely not do is impulse buy. I know a lot of people that do this and they always waste their money. So don't do this and you will save money.
Activity: 12
December 16, 2015, 11:20:01 PM
Economic programs and economics plan are important its not only work for governments if we need to save money we have to use it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 16, 2015, 09:21:30 PM
i have problem to save my money i cant control this
im have problem like you too in the last year
then I recorded one by one of my transactions, im use excel

but for simple you can use money lover at your android device
i think this is can help you to control your money Smiley

Activity: 13
December 16, 2015, 05:58:11 PM
i have problem to save my money i cant control this
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 16, 2015, 05:49:01 PM
I think 20% is a good amount to safe each week/month. In my country we get our salaries every month and from that i save around 20%. Of which 10% goes to investments, of which 5% goes to buying bitcoins. When the bitcoin price is high (like now) i keep it reserved.

After all bitcoin will be my pension fund
Jump to: