Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 117. (Read 345783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2015, 12:05:57 PM
Saving money = not spending it  Roll Eyes

or investing in something that you know will increase in value at least at 70% of chances, like bitcoin

Indeed or spend the same but earn more.

Intrest on intrest is the best way to make your money increase in long time.

If you get 6% intrest yearly your money is worth 2.5 times after 15 years.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 14, 2015, 11:45:12 AM
I don't believe in saving too much dollars for the future, maybe it will make you feel secure but spending money will give you happiness. That too if you are spending the money for needy people. " People who don't have confidence on their ability to make money in future will be saving too much money, those who have confidence in their ability to make money will be spending it wisely."
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 14, 2015, 03:46:49 AM
Saving money = not spending it  Roll Eyes

or investing in something that you know will increase in value at least at 70% of chances, like bitcoin

improper investment will make money disappear, I better save from the investment, it is very risky

invest in something that is very undervalued and has potential, they say silver right now, but i prefer bitcoin, i can not think of anything else that do not involve fiat scam investment
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
November 14, 2015, 03:06:26 AM
For some people, some like Bitcoin is a good way to save.  I only say this because it can be a pain to turn from Bitcoin to USD and back again sometimes.  That for me adds a layer of trouble that I have to go through to access funds.  Plus, I use a wallet that gains interest.  I can technically get my Bitcoins to dollars quicker than I can sell a stock online, but there is the effort of looking through the users on a site like localbitcoins or elsewhere and reviewing there history and such and that small amount of time is usually enough for me to realize that the Super VideoCom 1000 is really not that important of a purchase at the time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
November 14, 2015, 12:32:20 AM
Saving fiat currency is the worst idea I've ever heard. If you want to save up, at least don't do it with pieces of worthless paper.

I've heard worse - and it's hardly a bad idea. If anything having Bitcoin as your store of wealth is probably worse - simply because there is greater volatility and higher chance of it crashing which is the exact thing you want to avoid with your savings. You don't save money so you can risk it on something that may pay out big or come with huge losses. You save so that in future you know you have something you can rely on in the future.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
November 14, 2015, 12:28:55 AM
Saving fiat currency is the worst idea I've ever heard. If you want to save up, at least don't do it with pieces of worthless paper.
Activity: 364
November 14, 2015, 12:12:16 AM

improper investment will make money disappear, I better save from the investment, it is very risky

invest is have risk also you must research before invest at something
but if you can invest at right place you can double your money
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 14, 2015, 12:05:01 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 14, 2015, 12:02:32 AM
answers were very brief and general, everyone knows it
how to we are not wasteful to spend money? its the questions
Activity: 406
November 13, 2015, 10:54:29 PM
Some people says why you should save money ? if you don't spend your money, you will not be able to get more.hence i am trying to save money too.I created a Bank account and I can't withdraw from there at least for 5 Years so i just deposit money there and saving.

But you can save money give it to trusted person he or she will just hold for you.Also create an bank account like me? but just don't save all your money.Spend your money and be happy.God will give you more if you spend more  Tongue
Activity: 364
November 13, 2015, 10:47:10 PM
saving money is depending on how much of the revenue also don't wasteful your money to something useless

better saving your money at first time before you use/spending it
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
November 13, 2015, 01:52:10 PM

I think you understood the meaning of saving wrongly because to invest money in bitcoin one must save money first before investing. So one have to either reduce their expenses to save money or increase their earning to save money. I think the better one is try to find more ways to earn money to save more.

everyone is saving at least a portion of it's fortune for the future, it's mandatory nowadays, this saving can be increased if you invest in something, not leaving it there to be eaten by inflation

leave money doing nothing it's almost always a bad thing, especially in fiat...
True stuff. FIAT will eventually degrade in value, once they get to super-inflated levels.

Unfortunate truth.
legendary
November 13, 2015, 11:32:33 AM
Saving money = not spending it  Roll Eyes

I think you understood the meaning of saving wrongly because to invest money in bitcoin one must save money first before investing. So one have to either reduce their expenses to save money or increase their earning to save money. I think the better one is try to find more ways to earn money to save more.

everyone is saving at least a portion of it's fortune for the future, it's mandatory nowadays, this saving can be increased if you invest in something, not leaving it there to be eaten by inflation

leave money doing nothing it's almost always a bad thing, especially in fiat...
Activity: 473
November 13, 2015, 10:56:46 AM

legendary
November 13, 2015, 07:36:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
November 13, 2015, 07:03:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 13, 2015, 07:01:47 AM
Saving money could be achieved by staying out of debts, avoiding credit cards (use only debit cards), only request a loan when it is necessary (and make sure you would be able to pay it back before taking it) and by cutting down your expenses on things you don't need to spend money to. Just my opinion  Grin

I totally agree with you that in order to save money we should stay out of debt and dump those credit cards.

Spend within the budget and don't go beyond. Learn to budget wisely so that there'll be savings for the rainy days. Smiley

Nah. I have a couple credit cards but I can managed to saved money. It's not with that shit cards or loans. It's on your self discipline and vision if you really want to save money. Don't blame that physical things. They don't have brain like you. You are the one to control them not them to control you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 13, 2015, 06:43:08 AM
By not spending it.

If you want saving, then don't spend it. Of course inflation will eat it away, so definitely you should invest in some very low risk investments.

ANSWER: Low risk investments!

Well, we could save by not spending but what about the necessities we need? Nothing is for free nowadays.

We just need to invest wisely and go for that which are high in ROI. Smiley
High ROI = must be high-risk
If you can afford to lose then yeah go ahead and invest in several high-risk titles.

But your life savings should not be in high-risk titles. Of course, investing in a savings account which interest is lower than inflation is stupid...
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
November 13, 2015, 02:24:16 AM
Eventhough there are lots of tips here about saving money, still if one doesn't know what he's up to then no savings will happen.

Isn't that the point of all the tips. If someone doesn't know what he's up to he can read this thread and get an idea how to save and keep saving and spend less, etc.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 13, 2015, 01:15:51 AM
By not spending it.

If you want saving, then don't spend it. Of course inflation will eat it away, so definitely you should invest in some very low risk investments.

ANSWER: Low risk investments!

Well, we could save by not spending but what about the necessities we need? Nothing is for free nowadays.

We just need to invest wisely and go for that which are high in ROI. Smiley
Jump to: